Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

name: Sunset Moonstar

species: unicorn

personality: friendly,easy going,always happy to make friends happy, a little crazy in a good hyper way.

history: (ps this doesnt appply to the real me at all!)  i use to live in canterlot till when i had an ok job for what i am good at keeping things neat and clean and have a bit of ocd  when i was in canterlot i always been studying magic even though i read some a few times over and over again it gets kinda blend and not exciting but when i heard about ponyville there are lots of things going on and not the same thing over and over so i thought i would move there and when i did i made a lot of friends especially derpy when we both share the same condition and have both disability's , i am also best friends with twilight ware she can teach me new magic instead of something thats the same thing over and over in canterlot.  also if you are wondering my im more female then male because back in canterlot i never felt the way i am and always wanted to be something else when i was younger i always had this thing for dresses especially when you go to the gala i always ware a purple sparkle diamond dress i know some look at  me funny but its how i wanted to look, and surprisingly even celectia has looked at me a few times when im wondering around having my hair style all girly like but i didnt care for what i really am and thats how its going to be how i live in ponyville love this place.

So i'll just describe it. It was a basic earth pony, With my parted hair, eye color, and stripped flannel sweater. My cutie mark is a treadmill (Cuz I run on one every day and love to run and go fast) and my pony's skin is a light grey color, and with skinny glasses.

Since I already had my drawing mood on, I decided to draw a pony based on this description. Drawing shirts with collars isn't my cup of tea and this could as well be nowhere near your own depiction of the OC, but I guess it's something.  :D  I hope you like it.

xllbwm.png

post-39180-0-15797600-1470754650_thumb.png

Name: Honeysuckle

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Three Honeysuckle Flowers and Leafs

Special Talent: Being Sweet and Positive 

​Additional Details: Honeysuckle loves all nature, every flower and plant. Her home resembles a green house more than an actual cottage. She knows every kind of tea there is to make, and knows even more about every beautiful plant in Equestria and beyond. She is always looking on the bright side of things, and is modest and sweet and minds every manor. In her down time she loves hosting for her friends; tea parties, dinner parties, lunches, brunches, everything.

Name: BloodMoon

Species: Unicorn

Practices Witchcraft and swordsmanship. Always carries arround dagger that a strange man used to kill his father hoping to kill him one day with his own weapon.

(Can't post picture on phone but it's in the character database if you want to check it out)

(No picture yet)

Name: Mirror Bright

Species: Unicorn (Female) 

Powers: Can use mirrors to scry or to teleport herself. Bodies of water can also serve as long as the water is still enough for a good reflection.

Name: Honeysuckle
Type: Pegasus
Cutie Mark: Three Honeysuckle Flowers and Leafs
Special Talent: Being Sweet and Positive 
​Additional Details: Honeysuckle loves all nature, every flower and plant. Her home resembles a green house more than an actual cottage. She knows every kind of tea there is to make, and knows even more about every beautiful plant in Equestria and beyond. She is always looking on the bright side of things, and is modest and sweet and minds every manor. In her down time she loves hosting for her friends; tea parties, dinner parties, lunches, brunches, everything.

Any BAD traits? A balance of good and bad traits makes a character unique and believable.

Well, I have two OCs and it wouldn't feel right only posting about one...Here's a picture of both of them together drawn by my lovely roommate

Emerald%20Aura%20and%20Sauce%20Lisa_zpsf

Okay first, on the left, we have:

Name: Emerald Aura
Type: Earth
Appearance: Green coat, yellow thick, wavy mane and tail. Has some piercings including a septum ring, an upper cartilage piercing, and stretched lobes.
Cutie Mark: Emerald with orange aura surrounding it
Hobbies: Reading tarot card, collecting gems and stones, helping others through meditation and aura cleansing, yoga.
Additional Details: Emerald Aura works as an aura cleanser and helps ponies in a spiritual way. She moved from the Everfree Forest to Ponyville to live with her long term girlfriend, Sauce Lisa. 

Which brings us to the pony on the right:

Name: Sauce Lisa

Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Light blue, semi light purple coat, short, choppy, red mane and tail. One green eye and one blue eye. 
Cutie Mark: Three X's like on a bottle of booze
Hobbies: Drinking, watching movies, eating pizza, hanging out with friends and Emerald Aura. 
Additional Details: Sauce Lisa has quite a love for "the sauce" and uses her magic to be able to drink all the time without having to move or do pretty much anything. She is dating and currently living with her long term girlfriend, Emerald Aura.

Name: Foxy Socks

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: Foxy socks has features resembling a fox, except for her coat which is a light green. Her black legs and hooves, looking like socks, is what she was named for since they look like a fox's "socks" or black paws and legs. Her mane, tail, and wings are white and fox red colored, with her mane falling to both sides of her face looking like check fur. Her eyes are a bit narrow, and have slight markings on the inner tips. They are magenta colored, with long eyelashes.

Cutie Mark: Her cutie mark has two foxes sleeping next to each other, one with an arm over the other. It shows her love and trust of foxes, which is her talent.

Hobbies: Helping and studying foxes which is her main talent, also other animals too. Playing with a few of her friends, even though sometimes she likes to "trick" them occasionally.

Additional Details: Her personality is similar to a fox's, being playful and mischievous, but is also kind to her friends as well. She likes to be quiet, and appears to be shy, but loves having friends. Sometimes she likes to play tricks with them, which sometimes go a bit too far, but has kind intentions.

post-36168-0-07871400-1471728058_thumb.png

post-36168-0-92930400-1471728123_thumb.png

Her wings are to the side in this one to show her cutie mark.

I hope she doesn't come off as a

Fluttershy copy or something. Oh and she likes to dress up as a fox too.

Edited by Namae
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well, I wasn't originally planning this, but thanks to the ever wonderful and awesome @Crecious I would like you to meet possibly the cutest doe around: Cherry Blossom!

Trade - Cherry Blossom (by Creicous).png

• Brohoof 7

My oc, Diamond Dynamite

Type: Alicorn

Personality: clever, cunning, outgoing, friendly, active

Residence: Canterlot.

post-39011-0-35291100-1474283549_thumb.jpg

Cutie mark: she got it, when she was flying, her wings reflected the sun's light, and created a halo of light all around canterlot

Edited by Colourful Blast
  • Brohoof 3

Name: Common Clay

Race: Earth

Cutie Mark (and meaning): Pile of rocks (indicative of his stony personality, dry sense of humour and unbreakable determination).

Hobbies: Anything competitive.

Personality: A born winner; loves to compete, but more importantly, he loves to win. He doesn't take defeat very easily, and as such tends to come across as arrogant to those that don't know him very well (and even those that do!). Despite his rocky, brusque exterior, on the inside he's a real sweetheart, though he finds it very difficult to let people in.

Common-Clay.png

Hehe... should I start spamming and take half a page?... Taps chin...

Nah so here is my current fav atm (subject to change) 

Name: Soft Star

post-35804-0-61114300-1474285502_thumb.png

(Credits @@Crystal Vision)

Race: Bat Pony

post-35804-0-30683000-1474285506_thumb.png

Cutie Mark (and meaning): A shooting star over a brown feather, Shooting star has double meaning in she is an astrologist and Wonderbolt reservist (speed). The Feather belongs to her life companion Cirrus her falcon 

Hobbies: Star gazing, racing, sleeping and watching sun sets.

Personality: timid, loyal, strong headed, bigoted, seeker of fun.

• Brohoof 3

Name: Vladskov (Named by the other pony in the picture, Im his pet)
Species: Changeling

Personality: Usually very friendly. Will err.. bite when hungry :3.  Admires his fangs a lot! Does not mind ponies, in fact he likes them! Sometimes has a little hiss-like lisp for short periods of time. He's not hostile in any way, unless he's starving, or provoked. Still loves his queen even though he lives with a crazy pony scientist that drinks a LOT, kinda betraying her, but its not his fault.

History: He was bred to fight along side his brothers in the siege of Canterlot city, sadly during the fight he got hit with a powerful magic spell, crippling his wings and paralyzing him for a couple hours. He laid on the ground for hours and hours, getting (Somewhat) beat by passing ponies that wanted payback on his kind. After he got up, most of the changelings were captured, knocked out, or dead, the mane 6 had already done there job, he needed to get out of there.. He headed for the nearest forest, where after running away from Canterlot he was found by a insane Russian scientist named "Junior" where he's his pet to this day.

Special Talent: Can do magic that most other drones can't do. (Teleportation, shielding...) 

Side note: He really really loves Muffins.. :3      And is very interested in the Russian culture, due to his master.

post-39554-0-41543500-1474541417.jpg

post-39554-0-64360900-1474541424_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bob the Changeling
  • Brohoof 1

He's silent most of the time, early traumatic experience during his childhood has inhibited his expression. Given this, my OC has developed psycopathic tendencies due to repressed traumatic emotion. It won't likely argue, but fantasize inwards instead.

Often perceived as bipolar, he's an obsessive idealist in my fanfic. Striving for a reality which might serve as the opposite polarity to his personal trauma. He struggles to differientate reality from illusion, as the victims he fantasizes with, are often found death.

To achieve this is the orgasmic experience of freedom he's been longing for. Even though he's always prey to memories himself.

Most characters in my fanfic are seemingly healthy from a mental perspective, yet such alter egos and colorful quirks are product from obscure pasts, subconsciously neglected. As my OC tries to understand the root cause behind this charade of broken psyches, by deduction and extrapolation, before the next victim is found.

Most events occur in high societal events, seen from a philosophical, oniric and quantic perspective. Where reality is twisted to the current interlocutor's perception. A carnival of madness in which everything known is put to doubt.

Name: Unknown, unimportant.

Height: Taller than most.

Complexion: Slender, pale skin. With a splatter of colorful make up on each eye. Long vines of dark hair, neglected.

Since reality is subject to perception in my story, there's no current drawing of my OC's. Since they're portrayed differently, depending on each character and their unique perceptions.

O.C name: Eternal Flames

Type: Earth Pony

Appearence: He has white fur and his mane and tail are red as well. He has blue eyes and 2 red scar-like birth marks under them

Hobbies: He mostly trains his physical strength. He's also into running and cooking spicy food.

Backstory: When he was just a young colt around Applebloom's age, his brother got trampled by stampeding buffalo which made him angry and unlocked his "hidden powers" as well as his cutie mark. Throughout his childhood, his kingdom was under constant attack by multiple threats.

Personality: He's not much of a speaker around strangers, but he is sociable. He despises evil and he'll resort to drastic measures if anypony tries to threaten the lives of his friends and family. But he is a kind stallion at heart.

post-38374-0-83823800-1474686590_thumb.jpg

Name: (Baroness/Lady) Carnelian Clout
Type: Crystal pony
Appearance: Blonde coat with crimson mane and blue eyes.  Typically seen wearing a dress and/or her signature pure silver laurel crown
Cutie Mark: A brilliant, cut diamond
Hobbies: Attending/throwing lavish parties, embarking on safari-level shopping sprees, and tempting married stallions (and sometimes mares).
Additional Details:  Aside from being a total maneater, she's also an incredibly savvy political mind whose pretty face hides a cold, calculating mind.  Just do everything you're told and don't ask her age, and you won't have any problems.

Art (with credits to artists) below:

Oil Painting Bust and Anthro by AskDarlingAdelaide
jr28rCr.jpg
0cGHkWj.png

Full-Color Anthro by cowbellchaos (Unable to link to her tumblr due to the presence of NSFW content)
tA8qbZS.jpg

Full-Color Anthro with Background by Whisperfoot (Also unable to link to their tumblr for similar reasons)
odVYSCo.jpg

Reference by Tambelon
xOlOTCC.png

Expression Sheets by ask-ickle-mod (color and shading added by pxnxmbra)
VPH2CQr.png
qVl7Kmb.png
PpQyziI.png
lIEhTA2.png

Human Bust by vividfizz
aa0dMdq.png

Edited by Hazard Time
  • Brohoof 4