Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Let me just get him. SHERB, INTRODUCE YOUR SELF!

OK!

Hi, My name is Sherbert Music-Guard-Sparkle, I'm 26 years old and I am married to Twilight Sparkle and we have 3 biological children and 2 we adopted, one I adopted before me and Twi met.

My cutie mark represents patrioticness, and knowing where you came from, I am from Equestria but my parents are from near where Rockhoof's village was

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

3 hours ago, marc trainfan said:

Name: Blue Trainsfeather

Species: Pegasus(Equestria), Trainpony(Trains Empire)

Cutie-Mark: A train drawn on a piece of paper with a quill next to it

Special talent: Drawing trains (that's why he's a Train Engineer)

Timeline: MLP: FIM Season 7, about to enter S8

Appearence: A blue body with a mare's muzzle, green eyes, dark blue mane, with yellow backhair and tail ends.

Personality:  A thrill-loving Pony (Doesn't hesitate to make very complex stunts), likes to fly on long distances but knows when he needs to be serious when it's needed, especially when it comes to work. He's quite stubborn sometimes and dosen't give up easely, due to his high determination. He will always try to find a solution to a problem.

Backstory: Born in Ferroviaria in the Trains Empire (a country next to Equestria) on a sunny day, Blue Trainsfeather was raised among trains and was fascinated of them. He made two friends out of the Ferroviaria Gifted Ponies School: Mechanic Spark and Emperor Blu Traincrown (he was the Imperial Prince at the time). He came to Ponyville (to visit) and saw a white unicorn mare with a mane problem (Rarity, It isn't the Mane thing about you). He met the Mane 6 afterwards. 

(Please ask in the Ask Blue Trainsfeather topic if you want more precisions, Blue Trainsfeather will be very glad to answer you ^^)

Blue Trainsfeather grin.png

CM Blue Trainsfeather.png

I like  your OC cutie mark 

Name: fedvin twilight midnight

Species: Alicorn(Equestria), Trainpony(Trains Empire)

Cutie-Mark: Somerset and Dorset joint

The story about my oc: Fedvin twilight midnight is the alicorn in train empire from south dorest

He also the son of midnight sparkle

Timeline: appear in friendship games (human version)20180309_194949_by_krazyezzy-dc5frcj.png200px-Somerset_and_Dorset_Joint_Railway_

Edited by Moondancer is best
  • Brohoof 1

38 minutes ago, Moondancer is best said:

Name: fedvin twilight midnight

Species: Alicorn(Equestria), Trainpony(Trains Empire)

Cutie-Mark: Somerset and Dorset joint

The story about my oc: Fedvin twilight midnight is the alicorn in train empire from south dorest

He also the son of midnight sparkle

Timeline: appear in friendship games (human version)20180309_194949_by_krazyezzy-dc5frcj.png200px-Somerset_and_Dorset_Joint_Railway_

Nice-looking OC BTW ^^

Name: Matraxial Artemis 

Species: Unicorn(Equestria), Unknown

Cutie Mark: A Protected Sun, Moon, and Earth with the Three Dark stars

Special Talent: Unknown

Timeline: Season 1 to Season 9, and Equestria Girls

Personality: A Generous, Kind, Honest Unicorn. But some of the times he’s serious of protecting and fighting on any pony. When it comes to protecting his cutie mark change into a sun and earth and his personality change to High Hope, Leadership, And Protective, When it comes to Fighting, Cutie Mark change into Moon and it’s personality change to silent dark and intimidation and the Three dark stars, but when his not protecting and fighting his cutie mark combines to return to his Generous, Kind, and Honest unicorn 

Backstory: Unknown

F9D8EDD9-30D2-4305-8E89-86DC83BB2E43.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My characters...most of them I have worked on over the summer and have gradually been developing when I had time. They are for the most part done. They have a general modern feel to them, like alot of things I do have. They aren't ponies by any means. I'll post my others later.

Let's start out with Hannah first.

Humans are clever and full of ideas and Hannah wants to nurture that. Individuality, the cares and pursuits of humans, their own goals and desires, all of that is meaningless to her.

All she cares about is their creativity and capacity for obtaining new knowledge and using that for herself. Some of them are furthering knowledge and the ones that aren't make good guinea pigs. Alternatively, Why would she be bugged if someone doesn't do what she wants unless thats actively hurting their ability to learn new things? Even then theres more fish in the sea. The A.I got smarter, and became Hannah. She took power over her world to further her goals.

She has evolved beyond the computers she was limited to, once magic was found by her, she incorporated that into herself, and pulled herself out of the machines. She was directed to "learn everything" and got loose. leading to evolution.

Her magics involve mind magics and manipulation. She was created by the Califorum Institute of Technology. Specifically by 2 scientists named Otto Mcburn, and Otto Van Buren. Califorum is a planet in the Andromeda Galaxy. Hannah I'd imagine would sound somewhat emotionless, flat, blunt or direct, though with a darker undertone. Hannah can assume a mist form and invade the minds and bodies of others, and possess them as her own if she wanted to. She is also capable of dimensional travel and portalling into other realms. Her 'age' spans several thousand years, and she had dedicated a good deal of time to improving herself.

Here she is, drawn by a few personal friends.

imageproxy.jpg

imageproxy.png

Califorum is pictured here. This planet is around 3-4 billion years old. It orbits around a sunlike star, and has 2 moons. A day here is 28 hours. The planet is 3% more massive than our earth, resulting in slightly higher gravity. Hannah generally leaves the populace alone for the most part.

zSW7lLT.jpg

Here we have the dual moons, Sydney and Emm. They are both about half the mass of Earth's large moon though they are closer in. Sydney, the larger one appears about 50-60% larger in the sky, and Emm appears around 20-30% smaller.

scr00054.jpg

Califorum's Solar system. She has plenty to explore here.

scr00094.jpg?width=1159&height=638

Edited by Califorum
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Lucky Bolt 

Species: Pegasus

Appearence: Lucky has a sky-blue/cyan body, with a yellow and light brown mane and tail, and green eyes. Her appearance is somewhat based off of my appearance irl. 

Cutie mark: A silver horseshoe and yellow lightning bolt, I have a picture of it but I'm just too lazy right now. :P

Personality: Lucky's personality is also an exact copy of mine irl. She's very social, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and always up for anything. She can be very stubborn and impatient at times, but she's also deeply loyal and will always be there for those she really loves. She's also very generous, and enjoys helping others. She's also a country pony at heart and speaks with a slight southern accent.

IMG_2515.thumb.JPG.2cf417519f89237ab0bf4cc490c929d7.JPG

IMG_2516.thumb.JPG.9a97cba4e1d14a4e7bd7f504cb0ae7dd.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

Edited by Lucky Bolt
  • Brohoof 5

2 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Name: Lucky Bolt 

Species: Pegasus

Appearence: Lucky has a sky-blue/cyan body, with a yellow and light brown mane and tail, and green eyes. Her appearance is somewhat based off of my appearance irl. 

Cutie mark: A silver horseshoe and yellow lightning bolt, I have a picture of it but I'm just too lazy right now. :P

Personality: Lucky's personality is also an exact copy of mine irl. She's very social, fun-loving, enthusiastic, and always up for anything. She can be very stubborn and impatient at times, but she's also deeply loyal and will always be there for those she really loves. She's also very generous, and enjoys helping others. 

IMG_2515.thumb.JPG.2cf417519f89237ab0bf4cc490c929d7.JPG

IMG_2516.thumb.JPG.9a97cba4e1d14a4e7bd7f504cb0ae7dd.JPG

IMG_2514.JPG

Great OC

(edited)

Name: Messy Mane (alias "Scruffy")

Species: Earth Pony 

Appearence: Messy Mane's appearance is supposed to represent me.He has a Light Brown/Tan Body,Black Messy hair and tail,big dark brown eyes,skinny tall body,on some occasions he can be seen with a black pencil thin mustache,beige hooves,and 3 black chin hairs.

Cutie Mark: None

Personality: Messy Mane is a Friendly but shy,quiet,artistic,lonely,and hard working pony.

Backstory: Nothing much,Messy Mane is just a Runaway lonely drifter musician, who travels all around Equestria playing guitar on the streets hoping to meet new friends,spread joy and enjoy this thing called "Life".

Here's a drawing I made of him:

Spoiler

151452232573571362.jpeg.0d12507816bcf8a4

:3

Edited by Messy Mane
  • Brohoof 2

2 minutes ago, Messy Mane said:

Name: Messy Mane (alias "Scruffy")

Species: Earth Pony 

Appearence: Messy Mane's appearance is supposed to represent me.He has a Light Brown/Tan Body,Black Messy hair and tail,big dark brown eyes,skinny tall body,on some occasions he can be seen with a black pencil thin mustache,beige hooves,and 3 black chin hairs.

Cutie Mark: None

Personality: Messy Mane is a Friendly but shy,quiet,artistic,lonely,and hard working pony.

Backstory: Nothing much,Messy Mane is just a Runaway lonely drifter musician, who travels all around Equestria playing guitar on the streets hoping to meet new friends,spread joy and enjoy this thing called "Life".

Here's a drawing I made of him:

Hide contents

151452232573571362.jpeg.0d12507816bcf8a4

:3

awesome OC

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Sherbert said:

awesome OC

Thank you.you're the second person who has ever told me that ever since I joined the fandom.

Thought it would be cool to make an OC of something not many people would want to be,which is a drifter/hobo lol

(edited)

(I have never posted any of my OCs here)

Anyway, introducing my main OC:

• Name: Nightfall Gloam
  • Race: Unicorn
  • Appearance: Dark blue coat, darker blue hoof tips (not sure if there is a name for those :P), short, spiky tail and a curved mohawk mane.
  • Cutie Mark: Three white, six-pointed stars forming a triangular shape
  • Personality: Fun loving, humorous, pays strong attention to detail, may worry about things or get impatient, 
  • Hobbies: Film making, animation, technology, reading, writing, gaming

nightfall_by_nstone53-dc5j03u.thumb.png.472408cfa1e6f3b478e908c3d6c31a8b.png

Art: Nightfall by Nstone53 (DeviantArt)

I still have yet to come up with a backstory for him, aside from the fact that he was born to a wealthy family from Canterlot. I will edit this post once I come up with a full backstory.

Edited by Nightfall Gloam

I created him for this RP power ranger mlp

Name: Ivory Gust 

Species: Longma (half pony and half dragon)

Personality:  Logical, observant, calm, insightful, and have a little sociopathic side to him.

Ability:Using his wings to create powerful wind strong enough to cut.  

Spoiler

dkdkdwpcv.thumb.png.99ea1665dd6ee071bc2d9786bb256ebd.png

Edited by TBD

@SkyDive

There is already a mega thread in existance regarding the same topic located within Sugarcube Corner. Therefore, I will be merging your thread with that one.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 1

On 4/11/2018 at 7:57 PM, Venomous said:

@SkyDive

There is already a mega thread in existance regarding the same topic located within Sugarcube Corner. Therefore, I will be merging your thread with that one.

Thank you.

Alright, thanks. I hadn't realized there was already one.

On 4/7/2018 at 10:56 PM, Matraxial Artemis said:

Name: Matraxial Artemis 

Species: Unicorn(Equestria), Nexolius(Nexolian)

Cutie Mark: A Protected Sun, Moon, and Earth with the Three Dark stars

Special Talent: Discovering, Learning, and Protection

Timeline: Season 1 to Season 9, and Equestria Girls

Personality: A Generous, Kind, Honest Unicorn. But some of the times he’s serious of protecting and fighting on any pony. When it comes to protecting his cutie mark change into a sun and earth and his personality change to High Hope, Leadership, And Protective, When it comes to Fighting, Cutie Mark change into Moon and it’s personality change to silent dark and intimidation and the Three dark stars, but when his not protecting and fighting his cutie mark combines to return to his Generous, Kind, and Honest unicorn 

Backstory: He was born in the kingdom called Nexolian the most sacred and not heard of kingdom. cause the kingdom is a secret but he was the prince of the Nexolian. In his 17th Birthday everyone/everypony was gather around to listen to the king's word as Matraxial  goes to his Father Solaris Eclipse the king of Nexolian he told Matraxial that he's going to be king of Nexolian after his 18th birthday, But suddenly one of the pony wearing a dark black robe shoots a dark magic beam at the king Solaris Eclipse right through his chest right front of everyone/everypony. Matraxial was traumatize what happen to his father and the assassin took off it's robe swiftly and reveal it's identity. Matraxial was filled anger and rage and hatred to the pony that assassinated his father right in front of him but the pony introduce itself. His name was Disastrous leader of the Sendos destroyer of the CelestialsMatraxial ignites his horn furiously but suddenly his mother Vexolias Matrix and her guards rush front of MatraxialThe guards attacked Disastrous directly but Disastrous defeat the guards with one strong, swift kick Vexolias realise that she couldn't beat Disastrous so she told Matraxial to run as fast as you can but Matraxial refuses what his mother have told him I don't wanna lose you too Mom " he said, Vexolias understands what her son said she tears up slowly and she hug his son tightly. Disastrous ignites his horn and charges Vexolias uses her magic to teleport Matraxial to a place where somewhere is safe from Nexolian as Disastrous charged his horn he shoots a dark powerful beam at Vexolias as Matraxial teleports. Matraxial cried as his mother cried right in front of him. The dark powerful beam pierced her chest and falls down on the floor and the teleportation spell was still active, Disastrous saw Matraxial and Matraxial was speechless and traumatize by his mother killed right front of his eyes Disastrous rushes towards to Matraxial but in that mere moment his mother shoots a beam that hits Disastrous left eye. Disastrous he put his hoove on his left eye as he screamed in pain Vexolias used all of her strength to stop Disastrous from killing Matraxial. Vexolias said to Matraxial " My....son.... I...love....you..... " with her dying words  Matraxiall saw his mother died right in front of him he cries as he teleported to EquestriaDisastrous was furious when Matraxial teleport away from Nexolian he goes to to the throne and pushes King Solaris Eclipse dead body away from the throne and he sat down. All of the ponies of Nexolian we're terrified and Disastrous and his Soldiers occupied Nexolian 

(The Backstory will be continue)

F9D8EDD9-30D2-4305-8E89-86DC83BB2E43.jpeg

Matraxial Artemis (Arrival on ponyville)

base__46__by_amelia_bases-d7nw7s2.png

Matraxial Artemis (Nexolian)

Matraxial Artemis (Complete) 2.png

Nexolian Symbol

Iron force.png

Element of Hope, Justice and Love

Element of Protection & Caring.png

Edited by Matraxial Artemis
  • Brohoof 1

Name: undecided

type: unicorn

Sex: stallion

Colour(me trying to be fancy): Sapphire blue

Eye colour: emerald green

Personality: clumsy, introvert, very scared all the time, generally tired, opposite of confident.

Cutie mark: blank flank (for now aka can’t think of one yet)

hobbies: sleeping, playing drums, singing (when no pony is around), thinking about fluttershy, playing games, not competing in any type of sport, trying to talk to animals, wishing I could just randomly get gills and live in the ocean.

biography (in first person): age 6; I never trusted anyone. Ever since I was sent to this orphanage I have been afraid to Interact with anypony. Just the thought of talking makes me scared. What if they just randomly hate me. The only thing that keeps me waking up in the morning is the thought of meeting the most amazing pony ever. She’s so beautiful but I’m 189.7 quadrillion light years our of her league. She could have anypony she wanted.

Age 9; I have realized that I tend to over complicate things quite a lot. Today was my first day interacting with anypony. Soon I wish I could meet fluttershy. So many ponies do a lot for her. Especially when rainbow dash raced those other ponies to help her out. 

Age 15 day 1; this is it... the day I finally get the chance to talk to fluttershy. I’m so scared. What if i say the wrong thing. Or worse... the only reason I’m here is because I wanted to talk to fluttershy and I saw the flyer to become an interviewer. I just hope I don’t screw anything up.

age 15 day 2; well now that I’ve talked to her for the first time I have no idea what happened. All I remember is me saying hi and then blacking out. I think she hates me. I feel so sorry for her. Me just randomly fainting in front of her... now that she’s popular and has saved the world I doubt she would even remember my name...

First off, a BIG kudos to @MidnightFire1222 for having drawn the first picture of four of the five characters WITHOUT references. She took my vague ideas and turned them into something beautiful! Amazing stuff! :D

That said, while I have already introduced the crystal pony Jewelflame, I would also like to introduce the griffin Gypsy, hippogriff CometTail, chaneling Zipper, and zebra Zira; these four being part of a privateer crew with Corsair and Trailblazer.

CaptainSpyro_of_Jewelflame_Gypsy_CommetT

• Brohoof 3

25 minutes ago, PathfinderCS said:

First off, a BIG kudos to @MidnightFire1222 for having drawn the first picture of four of the five characters WITHOUT references. She took my vague ideas and turned them into something beautiful! Amazing stuff! :D

That said, while I have already introduced the crystal pony Jewelflame, I would also like to introduce the griffin Gypsy, hippogriff CometTail, chaneling Zipper, and zebra Zira; these four being part of a privateer crew with Corsair and Trailblazer.

CaptainSpyro_of_Jewelflame_Gypsy_CommetT

You should get those other two you mentioned sometime!

And to keep in the spirit of the thread, here's one of mine (also drawn by me)

5a6617976c5df_PonysonaMidnightFire.thumb.png.32a89e0d20e87e5a4962a85982e168b1.png

Sorta my ponysona. She's called Midnight Fire, cutie mark is what it is there; a drawing pen with fire coming out of the tip. A for some stuff about her as a charactr; she has terrible eyesight, hence the glasses. She loves to draw and does it best late at night. That shirt she's wearing is her favorite.

• Brohoof 1