Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

So, i've finally come with a final design to my OC, and for sure will be a permanent one.

Name: Sweet Pen
Type: Vampire
Appearance:  A pink and tall pony with dark brown mane and tail. Strong body build, and almost the size of Celestia.
Eyes are light blue with a dark blue around, and have black sclera.
Cutie Mark: Pencil with a black line, making a S of her name.
Hobbies: Used to be drawing, now she hypnotizes other ponies with your siren voice
Additional Details:

It is usually a cold pony and almost heartless on those who fear her.
When it comes to ponies she know, or her servants, it is more caring and careful, so they don't hurt doing their job or something alike.

jYsML9n.png

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

tumblr_ofbs077iLi1tyba18o1_12802.jpg.3b98eaf04bc9a2010f0ae79c7a110cf1.jpg

Jackie is my best and most favorite creation.

Her character, experiences and exposure has been evolving for a little over four years now. <3

She was my entry into the fandom and she is mine for life.

(This is her TL;DR profile. Click here for her full profile <3)

Name: Jackie
Species: Earth Pony
Sexuality: Gray-asexual lesbian

Cutie mark:

Red heart with small flames radiating from the top.

Jackie herself does not quite understand what it means. She noticed it after waking up after spending the night with her high school sweetheart. Honestly, she thinks it makes her look like a biker and she hates that. The day after she gained it, she begged her parents not to make her go to school. That was a fun filled day.

In reality, it signifies her desire to make others feel comfortable. While having no real talent herself, nor ambitious, Jackie actually feels useless when she has a friend who she can't help. She does her best to make sure others can trust her on an emotional level. Anything she can do to help others feel better is a worthwhile cause, as long as it doesn't enable bad behavior or hurt others.

Appearance:

(BASIC APPEARANCE) Jackie has a thick, somewhat unruly mane, a rich brown that drapes over her shoulders and requires a daily brushing. Her tail is much the same way, but it requires much more brushing, as it tends to end up on the ass end (pun intended) of quite a few messes when working. It can be quite difficult washing grime and oil out of your hair. Her coat isn't much better and every so often, you'll find matted spots on her body almost looking like they've been stained from her work environment. Her eyes, a calm, deep brown, tend to instill relaxation in others (probably because she often looks like she might have baked herself some special brownies again). A thick pair of black rimmed glasses adorn her face, while a worn bandana holds her mane in place.

(ANTHRO) In her anthro form, she wears a midriff green tank top that is tattered around the edges and has some tear holes on them. Her pants are faded brown, the hem on the legs torn from them slipping under her boots. As such, she's had to tuck them in to avoid completely destroying them. Her boots, steel-toed and durable, let her work at the shipyards. They insulate against minor electrical shocks and are great for teaching someone a lesson, when words just don't do the trick.

(PHYSIQUE) Jackie is very tall for a mare, taller than most stallions. Along with that height, her body is rather thick and filled out, but not how you would think. Her job involves a fair bit of manual labor, which builds muscles, but she also loves to eat. The amount of food she tends to eat outweighs (again, intended) her physical exertion and has allowed for a generous amount of squish to gather in certain spots, especially her tummy. Her arms are bulky and strong, capable of heavy lifting. Her tummy is round and squishy, which is oddly just the way she likes it. Her hips are somewhat defined: wide enough to do some damage if she decided to cause trouble, but not terribly wide to the point of being obnoxious. Her thighs are large and, while she will never admit it, are capable of crushing several objects. (Including a basketball. She lost a bet, alright?) Her rear... well, it's kinda big. She likes junk food, whaddya want?

Music (rock, new age, easy listening, most musicals)
Junk food, as if you couldn't tell.
Sleeping, as she never gets enough of it.
Small get-togethers
Reading, especially longer books
Normal work. Keeps her mind occupied.

Hates:
Unnecessary/busy work
Cockiness
An empty stomach
Parties/Clubs/dances/concerts

Flaws:
Sporadic short term memory loss
Holds a grudge
Lazy at times
Sick sense of humor (often more trouble than its worth)
Constantly worried about money

Strengths:
Hard to bring down
Easy to get along with
Makes a point not to judge others

Fears:
Deep water
Heights
Falling

Other:
She gets easily flustered when another woman expresses romantic interest in her. Makes her utterly speechless. However, if Jackie approaches the mare, she is somewhat capable of social interaction.

Edited by Jackie: sleepy mare
General update

(edited)

Here's mine. Old, but still not too bad. His name is Windhover.

Q16flXj.png

And for the colours.

vf7UqgX.jpg?1

Edited by Iudex
  • Brohoof 3

Mine is basically me, but in pony form. I lost my drawing I did in M.S. paint, So i'll just describe it. It was a basic earth pony, With my parted hair, eye color, and stripped flannel sweater. My cutie mark is a treadmill (Cuz I run on one every day and love to run and go fast) and my pony's skin is a light grey color, and with skinny glasses. I'll attach a photo of my face so you can get the idea. (Don't roast meh please. I know I look like the "ideal" depiction of an anti-bronys idea of a brony XD)

• Brohoof 2

Here's mine. Old, but still not too bad. His name is Windhover.

sig-4610115.Q16flXj.png

And for the colours.

sig-4610115.vf7UqgX.jpg

he's handsome XD simple design but in a good way, not many OCs are simple which makes him unique :D like his clothes too

• Brohoof 1

he's handsome XD simple design but in a good way, not many OCs are simple which makes him unique :D like his clothes too

Thank you. I thought of that whenever I came up with him those years ago. In a fanbase awash with neon coloured OCs, I wanted mine to look simple, common, and thus unique in some backwards way.

The clothes are just the things I wear myself. The first picture is him in my M42 jacket, and the second is him wearing USN coveralls with the sleeves tied around his waist.

• Brohoof 1

Thank you. I thought of that whenever I came up with him those years ago. In a fanbase awash with neon coloured OCs, I wanted mine to look simple, common, and thus unique in some backwards way.

The clothes are just the things I wear myself. The first picture is him in my M42 jacket, and the second is him wearing USN coveralls with the sleeves tied around his waist.

Well, he turned out gorgeous ;)

personally, I just used my favorite colors (blue and yellow eyes) and as I like animals, I took inspiration from a Blue Jay obviously :D

• Brohoof 1

Hi @@JaySplash, There's already a mega thread for posting OCs, so I've merged your thread with it.

I believe my OC is in here somewhere, but I love her so much, she's crashing it again!

My signature and avatar of course, picture below, and she has her own album on imgur because I luffs her so much <3

post-18085-0-34840200-1415069940_thumb.png

http://imgur.com/a/U2IBN

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Name: Brianna Fang Lash

Species: Changeling

Colors: Metallic Black, Grey, Dark Blue, Translucent Blue

Personality: Cunning, Evil, Tricky, Maybe TOO Confident, Cheerful, Somewhat Reasonable, Short temper

Accessories: Red Scarf

post-39067-0-72206800-1471166682.png

Drawn by Queen Twii

post-39067-0-61142300-1471166764_thumb.jpg

post-39067-0-70523900-1471166788_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brianna Changeling

Hi @@JaySplash, There's already a mega thread for posting OCs, so I've merged your thread with it.

I believe my OC is in here somewhere, but I love her so much, she's crashing it again!

My signature and avatar of course, picture below, and she has her own album on imgur because I luffs her so much <3

http://imgur.com/a/U2IBN

I have said it once and I will say it again; probably my favorite OC out of the entire fandom. <3

Now that my team of OCs is largely settled it is time for a rundown. If you are further curious y'all can check the links to their profiles in my sig. :)

group_shot_by_dennybutt-d96uq18.png
Left to right: Pathfinder, Sojourner, Corsair, Autumn, Stargazer

1cc40d295e85ef49.png
Gideon

f44acfcaab267.png
Zaru

deeeeeer_by_deerkittens-d9c8pmj.png
Trailblazer

The character below is not an OC; but my deer-sona. As such he isn't his own independent character; just an extension of my IRL self. :)
Commission - Deer-sona (by Crecious.png
  • Brohoof 1