Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Thunderstrike Westerly
Nicknames: Thunder, Big Thunder, FrankenThunder (when he was bullied)
Race: Pegasus with some unicorn magic
Cutie Mark: Cloud with a gold lightning bolt
Appearance: Wears a purple neckerchief, sometimes wears a purple and gold scarf as well
Hobbies: Writing, singing, working on flight formations/flying techniques.

Backstory: Thunderstrike is the youngest, but largest (in stature and build) of the 5 siblings of his family. He was made fun of because of his earth pony like size while in flight school. He, like his siblings, tried out as for the Wonderbolts. He made it into the reserves, where he remains to this day. He's worked primarily for the Apple Family as a field hand and assistant on deliveries. He also works on Ponyville's Weather Squad, alongside his brothers and one of his sisters.

Thunderstrike Westerly first ref.png

• Brohoof 1

clipline_grin.thumb.png.32e70877125bb53664bc9b2ebe7d7d5b.png

Name: Clipline

Race: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: A frame from a roll of a video tape

Hobbies: Video Editing, Photoshop, Illustration, Listening to music, Gaming

Funny name that I chose but I was supposed to refer it to "a line of clips on my video editing timeline."

Well, this OC is most probably my ponysona. 

Name: Night Glider

Type: Pegasus 

Coat: Greyish Blue

Mane&Tail: Orange with occasional yellow spots

Eyes: Dark Blue

Cutie Mark: a thought cloud with a question mark inside

Talent: Writing (Rare talent for a Pegasus)

Likes: thinking about almost anything which fascinates him, and writing about his conclusions and thoughts, sweets, and talking to others, staring at the night sky and admiring its beauty

Dislikes: critism on him without any proper reason, ponies with arrogant attitude

Personality: non-serious (usually), open-minded, sometimes cheerful, sometimes gloomy, but try to be optimistic anyways, and want to help anyone in anyway he can, but also have a very fragile heart

Quotes: 

"I'll not mind being your friend, if you can at least listen to my opinion." 

"Well, I don't care if they say bad things about you, I know you're better than whatever the heck they say." 

"If you don't mind, please try not to say that again, I may be an open-minded pony, but I've my limits."

"I love the night time, so peaceful, so calm, it gives me a perfect environment for writing and reading. I can't believe how one can sleep through this amazing time, without even sparing a second to admire it's beauty."

Bonus:

Pen Name: Night Admirer (Because he secretly have a crush on Princess Luna)

Edited by Luna's Admirer

Name: Thunder Bird
Type: Equestrian/Crystal Pony
Appearance: Light blue coat and dark purple hair with pink patches. Her eyes are green with the Crystal Pony shine.
Cutie Mark: The Thunderbird symbol.
Hobbies: Reading, riding her Thunderbird, playing games, and hanging out with animals.
Additional Details: Her talent is her patience and soothing nature to calm wild animals that would have attacked anyone else. Including animals that are impossible to tame, like the Thunderbird.

ThunderLily.png.04a220561f09a1417aaf9b796c7b8f0c.png

Edited by SkyPie
  • Brohoof 1

Name : Squall Leonhart

Mare or Stallion : Stallion

Species of pony: Earth Pony

Appearance/Picture: tumblr_my8ij2ubKR1rmqxbpo1_1280.jpg

(note: scar is supposed to be from top right to bottom left same as the original one)

(ps : a friend drew this for me, credit to artist)

Personality: serious, cold but caring, introvert

Interests/Hobbies: practice gunblade forms, practicing magics from original world(differs in usage but still usable)

Biography: Leonhart for short, originally from another world. Brought in through a mysterious portal appeared from nowhere. At least that's the last thing he remembered. Knocked out cold from the portal entry, discovered that he has been turned into a pony, grey coat, brown mane and same blue eyes. Gunblade still usable but hard. Barely manage to speak with the locals and learned a thing or two about the world he was in.

After some months, got use to the world he lived in but bumped into one the princess and unknowingly had a quarrel with a guard or two mistaken to be a threat to the princesses. Despite the fight the royal guard gave him, he see it as a good chance to apply what he practiced. Won the fight but stopped halfway by both princesses. Became somewhat close to the royal family. Met one of the Mane 6 Twilight Sparkle and somehow talk but not much. 

Name: Dolce

Type: Bat-Pony

Talent:  Singing beings into sweet dreams.

Parents:   Adopted Daughter of Princess Luna

Titles:  Heir to the Night,    Princess Dolce,  Songbird by her mother

kWJ9tbn.png

• 2 months later...