Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name:Midnight Seashell.

Species:Unicorn.

Coat colour:Grey.

Eye colour:Red.

Favourite animal:Hamster.

Favourite food:Cucumber.

Personality:Cool,a bit impatient,stubborn,funny at times,can be a total emo and somewhat overconfident.

Hobbies:Reading,cooking,long walks on the beach and listening to classical music.

Cutiemark:Blue sea shell with wave designs under it.

Residence:Twilight's castle.

Physique:Normal.

Special talent:The ability to phase through anything and summon a manticore to do his bidding,teleportation,physic prowess and infusing magic into his body to increase his speed,strength,agility and stamina.

Backstory/Origin:Created from the combination of King Sombra's magic and the crystal heart in an alternate Equestria called Utopia.Midnight was raised to be a Prince and taught by the greatest philosophers from his country but this was short lived.One evening when Midnight was eight years old his home was attacked by a group of powerful mercenaries known as the states of matter(Utopia's version of the Elements of harmony),though there were only four of them together they possessed great power strong enough to defeat alicorns,ursa majors and even draconiquis.In no time King Sombra and his kingdom fell and fearing for his father's life Midnight offered himself in servitude to the states of matter in exchange for the freedom of his people.Seeing this the leader of the group gladly accepted Midnight's offer but planned to double cross and brainwash him as Midnight was still so young.During the following years Minight was trained in many various ways of combat both in magic and martial arts and with the occasinal brainwashing but his spirit never broke. Eventually Midnight became the state of liquid which granted him the power to phase through anything for a short time and summon a manticore as his companion.During his training Midnight progressed quickly in magic but was pathetic in the physical department but with great effort on his part and the help of his mentors he managed to improve.Eventually Midnight was tasked with taking down alicorn princesses and conquering their kingdoms which he managed to do albeit with the occasional loss and due to carelessness the loss of his left hoof and the temporary loss of his state of matter.Eventually Midnight grew extremely weary of the states of matter but the final nail in the coffin was his last test which involved him defeating his own father,needless to say Midnight had had enough and turned against his master and the other states of matter.After a long battle Midnight emerged victorious with the help of his father and for a time began to right his wrongs by uniting the different species in Utopia,recreating the states of matter to uphold justice,protect the peace and fight against corruption and when his debt had been payed in full Midnight left Utopia through the portal belonging to his father and journeyed to Crystal Prep in the human world but destroyed the mirror incase anyone tried to follow him.While in the human world he learned many things and became close with human Twilight(Scitwi) and her friends but when he heard of the events that happened at Canterlot High involving Sunset Shimmer and the Dazzlings,Midnight left Crystal Prep and went to Equestria and there he met the mane 6 who taught him that friendship is magic. post-38228-0-61231400-1461972827_thumb.jpg

Edited by Midnight Seashell
  • Brohoof 1

This OC of mine has stuck with me since the year 2013 and I haven't even changed her colors more than once. Her appearance however... Let's just say it has been difficult to settle with a certain style. 

Name: Mercury Storm, "Stormy"
Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Blank flank for now

Appearance: Mercury has a dark blue coat and pale cyan mane and tail. She usually cuts both her mane and tail short for summer. Her mane is quite long during the winter. She sometimes wears accessories, such as the hairclips she's using in the picture below. She has blue eyes and ears that seem to be a tad longer than those of an average pony. A little tomboyish.
Personality: Fairly lazy but hasty at times, easily flustered. She enjoys having her own peace, but also likes to take part in numerous activities during her free time. She tends to be quite rash as she doesn't always think before she does something stupid. She loves swimming in the summer and sledding in the winter. She also sleeps a lot. Mercury's favorite activities also include flying around.

29wl8d1.png

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Name: Scarlett

Type: Unicorn

Hobbies: Making time travel jokes, and then actually time travelling

post-32538-0-55446000-1463265661.gif

post-32538-0-99724400-1463265676.gif

post-32538-0-99659700-1463265693.gif

Edited by Ethan Sawyer
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Name: Sals

Type: Goat/Ram

Appearance: A light brown goat with dark brown bangs like Twilight's that cover the eyes. Quite small compared to most male horses, but bigger than females

Cutiemark: No mark, not a pony

Hobbies: Trotting around, cotton candy, sleeping, establishing dominance playfully, climbing at 90 degree angles to get dat mineral.

Additional Details: Does not have gender, nor magic, and lives with other goats, fairly unknown to everyone and lives near Yakyakistan.

Edited by Sals

Name:Tempestas
Type: Unicorn
Appearance:A shade off white with a mane and tail in a deep red and forest green. Keeps her mane in a loose pony-tail given she works with wind magic mostly and weather. Has bright green eyes edge in a sunlight yellow color.
Cutie Mark: A green whirl showing her talent in wind magic
Hobbies: Magic research, traveling, teaching, collecting tea cups, flower arrangements
 Personality:- Insightful
- Faithful
- Questioning
- Extremely Independent
- Courageous.

-Dark sense of humor
- Ruthless
- Coarse
- Suffers from insomnia if researching
-Mood shift

4s2S2a1.png

• Brohoof 1

jest_by_thedarkone246-d5wbsju.jpg

Drawing by me, original base model by someone i cant remember.

Name: Jest
Type: Earth
Appearance:*note the picture (only difference is the hair not being so crazy, i was practicing and i went a little overboard on his overdesigned hair.)
Cutie Mark: Jester stick
Hobbies: Making ponies laugh, running, writing romance novels
 Personality:- cheerful
- obnoxious
- kind

- naive

- energetic

- slightly shy

Name:cinnamon pastry

Race:unicorn

Sex:male / female he changes it with magic

About: lives in canterlot farmers roul guard partry pony and part time DJ

Can do exstramle strong magic when convenient or funny.

Name: Moonlit Rainbow

Species: Pegasus

Personality: Quirky, silly, creative, (kind of annoying), (Me)  :proud: 

Special Talent: Photography, videography, video editing, anything to do with a cameracloudsdale_landscape_by_nighthoof_d4trca

Name: Hot Minute A.K.A. Red

Appearance: Bright red fur with short, half shaven brown mane that forms a sharp bang (as in hair bangs) over the side of her face. Red's eyes are hazel colored, and her general body build is rather short and skinny. She has a very short swirly tail. She is often seen wearing a leather bomber style jacket and sometimes a special flight mask. Her upper right leg is cybernetic, as well as the large Omnidirectional Artificial Wing and Grappling Propulsion System (or Jet Grapple, as she calls it) permanently attached to her back.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark is a flaming pocket watch, she has obtained for being "One hundred percent on time, most of the time" according to her.

Hobbies: Working as the only Pony courier/scout/slave in the Human Space Navy. Being the only Pony that the Humans have encountered and captured makes her valuable, as cloning her is nearly impossible, but also expendable, as she's not a Human and cloning her is still possible.

Additional Details: Red is very sarcastic, cheerful, and well humored, despite the terrible abuse she has suffered in the past. However, she still secretly wishes to be free from captivity to her masters, and has formulated a plan that has a small chance of getting her out of the spacefaring life.

Name: Silver Star Apple

Appearance: Silver coat, orange mane with a five-pointed crown, blue eyes, black suit.

Cutie Mark: Ten stars in a tree constellation.

Hobbies: Making money, reading, pwning the unworthy and the evil among the upper classes, going on epic adventures to get more books.

Additional Details: Almost as powerful as Twilight, but not quite. Also, an Apple Family pony.

Name: Sunset Rock. 

Type: Pegasus
Appearance: violet with magenta for the eyes, rose taupe fot the coat and a black and red mane.
Cutie Mark: An ammonite.

TR3BCpl.png
wsKpmt3.jpgmUwsFDQ.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Techno Azure

Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Gray coat with short blue hair and darker blue highlights
Cutie Mark: A computer

Special Talent: Computer coding
Hobbies: Computer coding, writing, singing, drawing,
About: They're quiet and lazy. They hate being around other ponies and get annoyed easily. They love doing nothing and they're favorite food is cheese. They are nice, if you catch them in the right mood. They have yellow magic and they're afraid of heights.

Picture by: Techno Azure (me)

techno_azure_by_sanslovespugs-da4cq1k.jp

Edited by Techno Azure

Name: Sprinkle Zap
Type:  Unicorn
Appearance: Lavender coat with brown mane and tail, she is also kind of tall. Also wears glasses.
Cutie Mark: A paw print with lightning in front of it.
Hobbies: She likes to draw, hang out with her PFF(my best friend IRL)
Additional Details: She can be crazy at times, but she's a great friend and will always be there for her friends!

post-37716-0-15231900-1464737813.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Arzu
Type: Hybrid (Dragon/Pony)
Appearance: Gray coat with purple n blue mane, pink eyes, black fluff starting around her neck down to her chest, dark gray horns n spikes on her cheek.
Cutie Mark: A Tape Measure
Hobbies: Fashion designer, teacher
Additional Details: Fully persistent, very temperamental, but very gentle to her followers

LPMnA2O.png

Edited by Sweet Pen
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Spectra Dust
Type: Pegasus 
Appearance: Dark blue coat with a pink and purple mane
Cutie Mark: A cloud with yellow wings
Hobbies: Flying and drawing
Additional Details: A kind mare, she is funny loving and adventures, but she is quite shy around new ponies. 

6e2PEjk.jpg
BVlDSKU.png
T74gGbL.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Darth.png

My OC is the handsome chap on the left about to trounce Sombra. 

Backstory: Well, I still haven't fleshed it out yet, but the idea is this. Thunderbolt is a science officer in the Ponyville police department, but when a arcane experiment on a new device goes wrong, he is imbued with the powers of lightning. He gains increased speed, and can control the flow of electricity. But in doing so, he also encounters some rather unsavoury villains hell-bent on dominating life as we know it.

Let's be honest, it's not the best backstory I could have come up with, but it's what I'm sticking to.

I originally created him as an alicorn OC to make him a laughable Marty Stu, but he grew on me so I made him an earth pony and toned the powers down quite a bit.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Name: Disaster

Type: Earth

Appearance: Brown fur with a blonde mohawk with two strands of hair that come down in front of his face. From about the middle of his legs down he has rocks covering him with along with rocks here and there scattered on his body.

Cutie Mark: A collision symbol.

Hobbies: Training to be able to his abilities, working out so he came be the strongest, fighting

Additional Details: He was created in a lab. He’s apart of the same fan fiction that my friend’s is in so I don’t want to give away too much because I don’t want to spoil the fan fiction. I’d love to give more about him but not too sure at this point in time what is too much so thats why this isn’t super detailed. 

disaster__sweater__by_element_of_madness

(this is a picture of him a friend drew and we've changed the cutie mark and stuff. I'm not really good at drawing ponies but I think I'm going to attempt to. It'll take a while because i'll probably throw away every one i make but I will try and put an updated picture here as soon as I can.)

• 2 weeks later...

This is my OC:

Name: Charlotte
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: white skin/coat with pink and white hair
Cutie Mark: sug
Hobbies: Baking is her hobby. As well as contributing to society
Additional Details: She is a high school student. She earns money by baking. Her favourite color is pink because it reminds her of sweets.

post-38869-0-88448600-1467446414_thumb.png

Name: Stellar Cloud / Stell
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: I attached picture.
Cutie Mark: A combination of a galaxy and a joystick.
Hobbies: Video Games, and thinking about the universe.
Additional Details: He can explain almost anything. He wants to be a villain, but is to kind to do so. He tries to convince other pony he is very powerful (usually succeeding). He is a horrible flyer.

post-38427-0-61290000-1467447448_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I vectorized someone's oc as a request some time ago, I really liked the design the artist gave me.

Her name is Lucky Lady.

vRhln32.png

Edited by CJPony