Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys who were up to no good
Started making trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one little fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suit case and sent me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my Walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orange juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear they're prissy, bourgeois, all that
Is this the type of place that they just send this cool cat?
I don't think so
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop standing there with my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested yet
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightning, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I could say that this cab was rare
But I thought 'Nah, forget it' - 'Yo, homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air"

Edited by DeadGuyBehindtheDesk
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Snare Beat

Type: Earth pony

Cutie mark: A snare drum and two drumsticks

About: Born and raised in Fillydelphia, but moved to Ponyville to open a branch of her family's company, Beat's Instruments, Inc. Has been taught since childhood on how to build custom instruments, and can do so well, but her talent is drumming. Huge fan of Vinyl Scratch, and often wears the glasses Vinyl gave her when they met.

Edited by IronPonyApplejack
  • Brohoof 2

Name: Arctic Frost

Nickname: Frost
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Medium gray coat, ice blue and silver mane/tail. Generally wears an ear piercing and wing piercings.
Cutie Mark: Snowflake (This is technically still tentative, but eh. *shrug*)
Hobbies: Ladies colt, playing his guitar, joking around with his friends, getting drunk after shows (Not OFTEN, just...yeah.), singing, playing in his band.
Additional Details: He loves the regal mares of Canterlot, though most of them shrug him off and laugh. Some think he's funny, some think he's mad, but he still thinks it's fun to try. He plays an azure blue Fender Stratocaster with an ebony neck.

Name: Crossfade

Nickname: Fade (If you call her this, you'd better be a close friend of hers.)
Appearance: Extremely light gray coat, black and purple mane/tail.
Cutie Mark: Four equalizer bars of different heights.
Hobbies: Partying, making Nightcore, performing live, playing guitar for her brother's band. Loves bass.
Additional Details: She's a party pony, that's for sure. She takes after her training with Vinyl Scratch, though she takes it in a completely different way by producing more Nightcore-influenced music. She still loves the bass, however. She plays a purple Fender Stratocaster, also with an ebony neck, though the body of her guitar is covered in a black ivy vine pattern.

• Brohoof 1

Why?

And before you answer, consider that different mares could have different visions of their ideal stallion, so when there are at least two visions which are contradictory to each other, your stallion couldn't have both these features together in him at the same time, or there will be at least one mare who won't be interested in him at all.

For a simple example:

If he likes traveling, and there are two mares, one of which likes traveling and the other one hates it, then either your pony would have to like and hate traveling at the same time (which is contradictory), or at least one of these mares would have to see him as a bad match for her.

One more example: If he would really be so popular and every mare would love him, then there should be some stallions who would be simply jealous about that, and they would hate him from that reason alone.

Keep in mind that characters which everyone just loves (especially without any apparent reason) are simply unrealistic, from the very reasons I described above. And as soon as you specify why is he loved by some of them, you'll find others which cannot just love him because of different points of view. Such is life ;-)

Again: why?

Is he better than the Mane Six, which are not bowed at all, despite they saved the whole Equestria at least twice?

Did he save the world at least once? ;-)

Before you say yes, think about this: Where was he when the Mane Six were fighting Discord? Where was he when they were on their quest to find the Elements of Harmony to beat Nightmare Moon? Where was he when the Changelings were approaching Canterlot? And where was he when King Sombra assaulted the Crystal Empire?

About...?

No can do, sugarcube ;-)

At least for Scootaloo, who would rather like to see Rainbow Dash to be on his/her cutie mark ;-)

(Side question: Is Scootaloo a filly or a colt? I couldn't figure it out so far.)

Because...?

;-)

Don't get me wrong. Your OC looks really cool ;-) (despite it's from a pony generator). But his backstory doesn't sound plausible for me. These features seem unrealistic, some of them even impossible. And such big claims have to be backed with solid arguments, without which they're just plain old boasting (and this role is already taken by Trixie ;-) ).

In the Universe (even in the one ponies inhabit) there is a rule of Balance or Harmony (especially visible in pony world), which says that there are no positives without negatives. If you create one, you have to create the other to keep the balance. So you just can't have someone who is loved by everyone and doesn't have any flaws, since it contradicts this law. There will always be someone who would hate him from the very same reasons others love him.

Even super heroes which have super powers, have also some super flaws / weaknesses.

His OC description is a parody of the "Most Interesting Man In The World" commercials. I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. ;)

Name: Crescent Star

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Parchment and Quill

About: He was named because of his crescent shaped tail. He was born to Crimson and Sapphire Star and has a younger sister, Lilac Star. He lives in Cloudsdale, but visits Ponyville often to hang out with friends. He hasn't found his special somepony yet, but he's not in any hurry. Crescent enjoys to create, whether it be stories, art, or anything else. His cutie mark represents his love to create. He may not be the best, but he enjoys creating and sharing his creations among friends and family. He even enjoys working with other ponies to create something together. Sometimes he wishes to be known around Equestria, but he knows that as long as he has good friends and family, his life is perfect the way it is. He is currently working at the cloud factory so his love to create is more of a hobby right now. He has met Rainbow and Fluttershy in flight school, but graduated a few years ahead of them. He more or less knows them, but never took to hanging out with them. He prefers to hang out with his guys, but he wants to make friends with Rainbow and Fluttershy. It's just he is a bit nervous and shy around mare's.

CrescentStar_zps0c074cad.png

• Brohoof 1

My OC is wanted by all the mares, and the stallions want to be like him. Everypony at the Grand Galloping Gala bowed down at him. He and Big Mac had a long talk, with out Eyp or Nope in it. The Cutie Mark Crusaders want him as their cutie mark.

My OC, he is the most interesting OC in Equestia.

He doesn't always join a fanclub, but when he does he joins an OC one.

Keep classy my bronies.

He had an awkward moment once...just to see what it was like.

Haha, I love those commercials. I want to meet that guy. And I like the idea of him ponified.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Punkus Schwachmat

Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Easily broken, brown fur, red and green hair and bright red eyes.

Cutie Mark: A black anarchy A with two mechanical, black wings and a black lightning. Everything is edged with red.

Hobbies: He likes to drink with his friends and is in search of his special pony. (Maybe it's Berry Puch?)

Additional Details: He lives under a bridge in Canterlot, but is originally from Cloudsdale. He has no home, no money and has not really made friends with the Royal Guard. His only solace is his friends, who share the same fate as he. Although he always tries his best, but that's mostly due to his clumsiness not look good. nevertheless, he is optimistic and loyal to his friends.

img-1470686-1-punkusspray2jud4.jpg

(You can also see him on my avatar)

Edited by PuNkCd

His OC description is a parody of the "Most Interesting Man In The World" commercials. I think you're taking it a bit too seriously. ;)

Maybe because I haven't watched that commercial. (I don't watch commercials at all.)

Still I think that even if he wasn't serious, what I wrote may be useful for other people who try to make their OCs, to avoid the most common mistake in this field: making a perfect character (too perfect to be believable).

• Brohoof 1

Name: Lightheart/Blackheart

Personality: Kind, caring, trustful/ evil, betraying, hateful

Species: Earthpony/Alicorn

Coat: White/Black

Mane: Black/White

Eyes: Blue/Red

Cutiemark: A planet surrounded by Electrons (on left flank) A half white half black heart wrapped in chains (on his right flank)

Talents:​ Intelligent, inventor, powerful magic wielder, fast flyer, strategical.

Size: Approximately the same size as Luna.

About him/Personal History:

He was born long ago when Celestia and Luna were fighting Queen Chrysalis for power over Equestria, town after town got dragged down into the war leaving each one completely devastated. Finally the war came to his home town which name was lost to history. When Luna and Celestia arrived the town had been razed to the ground. They searched the ruins of the town for survivors but found none. They were about to give up the search when Luna heard a rustling sound in a nearby ruin. She moved some of the ruins aside and there sitting there in the ashes of his living room was a young earth pony colt, no older than six with a pure white coat, pitch black hair and deep blue eyes. Luna picked up this young colt and placed him on her back and went over to Celestia where they agreed to look after him back at Canterlot. He looked on at his town with a completely blank face unsure what to make of what he saw. What neither Luna nor Celestia realised was that this colt had seen things that had changed him forever in more way than one.

They took him back to Canterlot and looked after him, he eventually started to grow on the two Princesses and they so they sort of adopted him as a younger brother. By now he had almost completely forgotten about the events that had happened a couple of years back but the events still showed to that day, he could not remember anything prior to that event and when asked for his name he said that he couldn't remember. At the time he was a very kind and gentle colt, aged about eight now, with a very light personality and at this point the two Princesses had started calling him Lightheart, he liked this name and gladly adopted it. The Princesses saw how talented and intelligent he was at science and so gave him full access to the libraries science books. When he reached the age of sixteen he had a geniuses mind, he had read every book in the library. He graduated from Canterlot's highest university with perfect marks in Omniscience and Magical Theory, obviously seeing as he wasn't a Unicorn he couldn't perform magic so he simply studied it.

When he went home to the castle and presented his degree to the Princesses they were overwhelmed with joy for him, as was he himself, as they all had a group hug celebrating his achievement Luna pulled back as she pointed at his flank where a newly appeared cutiemark had appeared. It was a planet, a bit like Jupiter, surrounded by electrons so that it looked like an atom, this represented his knowledge of everything big and small. That night they held a small but massive at the same time celebration, Lightheart was for some reason not liked much despite his lovely personality, with the Princesses and some close friends.

Later on that month Lightheart was in the parks reading and he looked up and saw some pegasi flying overhead then he looked to his right and saw two unicorns having some fun using their magic. Lightheart longed to be able to join them in the skies and to be able to perform the magic that he had long studied. When he went back to the castle that night he went to his room/study and set to work on a way to do just that. He spent months designing the wings and the horn and he had filled every available space with equations on how to work, power and make it. At last after half a year of none stop study he had finally created his wings and horn as well as a way to use them. But seeing as you had to have been born with the abilities of a unicorn and pegasis to fly and use magic he had no way of powering them.

At the time, the war that had been fought for so long was still going on without sign of stopping. Luna and Celestia had managed to capture around twenty of the changeling armies leaders. The Princesses had tried their best to reform these captives but had been having no luck. Now around this time Lightheart had figured out that since he didn't posses the abilities of unicorns and pegasi that he would simply have to take it. Lightheart had heard that the Princesses had, had no luck turning the captives over to good so he proposed to them that if they wouldn't use their abilities for good then they should not have those abilities. He showed them the designs of a machine that could transfer the power of one being and put it in something else.

They gave it a long and hard thought and eventually agreed to his idea. So the machine was built and the captives were brought forward and one by one drained of their power which was transferred into Lightheart's wings and horn invention. It worked, the changeling commanders could neither use their magic or fly after they were released. Lightheart then equipped his creation and went into the castle's gardens. He slowly went through the long lists of spells that he had studied and did each one with ease even the highest level magic. He then tried his wings and, after a few crashes and nose dives, he flew at incredibly high speeds, he did quick twists and turns as well as some tricks. He was overcome with joy at his success, but the sisters were not so sure, they thought it a bit un-natural that an earth pony could perform magic and fly but they let him be.

Spurred on by his success he tried out a new and more experimental branch of magic, Elemental Magic. Now this magic wasn't like the elements of harmony based magic no, this magic was based off of the elements of nature. Earth, Water, Air and Fire. He studied what little had been uncovered and then he himself made ground breaking strides in this area of magic. When had had uncovered all there was to uncover, he was the best pony in the world at Elemental magic, he could create earthquakes, tidal waves, tornadoes and volcanic eruptions and upon discovering his prowess in the field vowed that he would ensure that no natural disasters would ever harm anypony. He directed all disasters toward uninhabited areas such as the ocean and deserts.

But whilst he had been away studying his magic, Luna had become jealous of how everyone enjoyed her sisters domain of day and slept during her domain of night. This jealousy warped her into a monster, and became known as Nightmare Moon. As she and Celestia fought Lightheart had started to make his way home after just having redirected an earthquake at Manehattan into the ocean. Just as he got back he saw the sisters fighting, he watched transfixed as he watched the two closest ponies he had to family attack each other. Celestia inevitably used the Elements Of Harmony on her sister and banished her to the moon. As she did this Lightheart had screamed NOOOOOO! At the top of his voice. Celestia turned with tears in her eyes and approached Lightheart to comfort him. But he was heartbroken, he was shouting his misery in a earthshaking voice. All of the horrible memories that had been suppressed for years flooded him and the consequences of what happened on the day he was found caught up with him.

His blue eyes flashed red and stayed red, His coat turned from pure white to pitch black and his hair did the opposite. There stood before Celestia the exact opposite of Lightheart. As she looked into this new pony's eyes she felt a leaden weight fall over her already drowning heart and the new pony said in a deep cold voice. "I am Blackheart." And with that he brought his front hoofs down with such force that the earth started to shake, this blasted the stunned Celestia into the air, Blackheart then took a deep breath and before Celestia hit the ground again he let go of his breath with hurricane force winds and shot Celestia back into a tree with enough force to shatter it. She recovered but not quickly enough Blackheart walked over to her grabbed her by the neck with his metal wings and threw her straight at the castle walls, but this time Celestia did recover quick enough and used the momentum to turn around and slam Blackheart to the ground. He kicked her off and rolled into a standing position.

He and Celestia stood there staring at each other regaining their strength. Blackheart regained his first he took a deep breath and when he opened his mouth Celestia saw fire being brought up his throat. He let go of his breath and a large column of fire was produced. Celestia closed her eyes as the column came sailing at her, and then straight past her. She looked up confused and saw that Blackheart was cringing and shaking. he looked up and his eyes were deep blue and under his eyes his coat had returned to its usually white state. "Celestia...." he said with a shaky but familiar voice "The elements.....use them". She looked at Lightheart/Blackheart and saw that the Lightheart side of him was attempting to hold back the Blackheart side of him. It was hurting him. She could see it the strength needed to keep Blackheart at bay was taking its toll on him.

She looked into his eyes and saw that he was slipping away again. She nodded once, she knew what he wanted her to do. She took a deep breath and summoned the power of the elements to her. The elements were charged and glowing with power, Celestia discharged them, right at Lightheart. As the beam hit him he pulled himself up into a strong stance, his eyes closed, hoofs spread apart and his wings outstretched. There was a bright flash of light and Celestia heard upon the wind Lightheart's voice say "When next two great opposites collide but coexist in harmony then I will be free once more." And with that the light died and Celestia stood under a full moon weeping silently in front of a newly made statue. When she pulled herself back together she saw that upon his right flank there was a new cutiemark. This one was half a white heart half a black heart wrapped in chains.

Celestia moved the statue of Lightheart into the garden with the other statues, amongst them he looked like he had been there for as long as the rest. She destroyed all of Lightheart's notes and designs, she didn't want anypony else going down that path again. She also recalled all of his books on elemental magic. She cast a spell upon the sun so that when it rose in the morning everypony that had ever come into contact with him or his work would forget about him.

Now Celestia, after centuries of waiting has finally been reunited with her sister and now anxiously awaits the day when Lightheart's prophecy comes true.

I hope you enjoyed reading this because I sure as hell enjoyed writing it. This is probably going to get used in my Fan Fic about them.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

img-1472602-1-whiw.png

Name: Colt Strahl

Sex: Male

Species: Dragon

Eye Color: Golden

Skin Color(s): Midnight Blue / Sky Blue for Abdomen and Wings inner skin

Mane/Tail Color(s) & Style: One line of golden scales running down from his forehead to the end of his tail

Colt's egg was found by Wishing Bloom and Rising Harvest a couple of earth ponies who traveled to the south end of Equestria to start their own Fruit Farm. They never were able to have foals, fact that brought a terrible burden for them until on a strange cave near the peaks that separate Equestria for the southern badlands they found a glowing rock they took home with them believing it was some kind of jewel. Both earth ponies were astonished as the rock moved, cracked and opened to reveal a baby dragon. Having lost faith on an offspring of their own flesh the farmers took this dragon as their own kind, showing him the pony ways and giving him all the love he could wish for. Five years later a baby pegasus get into their lives when Colt found a basket on the road, the little filly was also adopted and got the name of Eath Miracle (Emi for short) with this the family grew. For years he worked on the fruit farm of his parents, helping and working the land, he was not very welcomed on the town and he rarely was seen there. He was only able to go too school until he grew up and started to look more menacing to the ponies of GreenSaddles, ending his "regular" academic life after elementary school, parents and other foals and fillies were afraid he would harm his classmates and in the end he decided not to attend any more. In exchange he asked for his sister to lend books from the library and used the money he earned to buy for himself a modest personal library.

img-1472602-2-87e27a1939f15eaaf3511215aa

Name: Emi - Earth Miracle

Sex: Female

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: Magenta / Rose

Coat Color(s): White with a very clear shade of pink

Mane/Tail Color(s): Violet shades.

Cutie Mark: A blossom blooming from the magic hold by music

Emi was found on the road leading to his family farm one afternoon when . With surprise Wishing Bloom and Rising Harvest  couldn't believe who could have such cold heart to let  this innocent child to try her luck on the world. Just as with his dragon son the couple took her in and the family of the fruit farm grew. Emi grew up to be her family joy, her cheerful personality was a relief for the hard times of the dragon in the pony world she had a natural talent for music and developed practicing every day, few she wanted to do with weather or flying many said she was not a normal pegasus. She is the best and only friend Colt has, he learned to play music because of her and together they shared many good and bad things in their life. There is no pony that know the dragon better and for her the most difficult choice in her life was to go away to find a career on the royal city of Canterlot. She has always keep track of his brother by mail and after listening to some rumors while gathering some info she was the one to talk about Ponyville to Colt. She only hopes that was a good call.

The unlikely siblings

In%20the%20Ponyville%20Night.jpg

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

@@Colt, my goodness, I have to say I love both of your OC's. I could say that Colt is not MLP fitting, cuz is has been proven that there are dragons around Equestria (bein spike one) I like his design a lot, however he doesn't look like a MLP dragon, but I don't care, he looks like he might belong.

Emi, I'm dead serious, this is one of the most beautiful mares I've ever laid my eyes on, omgosh her curls, the color scheme >_<

it's too much to handle <.<

how draw that stuff for you OMG! 

how draw that stuff for you OMG! 

Yup as you say designing a dragon that fits into the MLP world and style has been a hard work, I would always say that there are so many "shapes and forms" from young dragons on Dragon's Quest episode to avoid further discution but I would like to find a desing that can fit into MLP style, work with the character i have in mind and doesn't looks like a jerk. Still I think the design on the right with his "wing-hoodie" on is very close to that (IMO derpy_emoticon2.png )

As for Emi I think I just can say thanks her design has been so different I got an amazing starting point with a piece by and then landed in this one you can see by Wicklesmack one of the best (if not the best) vector artist in the herd. She was the responsible who taook my idea and concept design from words to that lovely alabaster pegasus. 

The dragon was draw by da artist NiichBalam and Space-Kid the last one is also behind the in spoiler pic.

Thanks for the words again and please support all those amazing artists, also dont forget you are on my TO COMMISSION list =P hope I can see Emi and Colt by you in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Yup as you say designing a dragon that fits into the MLP world and style has been a hard work, I would always say that there are so many "shapes and forms" from young dragons on Dragon's Quest episode to avoid further discution but I would like to find a desing that can fit into MLP style, work with the character i have in mind and doesn't looks like a jerk. Still I think the design on the right with his "wing-hoodie" on is very close to that (IMO img-1472702-1-derpy_emoticon2.png )

As for Emi I think I just can say thanks her design has been so different I got an amazing starting point with a piece by and then landed in this one you can see by Wicklesmack one of the best (if not the best) vector artist in the herd. She was the responsible who taook my idea and concept design from words to that lovely alabaster pegasus. 

The dragon was draw by da artist NiichBalam and Space-Kid the last one is also behind the in spoiler pic.

Thanks for the words again and please support all those amazing artists, also dont forget you are on my TO COMMISSION list =P hope I can see Emi and Colt by you in the future.

wow you got commissioned by the best, and wicklesmack is an amazing artist, I love how canon her works looks (I'm a canon looking fan) and she must be extra talented for transforming your thoughts into this hot pony. 

And Colt is one good looking dragon, he definitelly don't look like one of those douche dragons.

haha! yeah, I'll be opening commissions ^_^

oc10.png

Name: Fallen Spark

Race:  Pegasus

Appearance: Fallen Spark has very dark maroon coloured skin, with light red : black, composite hair. And a Cutie Mark shaped as an emblem on a Shield, he has yet to understand what the emblem means, as it was attained during a visit to Canterlot Castle whence he fell among the old, decrepit armour. Fallen Spark also has dark brown eyes with a look of defiance that never seems to leave his face.

Hobbies: Fallen Spark enjoys walking through the Royal Botanical Gardens. His look of defiance is a mere mask that hides his inner genius and curiosity. He is known for his daredevil abilities that allow him to perform a nose-dive and break off a mere 10 metres from the ground, which has alloted him a place among Equestria's respected fliers, although he is reclusive and prefers the company of other animals, as despite his abilities he has never quite managed to fit in with society, as he would challenge authority at every point.

Special Talent: Due to his discovery of his shield cutie mark, Fallen Spark has taken up swordplay and attempted to join the Royal Guard, due to his refusal of entry after it was shown he had no combat skills whatsoever, Fallen Spark fled the city in disgrace, only coming back when he felt the others had forgotten about his failure, he was welcomed back with open arms.

Fallen Spark is an incredible Philosopher that would have been currently attending a School of Philosophy if it had not been for the accidental discovery of his cutie mark. Whether or not his shield cutie mark has a deeper, more philosophical meaning, such as  'Defender of Ideals' remains to be seen.

(edited)

As part of my fic protect i developed this four heroes from the past they are not anything like my ponysona but well they are OC's =P

the_four_corners_by_coltmx-d605d15.png

Faith Bastion                 Freedom Gale                Princess Ancora              Hoarfrost Truth

For more of their background stories personalities you can go to this thread. I dont want to do re-posts in the forum or duplicate content so sorry if it is a bother 

Edited by Colt
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Aqua Jet (AJ, Aqua or Jet for short)
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: dark aqua marine coat, blue eyes, brown and ice blue mane
Cutie Mark: A wing with three brown triangles by it
Hobbies: racing, flying and eating noodles
Additional Details: She loves dogs, her diet consists of mostly noodles and ice cream and her best friends are Lola Moondust, Lily Goldflower and Flossy

post-14683-0-36412700-1368892466.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, I only have my ponysona, and haven't developed her as a character, buuuut here she is. Don't mind the PonyCreator design below, believe me, I'm no artist/designer XD.

Name: Gemstone Weave (Gem for short)
Species: Earth Pony
Personality: My personality I guess. Friendly, shy, very dirty-minded ;)
History: My own history, just... ponified?
Special Talent: Her cutie mark is a needle with the thread leading into a microphone. Kind of a play on the phrase 'weaving words'. Like, I weave words... with my voice. I know, pretty lame. Basically, her special talent is her voice.

Zd4kmVR.png

• Brohoof 2

• 3 months later...

What does your oc look like it would also bee cool to post age name gener and if they are in a non canon relationship with somepony please tell who. Ill start mine is a male pegasus looks very simplar to fluttershy but instead if pink hair its black and a dark green coat instead of yellow, age 17, and in a non canon relationship with Sweetiebelle age 16

Damn. I have 12 OCs.

Current OCs:

#1: Long Drive. Young golf player with a naive mind of such.

#2: Skewer. Chess player with ambition and hope for success.

#3: Homeboard. Backgammon professional and daughter of a millionaire.

#4: Lt Col. Blockade. The commander of the 8th Division, 65th Regiment, 1st Battalion.

#5: Fuselage. Previous lieutenant of the 83rd Regiment, now airship pilot and builder.

#6: Penstroke. Calligrapher and surveyor.

#7: Servante. (Non-MLP Forum site) Stage magician and a earth pony at that. Age 15.

#8: Ballad. (Also Non-MLP) Poet and writer in the suburbs of Canterlot. Age 23.

#9: Traverse. (Same as the above) Cartographer of the uncharted. Age 35.

#10: Foresail. Steamship captain of the EQS Finder. Earth pony, Age 29.

#11: Aileron. Biplane pilot, tracker, and climatologist. Age 27.

#12: Backstage. Theater script writer. Age 38. 

I should make them go into a battle royale armed with phones that are able to tell the future. Who will you think will win?

img-137967-1-428027_320746874644922_1000

Since I have no artistic talent, I used Facebook's Ponymaker App. Anyway, my OC pony is named Storm Shock. He is the captain of Ponyville's Extreme Weather Control Division, meaning he handles all the things like tornados, freak blizzards, hail storms, and things like that. He is known to be an extremely fast and strong flyer(his speed being second only to Rainbow Dash). Due to his strong wings, he can fly through tornados without being slowed down at all. Personality wise, is a pretty laid-back pony with a strong sense of duty to protect those in his weather district. He can be a little cocky as well and likes to challenge Rainbow Dash to races, even though he barely ever wins. That helmet he is wearing allows him to stay in contact with the Main Weather Control Tower in Canterlot and increases his visability while flying in extreme storms.

He looks great! the orange is my favorite color!,  the blue helmet looks cool too! i wonder, does he have a "ask a pony" section? i love asking ponies XD

This is my OC:

post-18984-0-82567000-1379365714_thumb.png

Name: Blizzard Storm

Appereance: She uses a black and dark gray spandex suit under a blue armor

Hobbies: She loves to sing opera but every time she sings an ice storm comes

Additional Details: She has over 1000 years and looks fully grown thanks to a Half-Alicorn potion, she is trying to take over Equestria with an army of Pegasus

Cutie Mark: A snowdrop inside of a purple vortex (it on my avatar XD)

Occupation: She is a dictador of a lost city on the mountains and rules with iron fist over unicorns and earth ponies, leaving Pegasus all the food and wealth, they're high class there

Special talent: She is a very good opera Singer, and she has skilled wings to use them like human hands

My OC based off of pure creativity, looks, and a bit of rarity. ;) 

mypony_by_dxsilverxz-d6mkyk0.png

Name: Swift Star

Appearance: A regular pegasus with a white coat and spiky purple and black mane.

Hobbies: Relax, learn, adapt, and make friends.

Additional details: He wishes to be quick enough to create a dark purple lightning trail like lightning dust.  

Cutie Mark: An artistic X.

Occupation: Currently focusing and learning the basics of magic through mind power and concentration.

Special Talent: The use of magic through the forgotten dark book by starswirl the bearded.

I own the rights to this OC, so now copyright without permission. ;)