Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Name: Splashee
Type: Earth pony
Appearance: Very angular. Light blue (just like Celestia is light pink, both look like they're white). Yellow flowy curtained hair. Tiny silver pupils (opposite to the large pupils normally seen in FIM). Maybe made of marshmallow? (j/k)
Cutie Mark: an ambiguous looking arrow thingie. Inspired by a magic from the game "Wonderboy III in Monsterworld V", let's just say it is a cool thing, play the game and see for yourself!
Hobbies: Gravity, reverse gravity, homogeneous space. Hey, earth pony breaking physics stuff, completely normal!

It all really started out when I realized I still have some time left until FIM is over, I could actually design an OC, and be part of this community. I have been into FIM for almost the entire time, and realizing there is still time, THAT was a great feeling! I hope I have captured that feeling in this crazy design of mine, here we go:
PoseZ1_OC.png

• Brohoof 4

I got a new OC UwU

Name: Misty Cloud

Type: Pegasus

Appearance: Light blue pegasus mare with a lighter shade on her wings, muzzle, and all four hooves. With spots of rainbow in her mane and tail.

Cutie Mark: A cloud with water running/falling from the bottom

Hobbies: Flying, Swimming, Collecting, Being on the Ponyville weather team, sports

base_edit__1_by_spritelleaf_ddbcr72.png.c63a7a80f8ebeb63e56fa7ca7225fd64.png 

grid_result__2_by_spritelleaf_ddbcnq8.png.e43c73400780921452a9a85b2f12aaaf.png

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Greetings All, I have a new OC to share here.

I created him as part of a project to run a sort of ask blog where I'll give my opinions on various MLP FiM topics

His Name is Fenrik Copper, a fox from beyond the borders of Equestria. He is an adventurer and traveler, always looking for something or someplace new. He is a bit wary of Ponies, especially Unicorns and Alicorns as his people, The Red Fox Clan, do not have magic. This has lead them to seek out technology and anything that could protect them from magic if needed. Should Ponies approach and show him friendship, he'd be likely to return that friendship. cautiously at first but opening up over time. It's rumored that he's been further than any other member of the Red Fox Clan and may have found doors to other worlds may be true. He is very protective of his gear and his transportation.

Fenrik Copper.jpg

Edited by curbcat

I'll post my main pony OC, I suppose

Name: Winter Wisp

Nickname: Whisper 

Species: Pegasus

Appearance: white pixie cut, a grey body design, red eyes, her eyelashes match the design of Rainbow Dash's

Cutie Mark: a vibrant will-o-wisp with snowflakes near the top and bottom

Bio: Winter lives up in a snowy mountain area and helps ponies that have lost their way, she's almost mute (as in, you're more likely to win the lottery than getting her to talk) and prefers communicating by motioning with her wings. She also has an interest in building lanterns to hand out to travelers.

Likes: cold weather, sweets, being alone, nighttime, coffee, fashion, reading, lanterns, the piano, mysteries, writing, animals

Dislikes: warm weather, crowds, insects, loud ponies, dancing, sports in general

474772793_WinterWisp(2).thumb.png.dd06c1ad91d930181e65203140ace813.png

Name: Josie
Type: Earth
Appearance: Rad coat with long, black hair.
Cutie Mark: Currently undecided
Hobbies: Problem solving, (Attempted) Novelist, Napping (Typically during free time)
Additional Details: Josie was created since I needed a 'base pony' for practicing my drawing skills, but I gave him a name and personality. I'ts not fully fleshed out and may still need work, but I'll get there. He is also to be a character in some of the Fan Fictions I aim to write in the future.

Photo (Sorry for crappy quality, it's old.):

IMG_5178.jpg

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/12/2019 at 4:21 PM, Emerald<3 said:

Here's my OC Emerald Heart:

Thanks a bunch to my good friend @Splashee for drawing this picture of her!

IMG_20190711_195050_122.jpg.57e0c23a5f23594050593f6241c712b5.jpg

Just realized that I forgot to fill out the info sheet, so here I am again. Hi folks!

--

Name: Emerald Heart 

Nickname: Emmy, Em

Type: Earth Pony

Appearance: light purple coat, emerald green eyes, and light pink mane with cyan stripes, held back with a purple-blue hairband, short light pink tail.

Cutie mark: A heart with a curved edge, with two keyholes in the center of the heart. A bronze key laying between each hole.

Hobbies: Singing, watching stupid movies, reading, writing letters to her friends (they live out of town).

938D102B-8333-4D2B-9B3D-2A01A28FB358.thumb.png.d71f3eed6fcb703620b5e7901296a8af.png

My OC:

Name: Kelty Pixel

Pony Type: Unicorn/Computerized Pony

Abilities: Unicorn Magic, Electronic Powers, Super Speed

Personality: Nice, Happy, Fun, Friendly, Violent (at times), Digital Art.

Family: Her parents.

Friends: Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Celestia, Luna, rest of Mane 6, Starlight Glimmer, Trixie, etc

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I decided this may be worth a shot

I have two that are actually decent

((Sorry, I was too lazy to explain what they actually do, but feel free to ask I guess :yeahno:))

Name: Eventide Melody
Type: Unicorn

118C6EBC-4B39-45DB-BAAB-413EBBDF8965.thumb.png.d4c06a12dffb2793612f32c8dbd6f12e.png

Name: [Undetermined]
Type: Half-Hippogriff Pegasus

619D199B-5C36-4354-8532-8848038CF469.thumb.png.e8e70d9dde4f4454aba3faca75252f2e.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

Posting Wolf Tracks again because I altered her cutie mark just a tad and added a backstory.

Appearance:

B3FFBE0B-56D9-4716-ABC7-709E76DF2CF4.jpeg

Backstory: 

When she was a filly, her parents were murdered by a group of criminal ponies. In an effort to save her life, her parents ran into the nearby Himaneigyhan forest and told her to hide in a cave and not come out until they came back for. Her parents were taken and killed when they were spotted. Terrified, she ran further into the cave and ran into a small pack of wolves. Trying to get them not to devour her, she begged them to stay away. It was then she realized her talent; the ability to communicate with wolves. The wolves took her in and raised her. She now lives with them and is the pack leader. She has become used to the ways of the wolves and became a cannibal. Eating ponies is not only a way for her to eat but every time she kills, she feels she is committing a service to the world. She despises all of pony-kind and cannot stand the fact that she is one of them. She tries to immerse herself in the ways of the wolves to keep the thought of her being a pony at bay. She is cold, blunt, and not trusting of anyone she isn't deeply familiar with. She does not believe at all in the bonds, friendship, and trust that Princess Twilight Sparkle preaches of. A smile or joy is something rarely felt if at all. 

Theme:

• Brohoof 1

• 5 weeks later...
On 7/7/2019 at 5:48 PM, Splashee said:

Name: Splashee
Type: Earth pony
Appearance: Very angular. Light blue (just like Celestia is light pink, both look like they're white). Yellow flowy curtained hair. Tiny silver pupils (opposite to the large pupils normally seen in FIM). Maybe made of marshmallow? (j/k)
Cutie Mark: an ambiguous looking arrow thingie. Inspired by a magic from the game "Wonderboy III in Monsterworld V", let's just say it is a cool thing, play the game and see for yourself!
Hobbies: Gravity, reverse gravity, homogeneous space. Hey, earth pony breaking physics stuff, completely normal!

It all really started out when I realized I still have some time left until FIM is over, I could actually design an OC, and be part of this community. I have been into FIM for almost the entire time, and realizing there is still time, THAT was a great feeling! I hope I have captured that feeling in this crazy design of mine, here we go:
PoseZ1_OC.png

THAT ONES NICE~!!!

Meet my MLP oc. She is a goat. A species seen before in the series. She still needs a name, some color, and a back story. Hopefully she will have much more depth in the next update. 0pxj5qditlx31.jpg

((Well first of all, in order to understand part of it, let me reference that my old main OC was a carbon copy (same colors, eyes, cutiemark, etc) Stallion named Vergil Noire, and that most of my RPing / OCs come from pony sims on Second Life, so there may be references to characters / people I've RPed with on there. Now that you know that...))

Name: Virdia Noire

Sexuality: Unknown, presumed Bi
Species: Unicorn
Height: Average for a mare (3' 4" I believe)

Appearance:
Muted grape / gray colored fur
Dark shade of black mane and tail, styled in a long, loose feminine fashion, one side of her face / eye covered by the mane
Red / Crimson colored eyes
Slightly above average curves for a mare, small cute snout.

Cutiemark: An open book / novel with a quill and bookmark
Talent: Writing various forms of literature, mainly fiction (and Romance on occasion), being a Scribe in general, and all the magic that is associated with such.

Personality:
Virdia is a rather calm, reserved mare that spends her time reading over various forms of books and scrolls, to the point of her being somewhat of a shut-in for most of her life. This leads her to be rather shy and adorable around people out in public, but will open up to somepony she knows well, given enough time. She's rather nice and playful with her friends (if she had any due to her shut-in habits before), sometimes acting very girly about certain things such as The Gala. If she ever found a special somepony, they would find her to be very loving and affectionate.

Story / Background:
Used to be a stallion that looked almost identical / like a twin (Aka Vergil), but upon a simple Transfiguration spell to turn a lab rat into a reptile and back again, some unknown outside force affected their magic and made it short-out / go haywire, instead filling the room with smoke (and ultimately killing the rat). While nothing happened at first, overnight the true effects of the misfired spell took hold, transforming 'him' into a 'her'. For a week or two after the fact, she spent the majority of her time trying to find out what happened, and ultimately, how to change back to normal. However, upon finding out via a scroll describing a very similar situation (albeit minus the genderbender part), she found out the changes were, as far as pony science and research know of at least, permanent. Upon having a discussion with a young, possible trainee bat pony royal guard about her hidden deep within feelings / dreams she has had however, she decided to stay as a mare forever, as it was deep down what she really wanted.

Scan_BGless.png

• Brohoof 3

• 2 weeks later...

Imma post my "sona" here because I honestly love her so much. UwU

Name: Silver Strike

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Pegasus

Height: Average for a mare

Appearance:

Yellowish, fur color

Light and darker blue mane and tail, with her mane put up in a ponytail(She prefers it that way)

Pink colored eyes.

Cutie Mark: A yellow star on top of a silver sword

Personality: She is quite the hardworking, and adventurous young mare. Although she can be very sarcastic and clumsy at times, as well as insecure and impatient, she is a trustworthy, loyal, and funny girl to be around. Her dream is to be a royal guard, as well!

cool_pony_coming_through__base_edit_commission__by_blueberry2003_ddkgarj-pre.thumb.png.477538f800ba390e4cc139550e375d00.png

Edited by Savbot
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

This OC is originally from a tabletop pony game that I never got to play due to busy schedules, though I will definitely try to use her more in the future. She's such a dork, and you can bet I would go all out and give her so much supporting material to really sell her academic nature.

Name: Ruby Aurora

Sexuality: Straight, though she's never had that presumption tested.
Species: Unicorn
Height: Average for a mare.

Appearance:
Red / rose color fur
Orange mane and tail that transitions to a white tint at the tips
Violet / Lavender eyes
Spectacles adorning her snout with a small saddle bag with books at her side. (For the tabletop setting she's from ponies wear clothes, so she's clad in mage robes ill suited for adventuring.

Cutiemark: A dazzling, orange firework bursting into embers.
Talent: Magic, with a specialty in illusion and light based spells.

Personality: With her nose buried in a book or enthralled in an academic debate, Ruby is a brainiac through and through. Though she has her specialties and primary field of magical study, she is always eager to learn something new. Keeps to herself, and often finds other disagreeable to be around, especially if they don;t value a higher education.

Quote: "You know, I've read about that before."

Story / Background: Ever since her father showed her his hobbyist alchemical set up when she was a filly, Ruby has always possessed a pension for learning about magic and the natural world. Though, this often revolved around subjects that would bore most other ponies. If anything was written in a book, she excelled at soaking in the knowledge like a sponge. Though when it came to applying what she'd learned she would often find the theory to be much simpler than practice. Though she took after the father with her aptitude for magic, she utterly lacked the social graces of her mother. Because of this she often kept herself company with books than with other ponies. This eventually led to her becoming very familiar with the various techniques of bullies that saw her as an easy target, which only drove her further into her studies.

The one upside to such a deep dive was that she excelled at schoolwork and her magic training. So much so that by the time she had finished her secondary education she dove headlong into the world of academia. She attended Celestia's College of Universal Magic, were she learned about ground breaking magical theory and fundamentals of all the various sub groups of magic. Knowing that she wanted to remain within academia, she settled in for the long haul, and is now finally ready to earn her PHD after graduation with honors.

Now laden with all the book knowledge that a high cost university could provide, she needs to stumble her way through the world to get material for her thesis on an as of yet undetermined aspect of magic to help advance the discipline. To this end, she has taken up the role of a part time adventure to gain both knowledge, thesis material, and an income to pay off the mountains of student debt that she has acquired in her years of study.

Goals/Dreams: Write her thesis and become a professor at Celestia's College of Universal Magic.
Investigate the "Magic of Friendship" that she heard the princess talk about so much in a speech she gave during Ruby's graduation ceremony. (First she'll have to learn that such magic cannot be quantified like transmutation ratios or abjuration defense metrics. Like I said, she's a dork.)

• Brohoof 3

Name: Pastel Heart

Species: Earth pony 

Appearance: Average schoolfilly size; very light pink fur (appears white), bright pink mane and tail. Her tail is long and flowing, as is her mane which hangs past her neck with messy, but straight bangs. Her eyes are wide and a light pink

Cutie mark: A purple sunset shaped like a heart, inside being a brightly colored neon pink microphone that looks like a cross between a stage mic and a Sailor Moon-esque magical girl septor. (Not depicted in image)

Personality: Pastel is an energetic, simple minded filly with an unhealthy love of adventure. A free spirit, she tends to go off on her own and do as she pleases, which more often than not includes trying to imitate stories she's read about and seen in plays, often getting herself in trouble in the process. She tends to have exaggerated, over the top mannerisms akin to that of a cartoon or anime protagonist, and snarky side if the situation calls for it. Above all, Pastel loves fun and lives to have a good time. 

Talents: Pastel has a natural singing voice, and she will showcase this if given an audience and or a microphone. She also has a knack for getting herself in, and out of trouble.

pastel-chan.jpg.4e18cfcd35e4a3bb83acf4bf3352b6fa.jpg

Edited by Pastel Heart
Updated to include picture! Credit to the talented and amazing Emerald Heart! ♡ Update 2: cutie mark description
  • Brohoof 3

• 2 months later...
On 1/24/2020 at 4:20 AM, Pastel Heart said:

Updated to include picture! Credit to the talented and amazing Emerald Heart! ♡

Amazing! Very good work @Emerald Heart, love it!

Considering I am Super Splashee right now, my OC has one important change from before: Invincibility. By not being affected by viruses such as Corona, I can hug people here on the forum like normally, and still stand by the fact that we all need to think about social distancing. However, there is also the strength aspect of being Super, in which I would probably hug people way too hard. Well, better safe than sorry!

My OC's design is the same, except having blood red eyes, and very glowy hair.

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Ismene
Type: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot,  currently living in the Crystal Empire
Parents:  2ed daughter of Fancy Pants and Flier
Job: Archaeology and Travel,  Lectures 
Hobbies: Archaeology,  reading,  research, camping, finding lost cities (she has found one) tea time with friends. 
Personality: Smart, sophisticated, kind, hard-working, creative, curious, over oppressive,  can hold grunge,  slightly messy when home.  
Cuite Mark:  A golden crescent moon with an owl.  Shes her love of knowledge of wisdom and learning.   The moon shows that learning will always light the way to understand.  

Cass.png

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Tao said:

Name: Ismene
Type: Unicorn
Hometown: Canterlot,  currently living in the Crystal Empire
Parents:  2ed daughter of Fancy Pants and Flier
Job: Archaeology and Travel,  Lectures 
Hobbies: Archaeology,  reading,  research, camping, finding lost cities (she has found one) tea time with friends. 
Personality: Smart, sophisticated, kind, hard-working, creative, curious, over oppressive,  can hold grunge,  slightly messy when home.  
Cuite Mark:  A golden crescent moon with an owl.  Shes her love of knowledge of wisdom and learning.   The moon shows that learning will always light the way to understand.  

Cass.png

That’s such a cute Cutie Mark!

Name: Princess lyra (Princess lyre)

Old name: Nightmare lyra (Nightmare lyre)

Type: Alicorn

Element: Lyre

Sister: Princess Twilight Sparkle

Mom: Queen lyre (lyra) - Dead

Dad: Prince Guyra (Lyre guard leader) - Dead

Old Surname: Heartstrings

Hometown: Canterlot (Princess lyra's Home) / Ponyville Twilight Sparkle's Castle 

Parents: Canterlot Friendly Princess & Equestria Co-ruler princess

Job: Goodness, Friendship, 

Personarly: Smart, Goodness, hard-working, creative, kind, honest, magic, generous, book lover

Cutie mark: Shinny Golden Lyreimages.png.faf80e56bae815eab3566b9864de51e1.png

• Brohoof 4

• 1 month later...

Name: Tegan 
Species: Earth Pony
First Teacher: Tempest 
Current Teacher: Windy Sea 
Parents: Big Mac and Sweetie Belle
Siblings:  Honey Pie (Older sister)  
Nicknames:  T
Hometown: Ponyville/  currently the Crystal Empire
Job:    Martial arts Teacher/Crystal Empire Knight 
Cutie Mark: A bonsai tree:   His mark shows his deep patience when it comes to life and how to take your time.   It also shows his talent when it comes to martial arts and the philosophies behind them.
 Hobbies: Gardening,  baking,  Jazz Singing, Traveling, Teaching Fighting.
Personality:  Deep Thinking,  speaks only when he needs to say something, Steady, Adoptable to a moment if need me,  self-confidence and assurance, mysterious, friendly mostly,  tend to overthink at times,  do not push him if he warns you to back off.  

Qin (1).png

• Brohoof 2

Name:Fuschia Dewdrop

Species: Mothpony

Birthplace: Forest of Rot, Moth Village

Profession: Courier for valuable honey dew and fresh water dew in bottles for other Moths with liquid diets

Cutie Mark: Water dew on a leaf

Height Comparison Reference: Shorter than the average mare

Quote: "Void, you're supposed to be a bug like me, and yet you annoy me so much I can't help but look at you like a pest. Don't smile at me like that!"

Personality: Harsh but fair, very levelheaded, prone to being stuck in 'resting bitch face' which comes across as if she's angry, open to speaking her mind, more a realist then a pessimist or optimist, rarely smiles unless something truly appeals to her, comes across as someone who hates company but in reality she enjoys friends company even if she throws banter at them consistently.

Parents: Father, Tree Tapper. Mother, Cerise Hydrangea

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance: Images shown below
63150006_FuschiaDewdropRefSheet.thumb.png.27531a6584b029b3405fee18a6e3fcfc.png
508613401_VoidandFuschia.thumb.png.8a9b90629b74b40adf936c58f05aec45.png

• Brohoof 2