Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

He's still a work in progress as I can't draw for anything and used the old Pony Generator to get a base form to work with. That and I don't have the 3D pony base form for Poser to do proper pony renders with.

Name: Silvered Gears

Pony Type: Unicorn

Appearance: A brownish red unicorn with black mane and tail streaked with white and dark eyes behind glasses.

Personality: Inquisitive and inventive

Hobbies and Interests: Inventing, designing new tech to improve the Equestrian Lifestyle

Background: An inventor and designer, Silvered is constantly pushing the edge of what is allowed in the use of magic and technology. He is somewhat obsessed with what he calls Mage Tech as he has found references in very old, fractured manuscripts. This does have him under Celestia's careful gaze as she is unsure of what he might be able to do, but she finds his work fascinating.

Cutie Mark is three gears on a shield, I did a rough render of a concept of what it might look like. Not the final form but it's a start.

More data on Silvered Gears

After an experiment went wrong, in a way that shouldn't have happened, he lost his left eye and left front leg. Not one to be held back, he built replacements using technology he called Augmetics. Designs he was planning on offering to crippled ponies. Having proved it worked he still found push against his plans. Princess Luna is his patron as she finds his work fascinating and she dislikes seeing ponies suffer. It will take time for his designs to be approved. No updated image as the Pony Generator only allows soo much, I can't draw and I don't have a 3D pony figure for Poser to attempt such a render. I'll work on that in the near future.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=440495ccd3fef3a5 

Silvered Gears Sans Mark.png

Cutie Mark Test.jpg

Edited by curbcat
Added Data

my profile pic is my first OC I made named Cinnamon Swirl. I got the idea when in one of the beginning episodes rai boq dash tells. "What in the name of Cinnamon Swirl?!" So I made her. Her older sister is this pic. Chocolate swirl. And in the process of making the youngest sibling strawberry swirl. And then their older brother...Frank...yep just Frank 😂

0CEAE130-4DBB-4894-A8C0-592BC4480D2A.png

• Brohoof 2

If there's one thing I love more than food, it's talking about ocs!

My current favorite is my ponysona/self insert to the canon.

Name: Chima

Species: Changeling (Heir)

Cuite Mark: Seed of Harmony

A lot of her backstory relies on my personal headcanons about the Changelings, primarily my thoeries about how a changeling's base appearance relies on what magic they are exposed to as an egg. We already know that all creatures in the MLP universe have some level of magic in them, even non-sentient ones. I think it makes sense that this magic can affect the changeling eggs. I also think that to create and heir, an egg would be selected and provided specialized care, much like bees, in order to produce a more powerful changeling capable of ruling. With that you can kind of see where I'm going with this. Chima was chosen many thousands of moons ago by Chrysalis to be her heir, but she would have been the first heir egg to have been chosen, and they wouldn't understand much about it. In her attempts to make her daughter just as, if not more powerful than her, Chrysalis began exposing her to massive quantities of magic, but it turned out to be too much, and overloaded lil egg Chima. Much like how young unicorns have random bursts of magic as babies, the egg also began to experience this, going from a normal slime green to pitch black, to pink at random, spontaneously catching on fire, and the worst one by far, extreme teleportation. Yet Chrysalis kept going, pouring in more and more magic until one day the egg vanished. Countless search parties tried and failed to locate the heir, until Chrysalis finally relented. 

And so for thousand of moons Chima remained in her egg, unable to hatch without the magic and love Chrysalis would have fed her. Her egg spent time on mount Aris, the Dragonlands, Griffonstone, even the Crystal Kingdom, until it finally came to a rest in ponyville, right under the tree of harmony. The tree recognized what she needed to hatch and began to nurture her, forming a empathic connection that allowed it to communicate with her in the egg. When she finally hatched, she remained by the tree until she was a young filly, which only took a couple of moons because Heir Changelings grow out of their larval stage faster. Her time being exposed to other species' magic had a permanent affect on her and she openly displays traits of Hippogriffs, dragons, griffons, and Kirin. Having spent time around ponies, she does have a cutiemark, but she developed it in the egg. It appears to just be a plain crystal but it is actually the seed of harmony, representing her connection to the tree and in turn the magic it holds.

She can't speak ponish and is only able to communicate with other changelings for a good while after her hatching (in my insert, ocellus is the one who finds her), her excessive feathers and fur make flight difficult and she has to shapeshift in order to handle high temperatures. Her connection with the tree allows her access to it's power and after the events of the beginning of season 9, she assumes it's role. It is important to note that she cannot use this power alone, and can only funnel it into element bearers. Without the mane 6 or the pillars (and maybe the young 6?) she cannot use any of the tree's power. 

Some of the species and their effects on her:

Dragon: Immune to flames (prefers cold though) and it takes lots of concentration for her to not set things on fire with her magic. 

Griffon: Her front legs are normal horse legs until you get to her plaws. They're like normal cat paws, if the dew claw was a talon. She can pick things up, but any thing requiring fine motor skills is a no go.

Hippogriff: All those long feathers on her wings, back legs, sides of her face and tail. She has difficultly flying because of them, and she mostly just uses her wings to glide and as a boost.

Kirin: Kirin horn, tail hair and ears (with feathers at the tips). She can transform into a Nirik and when she does her feather take on a more blue tone and her hair/fur takes on a more pink one.

Pony: Her horn is curved back and thin like an oriental pony (mistmane's people) and her mane is like a normal pony mane. Her crystal pony traits only show when she is in in the crystal kingdom, where she is able to connect to the heart like any other crystal pony and assumes a crystal form when doing so.

Changeling: Despite her looks and abilities, she is a changeling, and has all the abilities of one. She can shapeshift, and feeds on love. She has a thin frame like most changelings, but her feathers and fur make her seem bulkier. Her irises and pupils are typical to a changling, but due to her status as and heir, they don't take up the whole eye. 

Fun Notes: 

While any normal pony with even near the amount of fur and feathers she has would despise getting wet, her "proficiency" with fire and immunity to flames makes drying off easy enough for her to love swimming. 

Her mane drags on the floor and she staunchly refuses to cut it. So with help from the young 6 she finds a way to braid it up.

Has horrible writing. Really it's illegible. She can't lift pencils or quills with magic, so that leaves her with mouth writing or using her plaws. She tries using her plaws. It doesn't work very well. Actually it doesn't work at all. She resorts to writing with a hunk of graphite and damp paper. It's the best she can do. 

Chrysalis actually does care about her and if she hadn't disappeared, it's possible the changeling metamorphosis might have happened much, much earlier.

Chrysalis would have named her Sarynxis. The young 6 name her Chima because she's like a chimera. The tree refers to her as "Little one"

Disguises herself as Zacora's niece. Zacora knows. Zacora is a good fake aunt. 

20190415_213610.jpg

Edited by TicTacKitKat
additions
  • Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Young enough to have no cutie mark? I do like the way the hair is darker on the outside than the inside and its not that common to see a mare with the exposed hooves.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeee So many cute and beautiful OC's

Here is Mine

Name: Cosmic Spark

Bio: I am too lazy to write one, just a pony I guess

Race: Unicorn

Cutie Mark: 3 stars all different sizes

She is a shy mare who loves socks

dd0jzwf-fbb8da20-b785-4a3b-9975-895f8ca2b32d.thumb.png.5c5fc54cfd83bb928f2e5a82aa00c242.png

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
(edited)

I owned several OCs. But I let my friends borrow them.

Name: Moonlight Spell

Nickname: Moonie, Egghead

Species: Unicorn Pony

Appearance: A midnight blue unicorn with violet eyes, and cerulean mane and tail

Cutie Mark: Erlenmeyer flask with purple liquid inside

Personality: 

Interests: Science, Books, Library, Everfree Forest, Experiments

Professional: Unofficial scientist

Likes: Books, Science, Going into dangerous places, Library

Dislikes: Boastful ponies, Fruit Bats, Parasprites

Biography: Moonlight Spell was born in Canterlot by her unnamed parents. She and her family bought zap apple jams from the Apple family. The Spell family soon moved to a newly constructed Ponyville after Moonlight's graduation.

When Moonlight is still a teenager pony, she help all of the newcomers who decided to settle in Ponyville. One of them was Writer Rhyme, Iree Heaven, and their families. Moonlight quickly befriends Writer Rhyme and his family, and some of the residents, including the Apple family.

When she turned 19, she began to gain interest in science until she become obsessed with science. She, Writer Rhyme, and Windy Breeze were the first ones to greet Iree Heaven, only to find out their friend has turned very arrogant and anti-social. Moonlight's relationship with Iree Heaven turned bitter until they began to ignore each other, which was later questioned by Writer Rhyme and later, Mayor Mare.

When Moonlight turned 27, She began to have interests with the Everfree Forest and it's nature. After the deaths of her parents, she began to stuff several laboratory furnitures and bookshelves in her house. She later befriends Taffy Hot, Lyra Heartstrings, Derpy Hooves, Windy Breeze, and Time Turner.

Moonlight's curiosity of the Everfree Forest got the better of her as she decides to enter the forest despite the protests and concerns of her friends. Upon entering the Everfree, she didn't return and is confirmed missing by Mayor Mare.

Fluttershy, Windy Breeze, and Taffy Hot decides to make a grave for Moonlight's tribute, Much to Writer Rhyme's horror and his disorder taking much of him until he is unable to go outside of his bedroom.

picked_image-1352050410.jpg

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Name: Stormlight

Nicknames: Stormy, Storm Current, Princess Bloodthirsty

Species: Pegasus Pony 

Appearance: A grey pegasus with golden yellow eyes, and midnight blue mane and tail

Cutie Mark: Cloud with thunderbolt

Personality: Shy, Kind, Caring, Weak

Interests: Weather, food, history

Professional: Weather pony

Dislikes: Seeing her friends being miserable or mistreated, boastful ponies.

Biography: most of Stormlight's early life history were mysteriously erased while she was still living in the Crystal Empire. She is soon found by Iree Heaven and becomes her adopted sister. She, Iree Heaven, and her parents live in Los Pegasus for ten years before the family was subjected to bankruptcy, turning Iree and her family aggressive except for Stormlight, who remain kind, caring, and generous.

After ten years, Iree's family begin to break apart, forcing Stormlight and Iree Heaven to settle in Ponyville. However Stormlight went to Cloudsdale and bought a house.

Stormlight would regularly go to Ponyville to visit her friend, Iree Heaven. She would rarely approach any ponies.

A rumor started about Stormlight secretly a legendary Alicorn named Princess Bloodthirst, who was known for her thirst for domination. This greatly upsets both Iree Heaven and several of Stormlight's friends. However Stormlight didn't seemed to mind of the rumor about her.

IMG_20190617_230306_574.JPG.7fe8bc0a913efd96341d6fd223ce50d3.JPG

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Name: Crystal Wishes

Nicknames: Crystal Mail, The mare with a filly's heart

Species: Pegasus Pony

Appearance:

Cutie Mark: Blue heart

Personality: Kind, Sweet, Generous, Clumsy, Hard-working, respectful

Interests: Diamonds, Fountains, Nature

Professional: Mailmare (Official and main work), miner, gardener, nurse

Dislikes: Frown, Anger, Arrogant ponies

Biography: Crystal Wishes is born in Richville, A phosphorus town located north of Foal Mountains. Crystal's father was abducted by Queen Chrysalis, leaving her mother to take care of her. Crystal was thought how to be kind, respectful, thus making her a sweet, and kind filly, and she immediately gained several friends. At 8, Crystal gains her Cutie Mark, marking the special talent of being kind to others.

When Crystal turned 10, she become interested with diamonds after receiving a gift from a local fashionista named Emerald Glory. At this age, all of Richville were her friends, for her kindness, even Mayor Blossomheart became her friend, who gave her the nickname ‘The Mare with a filly's heart’.

When Crystal turned 16, she began to take part time jobs as a mailmare, miner, nurse, and even as a gardener. Crystal used her earned bits to design her house and her sister's house, and share her friends and family.

When Crystal turned 18, She, Blue Wings, along with a local royal guard named Solemn Spear decide to visit Ponyville for the Summer Sun Celebration, only to find out Nightmare Moon was actually real. In fear of getting involved with the future problems, Crystal Wishes and Blue Wings returns to their hometown, while Solemn Spear went to Canterlot to work as a royal guard.

Edited by Windy Breeze
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

eeee I got a new OC :D

Name: Windy Sprinkles

Nickname: Sprinkles, Windy

Race: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Three sprinkles(red, dark blue, and purple) blowing in the wind(three streaks for the "wind")

Personality: Sweet, Clumsy, Lazy, Respectful, Impatient

Likes: SPRINKLES >: D, flying, Cookies, reading, donuts, ice cream, Summertime

Dislikes: Plain donuts/Ice cream/cookies, Long Lines, Cold Weather

Bio: (I haven't done her bio yet, but I hopefully will get to it soon!)

redesign_commission_by_encryptedalicornx_ddafj83.thumb.png.1d67c921faad5376b7bd34300e3371fa.png

Name:   Lady Amaranthine
Title: Once the Keeper of Isle of Solasta
Nicknames:  Ama, Warrior-Princess,  Our Lady
Talent: Fighting, Leading, Strategy 
Mother:  Madainn (Unicorn)
Father: King Steelheart (Unicorn)
Half Brother: King (Prince) Ferruma
Likes:  Training, Fencing, Tracking,  Spell-Work, Flying,  Fighting Practice,  Classic Plays, Sweet Drinks, Pastries, Cooking, Fish
Dislikes:  Dresses, Balls, Fancy Things,  Courting Stallions,  Dances,  Wool,  Pushy Beings.

Basic Bio:  (I'm still working on her)  Amaranthine was part of an ancient royal bloodline,  she was supposed to become the next Queen when her mother and father passed the crown.  Yet her brother wanted the throne more and worked with a warlock to take it from his sister.   He cast a spell that sent her into a deep sleep where she woke up 1000 years later.     Now she is trying to find out what happened and to reclaim her throne and find fellow ponies to befriend her. 

myPony.png