Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Ohhhh, well I have two personal favourite OC's, one is whome my profile and name are based around and that is Void Crawler the Miasma Hive Changeling Drone, had this guy years now and it all started with a simple recoloured Changie image my friend made, that guy also made this image, he has improved loads in the art world, goes to show eh, improvements do happen.

post-28161-0-91464100-1481879293_thumb.jpg

The Second OC is Fuschia Dewdrop the Moth pony /)^3^(\ Isn't she just the absolute cutest, not met anypony that dislikes her and I love using her for her general fun RP uses and applications ^^

post-28161-0-46193500-1481879306_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

this is m oc by: Pripyat Pony

post-40085-0-87061900-1481994919_thumb.png

she loves Cramel 

Job a commander at war all time singer on broadway and stuff like that

i am half changeling

very kind 

and is not acsepted by everyone because am a changeling kinda 

P.s my aunt is queen chrisalis 

• Brohoof 1

Name: BoomBlocks
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: checkered green coat. with green and yellow hair and robotic right eye and rear left leg
Cutie Mark: Crossed Mic and paintbrush in a pair of headphones
Hobbies: Owning a quarry. plsying MC and makeing others happy. and informing others of the dangers of caveins
Additional Details: Has a crush on luna.

AH9gEcA.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Stardreamer/Stargazer, the ancestor of Twilight Sparkle, leader of the Seven Braves, Crown Princess of the Unicorn Kingdom of Manacos (based off of Atlantis), and key figure in Equestria's victory over the Monster Empire of Tambelon. (This might be moved into alternate universe territory in the event they explore Twilight's family history). She looks a bit like Twilight, but with blue fur, black and blue mane and tail, and a purple and light blue seven-pointed star surrounded by seven stars as her cutie mark.

Commander Stratos, Supreme Commander of the Equestrian E.U.P. Guard Royal Air Corps.  He has brown fur, a black mane and tail, gold eyes, and blue lightning bolts crossed together as his cutie mark.

Starchaser, member of the E.U.P. Guard elite Blue Wings Squadron (at least in my Crystal War Timeline headcanon). He has cobalt blue fur, a black and white mane and tail, and dark brown eyes. He has a white shooting star as his cutie mark.

Black Wind, Warlord of the Hyperborean Pegasi and one of King Sombra's supreme generals. He has black fur, a red and gray mane and tail, blood red eyes, and a red thunderbolt as his cutie mark.

Edited by heavens-champion

Ive got 5 OC's, but I'm gonna post just 3 of them. Can I copy and paste them from my other topic? I guess I will :v

sig-4767687.banner___dahlia_by_leftduali

PEGASUS || MARE || 17

|| ROYAL GUARD ||

Black Dahlia is a mare, who's still a filly in her heart. She loves her job, even if she's the lowest in rank. She just never cared about career in contrast to Anastasia. She used to live with her "uncle" Blacksmith.

Warm hearted, optimist, outgoing - these are three words that could desribe Dahlia. She's got the gift to connect other ponies and get into them.

sig-4767687.banner___ana_by_leftduality-

UNICORN || MARE || 20

|| ROYAL GUARD ||

Anastasia is Dahlia's partner in work. She's higher in rank, although they're often send together to check things out. Born in royal family, was tought to behave like one. She was expected to be sublime.

She's brave, stubborn and ambitious. Everything must be her way, she's kinda perfectionist. She's never afraid to say what she's thinking.

sig-4767687.banner___naomi_by_leftdualit

UNICORN || MARE || 23

|| LOVING SISTER ||

Naomi is pony with tought past even if she doesn't seem to be. She's really caring about ponies that are close to her (it means only her sister - Nohane).

Often can be seen with a smile on her muzzle. Despite sad parts in her life, she always tries to see bright side of things. Other ponies usually like her. In reality nobody never knew true her.

• Brohoof 3

Ive got 5 OC's, but I'm gonna post just 3 of them. Can I copy and paste them from my other topic? I guess I will :v

sig-4768251.sig-4767687.banner___dahlia_

PEGASUS || MARE || 17

|| ROYAL GUARD ||

Black Dahlia is a mare, who's still a filly in her heart. She loves her job, even if she's the lowest in rank. She just never cared about career in contrast to Anastasia. She used to live with her "uncle" Blacksmith.

Warm hearted, optimist, outgoing - these are three words that could desribe Dahlia. She's got the gift to connect other ponies and get into them.

sig-4768251.sig-4767687.banner___ana_by_

UNICORN || MARE || 20

|| ROYAL GUARD ||

Anastasia is Dahlia's partner in work. She's higher in rank, although they're often send together to check things out. Born in royal family, was tought to behave like one. She was expected to be sublime.

She's brave, stubborn and ambitious. Everything must be her way, she's kinda perfectionist. She's never afraid to say what she's thinking.

sig-4768251.sig-4767687.banner___naomi_b

UNICORN || MARE || 23

|| LOVING SISTER ||

Naomi is pony with tought past even if she doesn't seem to be. She's really caring about ponies that are close to her (it means only her sister - Nohane).

Often can be seen with a smile on her muzzle. Despite sad parts in her life, she always tries to see bright side of things. Other ponies usually like her. In reality nobody never knew true her.

omg there really good p.s signed up for your art trade

Let's see, I have:

Magic Potion (aka Demosthenes), my first ever OC. Never finished the backstory. 

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/magic-potion-demosthenes-r9047

post-35322-0-11506300-1454341738.png
post-35322-0-12794100-1444121749.png

One without a name. https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nameless-alchemist-r9374He is Pretty much FMA-pony.

43d905bf2726773687a6246d4e2c511d.png

Picture by Bogrick

And then newest, and my personal favorite, Gleaming Grin, for him, I have only picture.

post-35322-0-37099700-1480875863_thumb.png

I have also "ponysona" but I should remake him from scratch so not posting him here.  

Edited by The Cerberus

Name: Pearl
Type: Earth Pony
Appearance: Silky Coat With Jade Eyes
Cutie Mark: N/A
Hobbies: Spending Countless Hours Sitting In One Spot Emotionless
Additional Details: Pearl Can Bend The Laws Of Physics By Decreasing Fall Tim. He Is Extremely Unreasonable.

This is the 2nd Original Character I made overall and the first I've made in a while.

Changeling Will Guide: More details in link

A kind, gay changeling with no name that's been treated as abominable by Queen Chrysalis and was banished from the Changeling Kingdom shortly before Will Guide the unicorn first came to Equestria. As the changeling was dying in the forest, an amnesiac Will Guide came across him and wished to help him. The changeling's soul was saved and now rests within the heart of an unknowing Will Guide quietly living his existence as part of Will Guide and harmlessly feeding off any kind of same-sex love that Will Guide experiences: (sex, romantic, bro-moments, anything as long as it involves males).

Name: Brushfire Glow

Cutie Mark: A paintbrush next to a flame

Hobbies: Drawing, psychology, finding ANYTHING to make her laugh

Personality: After attending Rainbow Dash's party by Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich, Brushfire Glow has sought endlessly to experience as much friendship and laughter as possible. Being a pony from a strict family, jokes and laughter are both her defense and her purpose for being^^. Sensitive to others feelings and empathetic to others' plights, she studied psychology in order to understand people more, and likes to offer advice when and where she feels she can help (she doesn't always get it right, but she tries her hardest!), aswell as using her artistic talents to make people smile

post-40219-0-06585900-1482455659_thumb.gif

post-40219-0-03840000-1482455693_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is my OC Perciville I originally drew him as a human and thought he might work as a pony also. I have yet to come up with a good back story for him but have a good idea of his personality.

Aperence wise he is short earth pony who is slight of build. He has light brown fur and messy light blond hair with blue eyes. He always wears the same brown and yellow leather jacket that is much to large for him. I still haven't decided on a cutie Mark yet but was toying with the idea of using a tulpa.

I made the figure of him from wax and am in the process of drawing him in various different poses for a little project I have planned.

PS: I'm sorry about the sideways pictures, my phone is not quite compatible with IP Boards.

PPS. I should note that I scared my roommate when I got tho idea for Perciville. I was laying I'm bed trying to fall asleep when I remembered a name I had written on an envelope.

I jumped out of bed well past midnight, opened my desk drawer and started franticly rummaging through my old mail. I got a little disheartened when I couldn't find the name, so I opened a letter from my sister and found an angel banishing sigil scrawled into the bottom of the page. I then rushed over to my night stand and grabbed my notebook in which I proceeded to copy down the symbol for future reference. Well apparently I had part of an exorcism ritual stuck in my head because I was muttering Latin while transcribing the sigil.

Upon completion of my task I looked up and saw the text I had inscribed on the envelope in the weeks prior. Upon their discovery I began mouthing out the letters as i transfered them one at a time to the header of the page I had just placed the angel banishing sigil on. I finished the page off with a tulpa and went to bed.

The next morning my roommate informed me that he thought I was summoning a demon, And he seemed genuinely concerned. I then had to reassure him that as a Christian I wouldn't even mess around with such things.

Later that day I tried to draw my persona Tracer but it but what I drew was not what I had pictured in my mind, I had inadvertently drawn a teenage boy who fit my idea for Perciville to a T. Thus Perciville was born.

post-40269-0-81376800-1483153478_thumb.jpg

post-40269-0-07788100-1483153640_thumb.jpg

Edited by pointfiftytracer
  • Brohoof 2

I made a new OC I'm rather happy with, it took me two months to come up with her, (writing and design, you know if people read my work anyway)

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ember-iron-forge-r9811

post-35804-0-54581000-1483161758_thumb.png

Art Credits:
Headshot: Tealeaf/EngmaticWisp
Main art: Alissa1010

Cutiemark: Crystal Vision/Me

• Brohoof 1

Shari Istol

she is my newest oc and she is very shy but when you know her she can be crazy she is an alicorn who has no parents but has a little sister 

(who i am working on she will be out in a little )

her cutie mark is a dancing horse holding a microphone

post-40085-0-07486200-1483240390_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

I'll guess i'll join, had some struggles with creating a OC for some time, just finished one a few days ago.
Name: Chrome Wildling

Race: Pegasus

Colors: Chromeish coat with brown/redish mane and tail

Cutie mark: A tree with wind swirling around

Specialty: knowledge of uncontrollable environments, like animals and weather (pegasi are usually weather control ponies), this one isn't, but instead he seeks knowledge of these circumstances.
Other interests: Mares (obviously), music, travelling, exploring, food, drinks, less crowded areas.

post-40375-0-37909800-1484541952_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1