Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

post-39275-0-66231900-1474594547_thumb.png

Name: Battenberg 
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Light blue coat with a swirly yellow and pink mane and tail, her eyes are greenish-blue and she is rarely seen without her scarf.
Cutiemark : A sliced battenberg cake
Hobbies: Cooking and eating cake, being kind to everyone she meets
Additional Details: Despite wanting to be friendly she is shy and sensitive and so sometimes comes off as a bit quiet but she is very caring and loves to meet new people, as long as they are kind and gentle to her.

• Brohoof 4

Name: Aerisl

​​​​​​​

Looks: Aerisl is a white unicorn with a light blonde mane and shiny green eyes. Her mane is always messy and poorly styled. Around her front hooves are two yellow bracelets and around her neck is a thin locket in the shape of her cutie mark. Inside is a picture of her mother and father and herself.

http://s13.postimg.org/okdg285vb/image.jpg

(drawn by Tarla-Chan)

Cutie Mark: A pawn chess piece that is half white and half black.

Race: unicorn

Talents: This little filly has quite the silver tongue. As her special talent, Aerisl has a natural talent for being deceptive and larceny. Along with that, she is also quick as a whip. She can come up with a plan nearly instantly for getting her way and will act on it. In addition, she has some talent playing musical instruments.

Family: Blue Steps(father), Ivory Steps(mother)

Extra: She knows some levitation magic and is a fast runner.

bio: Born to the Canterlot elite, Aerisl had a silver spoon in her mouth since her first day of life. She got everything she wanted on demand as long as she minded her manners. However, she often thought that having to be proper and polite to everypony a burden, especially with those rich snobs she had to associate with. Her parents had always dreamed of their foal being a famous composer and musical genius. She spent countless hours learning to play the flute and had her nose in music theory books. On top of that, she had to study the works of famous play writers and composers. Eventually, stress took over as she was scheduled to audition for a prestigious music academy. She panicked and had another filly, one who actually musically inclined, compose a piece of flute music for her to play, and when she auditioned with it, she got accepted. The other fully got angry that her talent was being leeched on and Aerisl, lying through her teeth to keep everypony happy, told the judges that the music was indeed hers. That night, guilt ridden, Aerisl decided that the life she had was not the one she wanted and ran away. She hopped a train, not knowing where exactly it would take her. She ended up in Ponyville and began a life anew, surviving by taking what she wanted when she wanted it. At first, she felt bad about having to resort to thievery, but after some time, she realized that it was her talent and what she was truly good at. She decided to embrace her talent of taking what she wanted when she wanted it. She gained her cutie mark from this.

• Brohoof 1

Well, fluff n' bother! Already spent half a day each chucking my OCs up over on the...RP...character list...thingie. Don't have any pictures for them yet, as I don't feel my hand-drawing does them any justice. Well, let's see if I can give them a quick synopsis!

Firstly, there's my Draconequusona (Seriously. Need a shorter name for that, lol) Widdershins.

I ain't gonna go over what he looks like, as that's several convoluted paragraphs alone, but my current MSpaint avatar serves as a rather ersatz rendition of him, if you squint hard enough. Sufficed to say he's a rather fuzzy-headed worm with a llama head & bunny ears. He's manic, erratic & melodramatic and over his long, long life he's either forgotten or disregarded most of the magic he's known to the point where it just sort of misfires around him constantly. But more then anything, he just wants to help! He may not be sane enough to know help from hurt, but he just wants somebeing to stay around long enough to be his friend. And he'll do anything to help a friend out! Literally. Anything.

Then there's my ponysona: Ambisinister "Ambie" Valence

A rather shy, introverted stallion who's mood swings reflect in his mood-ring-like coat. An inherited trait of his changeling genealogy that he has yet to learn about. Do want to eventually flesh out a current-day story for him about him finding out that he's part insect. 

There is also my Hydra-sona too, but I feel I've pinged too many walls of text off you already!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
Name: Lance Shield

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Blue coat, black mane and tail, glasses, brown eyes.

Cutie Mark: Four multi-colored pixel hearts.

Hobbies: Playing games, cooking, doing magic stuff, politics.

Additional Details: Before running for President, Lance served as Governor in his home province of Mane. He then served in the Federal Congress of the Republic for several years, aligned himself with the Progressive Political Party, and ran for President under its platform. When little, his family would constantly cross the border into Equestria to visit family and friends in Ponyville.

3f1bdf4614.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Flame Diamond

Race: Kirin. Aka Dragon/pony hybrid

Cutiemark: A ruby held in a dragon's claws

Flame is a white Kirin with an orange and light blue mane and tail tuft. His tail is more like his dragon cousins and he can breath fire but, it's electric blue instead of red or green. He has a kind heart and it sometimes gets him in trouble.

• Brohoof 3

Name: Emerald Star

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Green Unicorn with purple eyes and a white mane shaped like a diamond. He wears a black cloak.

Hobbies: Reading, researching, and fighting enemy Stand users.

Additional Details: He has a Stand.

Name:Nicholas J. Stallion

Species:Pegasus

Personality:Cheery, happy go lucky

History: He was born in Cloudsdale and learned to fly as a colt.

Special Talent:pool hence his 8ball and poolstick cutie mark.

Edited by Nicholas J Stallion

This is not me!

Blurb subject to 'further embellishments / tidying up'.

Pix courtesy of General Zoi's pony maker: (Thanks to Leatherneck for mentioning it!)

Prairie-Princess-02b.jpg

Name: Prairie Princess

Type: earth pony

Appearance: light tan coat; long blue-black mane and tail; hazel eyes.

Cutie Mark: a magenta 'pi' symbol with a white outline.

Special Talents: primary, mathematics; secondary, philosophy.

Occupation: is currently tasked by Princess Celestia to help with the design and construction of a grand new circular park in The Crystal Empire, by solving mathematical problems as they arise, for example stress of materials, geometric designs and trigonometry, that kind of stuff. The bonus is she gets to do most of this at home in Ponyville and so can pretty much please herself what she does and when.

Hobbies: mostly, sitting in front of her blackboard at home, chalk in hoof, puzzling over some mind-bending formula to do with astronomy, or Equestrian magic, or quantum physics (Equestria version), or prime numbers, or Foalean logic, or how high is the peak of that hill I can see on the horizon... but which to anypony else makes about as much sense as so many wallpaper patterns.

But she also likes being outdoors and running and playing in the sun, and has never lost that foal-like sense of wonder at the world, and can often be found standing frozen in awe at some newly discovered and arresting vista or landscape. The first time she saw The Gazebo, for example, she was so amazed that she was too afraid to take another step in case doing so would make it disappear like a mirage. (Of course she did, and it didn't.)

Additional Info: has just moved into a cottage near Sweet Apple Acres, or to be more truthful, a shack that badly needed renovating. Ergo, the first of the mane 6 she became acquainted with would have been Applejack.

She likes tea, but only if it has been brewed in a teapot. She likes parsnips, but only if they have been roasted.

She's apt to use occasional hippy phrases like "far out" and "groovy".

She likes to wear thin gold bracelets and anklets and is seldom seen without them. She is not too overly fussed about dress fashion however but will wear a stylish cape in the cold weather.

She's bookish like Twilight, but not quite as much.

The Ponyville rumor-machine quickly cottoned onto the appearance in the community of "that crazy pony who lives in that old shack out by the Apples' place, her that has the thousand yards stare". This has been fuelled by sightings of Prairie often lying in her front yard, very slowly chewing a mouthful of grass like a cow chews cud, and staring into space while wrestling with some mathematical problem in her head. After an indefinite length of time, she would then suddenly leap to her feet, usually accompanied by a loud cry of triumph, and quickly trot indoors to add some more chalky squiggles to her walls.

So Rainbow Dash, for one, is not too sure what to make of Prairie. Firstly, she's "another egg-head", and then she's got all these incomprehensible chalky scribbles all over her walls which kind of look like sinister magic runes or somesuch other "weird stuff". Rainbow doesn't like going in there, as though they're actually going to jump off the walls and attack her or something.

[Have I thought about this too much?]

Pinkie Pie, perhaps unsurprisingly, is completely unfazed. When asked, by Twilight, after their first meeting with Prairie: "So what do you think of Prairie?" Pinkie replied, with all sincerity, "I like her she's nuts!"

(Stopping here else will never get posted)

ENDS

Edited by Tropical Melody
  • Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

country_pony_by_dalirous-dalah13.jpg

Name: Mainer

Purpose: Ponysona

Talent: To be seen 

Cutiemark: It is supposed to be a star in showcase light but traditional tools made it hard to do.

Origin: Denmark

She is pretty much my ponysona, and idk why unicorn xD Well I know why but the reason is so old that it doesn't make sense anymore lol. But she is populary on Equestria Amino so O3O'

She is one of many ocs.

• Brohoof 4

Name: Missklang Dengeser (said so, no actual documentation) 
Type: Appears unicorn, but is a dragon pony. Though only physical dragon trait is the red dragon eyes.
Gender: Original gender unknown. Sometimes stallion, sometimes mare.
Appearance: Gray/white mane with red streaks. Creamy coat. Look feminine in male form. Look veery feminine in mare form. Bright glowing red dragon eyes with vertical pupils that glow in the dark.
Age: Unknown. Was present at the beginning of era of chaos.

Cutie Mark: A chaos symbol which is hidden behind a pink cloud.

post-25840-0-38723000-1479343993.png

Hobbies: Practices magic similar to Discord's which gives Missklang the power to bend reality. Don't really bothers with power seeking though and only wants to be entertained.
Additional Details: First official mention of Missklang dates back at the years right before the era of chaos. Dislikes Celestia and likes Luna but does not accept any form of authority. Appears being driven by a strong curiosity that makes Missklang ignore the obvious danger. After all, chaos magic gives absolute resistance to physical damage. Once, fell out of the highest Canterlot tower all the way down to the root of the mountain and survived. Has a friendly rivalry with Discord when sees him, is passive aggressive towards Celestia. Sometimes appears to be searching for a certain bat pony referred to as "Moonlight". Missklang usually appears in places where things will go to chaos soon. 

(For full description of character, go to link in signature ^-^)

Stallion picture by me

post-25840-0-04827100-1479344053_thumb.png

Mare picture by Prophet

post-25840-0-73900100-1479346199_thumb.jpg

Edited by Missklang
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

UQA6oOW.gif
Not the best picture, but it has to be enough. My profile picture is heavily outdated and I'm not that good artist to draw her nicely. Her look is kinda subject to change anyway. Hopefully I'll be able to establish her design someday.
Also: Christmas Edition. :P

Name: Happy Flow

Kind: Pegasus

Personality: A very positive, energetic and sociable pegasus, that loves fun.
She is always supportive towards other ponies and will do her best to cheer up everypony in need starting by offering hugs. It usually helps, due to the warm aura, that surrounds her.
It is rare to see her sad, though she is sensitive to hate.
She doesn't like arguing and will always apologize, even if that wasn't her fault.
Sometimes irresponsible, though she's lucky and her smile guides her through many problems.

Biography: Despite being a pegasus, Flowie (that's how some ponies call her) was born and raised in Ponyville. She had a calm and happy childhood, her parents were absolutely good for her. Surrounded by love and care, she was one of the happiest fillies in Equestria. When she grown up, she started sharing her happiness with other ponies, as seeing the world blooming is what she really wants in life.

Comparison: She's happy, sociable and kinda irresponsible like Pinkie Pie, though she's not that unpredictable and doesn't tend to throw parties.
She's kind and caring with love to nature like Fluttershy, though she's not that shy as she loves to make contacts with other ponies.

Special Talent: Spreading happiness and supporting other ponies is her talent. She always cares for the others over her own needs. Making ponies happy is what she really wants to do in her life

Activity: Most of the time she walks of flies slowly around Ponyville or in lovely and calm places during sunny and colorful days. Fields, forests and parks are where she most likely can be found, especially when she's sad as she tends to close in herself away from other ponies to not spread the sadness. Though she is hiding with her problems, she needs and appreciates receiving support from the others.
She also likes to sleep on clouds and fly towards the Sun at dusk.

Likes and dislikes:
What she loves: Summer, beautiful and/or rare flowers, nature, rainbows, happiness
What she likes: sunny days, cookies, cakes, sweets, flowers, fruits, colors.
What she dislikes: Winter, sadness
What she hates: insulting innocent ponies

• Brohoof 1

This is Honey Dasher, my mane OC. She's a young Earth pony mare who can sometimes be a little shy, but she does love making new friends. She's a natural leader, but hates being bossed around by other ponies. She can be stubborn and proud, but has a kind heart and is usually always happy and confident. She has a major crush on Fast Lane, an Earth pony stallion who's another one of my OCs. She's a country pony at heart and dreams of being a famous rodeo star. This is a picture of Honey:

post-10207-0-70492700-1477003219_thumb.g

Check out my other OCs on my page!

Edited by RDRainbows
  • Brohoof 1

Name: Pastel Sweets 
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: Pastel Pink with pastel Purple Streaks mane. Pastel Blue with Pastel green spots body.
Cutie Mark: Pastel Green polka dotted heart, pastel Pink, Purple and yellow Lollipop and A Pastel blue candy 
Hobbies: Making Candy, Dancing, Cooking and Doing Art 
Additional Details: Got her Cutie Mark when she made the post prettiest yummiest pastel Pink and blue lollipop for all her friends. 

post-40107-0-74187600-1480953116_thumb.jpg

Edited by PastelSweets
  • Brohoof 1

My Main OC: A pegasheep. (Apple Bloom did not specify what race the OC had to be, so HAH!)

Name: 战舞 (zhan wu, or battle dance)

Species/Race: Northeastern Sheep (Not closely related with equestrian sheep)

NOTE: The northeastern sheep are the equivalent of dragons in equestria. Descended from Yaks. They have black spots, being a cross-breed of the panda and the yak.... and the pony.

Appearance: A 20% grey sheep, short fur, a cutie mark (Marked on their head) of 军 (Soldier).

Hobbies: Gazing out at the horizon while munching on something edible

History

A former renowned general of the far east, Battle Dance led many battles, the most famous one being the last battle during the war of independence against the yaks of Yakyakistan. Born in Beisheep (REALLY BAD CITY NAME) and raised to a family of scholars and warriors, he was trained for battle ever since he could walk. He knows Kung Hoof (Lol) and is proficient in healing/alchemy/healing magic. Recently, he was sent to Equestria as an ambassador and a historian from the far east. He now resides in Cloudsdale, in a garden with a central gazebo and a small house. And yes, he always carries a bomb with him. He has a quick temper and is now a battle teacher when he's not on a mission.

Personality

Honorable and Chivalrous. Has a quick temper. If you cross him, prepare to get your bones broken.

• Brohoof 2

Name: Snowy Haze

Species/Race: Unicorn

AppearanceRkgMGFc.png

Hobbies: Creating ice sculptures and entertaining the towns/city ponies with her magic.

History: Snowy was born in a cottage in the Frozen North, there she was raised by her parents until she was old enough to walk and speak. It wasn't until the age of 10 that she began magic lessons, any spells she could not master or would backfire. But then while out wandering the forest, she couldn't figure out what she was lacking, she tried everything. 

It wasn't until she got frustrated that she accidently cast an ice spell that upon her hoof touching the water's surface , it froze complete solid in an instant. Shocked, but happy, she practiced until she could make objects with her newfound magic. When she got home, she was enthusiastic and showed her parents her talent and cutie mark. Yet her parents weren't exactly thrilled per say, just unsure what to think.

Eventually, they came to realize how wonderful it was to see how their daughter could make everyday objects out of ice with little effort. But then years later Snowy was alone after her parents passed, but she took their advice and made it her goal to bring happiness to those living in the city or towns. 

She has become famous after a few years creating masterpieces and every winter she comes back to bring new art to the cities and towns in equestria, but every failure brings new lessons with it.This has led her to take up an occupation ice sculptures and creating winter time festivities for all.

Personality: Polite, friendly, often clumsy when not paying attention to detail when she gets distracted. But she does have the tendency to show off when it's not needed. Overall, she's a kind-hearted soul who only wants to bring smiles to the faces of those she creates the sculptures for

Motto: "Never give up and follow your dreams no matter where they may lead."

• Brohoof 2