Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favourite Race and Class in RPG-Games

Commissar Alexer

RACE:usually something either human or undead.

CLASS: anthing with guns. Death knights and medic like characters are nice too.

Soo i play supports....(sadly noone wants me on their team happy.png )

I'm usually a melee kind of guy.

Dual wielding or two handers is my weapon style, and I never really liked shields. I also don't mind being able to spellcast as a meleer, usually spellcasting to enhance my melee attacks (WoW Deathknights, Dark Souls Crystal Magic Weapon)

I was never fully a caster or ranger (though I was an Engineer in Dragon Nest, using a cannon).

My race is always human (besides in WoW). Non-humans were my alts usually.

Edited by Katsuragi
  • Brohoof 1

My favorite class is one that blends magic and melee together. You can dish out destructive magic to destroy your opponents or use supportive magic to help you and your allies out while still being efficient with a shield and sword. A good example of this is the Mystic Knight vocation from Dragon's Dogma. My favorite race is either humans or dark elves. Depends on the game and my preferences.

Edited by SmartyPants

I'm always a magician or a mage in RPGs. I'm only any good at using range weapons, and magic is... it's cool, like. I can shoot lightning from my hands and heal wounds in an instant.

Race is really back-and-forth. I'm usually an elf because they're described as being pure and higher-beings and such so

so pretty much I make myself into an angel

because

I have issues.

depends on the game, if the game is very fast paced i tend to be a tank, charging in with a sword and shield and beating the crap of anyone who gets in my way, but if the game is more strategic and careful i tend to use a mage so i can stay out of the way while still doing damage. also magic looks cooler than shooting something with a bow or gun.

Normally when I play RPGs I like to play as the smallest race that I can choose. after I choose my race (something like a dwarf or wood elf or anything equally as cool as them) I give them the ability to hit stuff with a very big weapon (In other words I choose something like a fighter).

Sometimes I just make something like a mage if I'm really bored.

• 10 months later...

I always picked Khajit and Nightblade in Oblivion - a perfect combo!

The majority of the time,  I'm the lithe, wry, wily race, whichever it is.  I'm almost always a Rogue, or Thief, if they have one.  I am an absurdedly devoted kleptomaniac, and have very little restraint in literally taking the clothes off your back while your back is turned.  If that makes any sense.  It probably doesn't. 

I enjoy attacking swiftly from the shadows, getting in, getting it done, and getting out in one precise motion, then doing it again from a different angle.  Two short-swords are above and beyond my favorite weapons.  I focus on agility related stats to the point where my Dodge score is high enough to not need armor class, which would restrict weapon skills a bit anyway.

I had a Rogue on a World of Warcraft private server who eventually had a dodge score that was high enough that I could solo Black Temple.  The scripts weren't enabled, of course, but I could definitely just stand there while making a sandwich and come back to my character being nigh untouched.

Race depends on my mood at the time.

For classes, I usually go somewhere towards a healing class(Priest). Or, if I'm feeling edgy, I go for a straight up brawler.