Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

I BOUGHT A NEW PONYYYYY!!!

Name: Zapple Shine

Type: Pegasus

She has a slight southern accent, as she's basically my ponysona(Me as a pony)

22930693_IYwuIfYzMlYy3kC.thumb.png.09f6c29de380277c4079f57c5329e0d8.png

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2021-06-10 at 2:52 PM, JMTV99 said:

Introduce to my OC character, JOJO! He's the current mascot for my blog: JMtv Studios. This character is actually based off of me, but more or less, an exaggerated version of myself, in terms of design.

Here's an origin story behind this character:

It goes all the way back to 2013. Ever since I got into FiM, I saw a whole bunch of fans on Deviantart and YouTube had their own pony OCs. I figured that maybe I should do one on my own. My original character name was Jackelmagnet76. I don't know why I came up with that name at the time because it didn't have any sort of meaning, but I thought it was cool back then. I did revised my character for years as I grew older and my drawing skills gradually started to improved, but then around 2016, I pretty much stopped at the age of 17 due to three reasons:

1. After watching Season 6 of FiM, I was getting burned out on FiM and My Little Pony in general that I had to take a break from the franchise all together.

2. I was focusing on other cartoons such as Charlie Brown and Snoopy, Harvey Beaks, and to a lesser extent, The Loud House, at the time.

3. Lack of interest. The reason why I'm not interested in doing my pony avatar anymore was because it didn't really fit me anymore, the more I do think about it. It may be a cool thing for a while, but the novelty of it started to wore out very quickly. I had no choice but to abandoned my pony avatar all together. Though, in hindsight, I'm actually kinda glad that I didn't use my pony avatar anymore because looking back on it, it hasn't really aged well.

While the next character I created wasn't like a huge deal to me, but I want to do something different. Around the summer of 2016, after I drew so many pre-existing characters, I felt the need to create new characters on my own to break up the monotony. I originally drew a funny looking cat and a small hummingbird named Rascal and Petunia. It's a little silly fun idea that I had in mind, but then it grow up from there. I added in more characters into the mix, wrote some story ideas about them, drew some concept art, and create different characters and stories and trying to connect in one universe.

I was trying to go forward with it, but then in late 2018, the project has been delayed. The reason why I delayed the project was because I got back into Cartoon Network and got into shows like Steven Universe, OK K.O Let's Be Heroes!, and Craig of the Creek. Not to mention, I was rewatching old shows that I haven't seen in a long awhile like Dexter's Lab and Powerpuff Girls 1998. On top of that, I was busy focusing on making fanart and tributes to Cartoon Network's past and present shows as opposed to my Rascal project. Once I was finished my Cartoon Network tributes, I got into the Looney Tunes franchise in 2020 in order to watch the then-new Looney Tunes Cartoons on HBO Max and make fanart of them too. My interest in the Rascal project had diminished further and further and once I finally did got back to do the project, I gave up. Looking back on it, it felt so derivative and it didn't really grab me as I hope it would. So I decided to scrapped the project completely.

Now, this is where Jojo's creation comes in!

Around late 2020, I was thinking about rebranding my blog from scratch for the new year because after so many years with different experimentations and trying to find an identity for myself and my blog, but all of them didn't really worked out. However, a couple months earlier, I discovered that Disney Channel releasing their animated shorts on their YouTube page called "Disney Chibi Tiny Tales" in which is a short format series featuring Disney Channel characters from past and present in a cute chibi animation style that was inspired by Japanese anime. I thought it was cute and really enjoyable for what it is. Once more shorts keep popping up and popping up, the chibi art style really grew on me immensely. Heck, I drew several of them just for fun and giggles. Once I was finished with my chibi drawings, I take a second look on my chibi caricature of myself, I thought it would be a perfect idea to use this character as my permanent mascot for my blog because It fits so well for me and I absolutely adore it so much. He looks so playful and so fun and I can do whatever the heck I want with him without any pushbacks.

I was originally going to called my mascot "JM", but I change into "Jojo" instead since I think the name fits better for him.

And that's how Jojo was born!

Name: Jojo

Species: Human being

Hobbies: Drawing and sketching.

Reveal hidden contents

Plus, he has a "secret" hobby by playing with his chubby belly when no one is around and he loves playing with it. Making tummy talks with kissing noises, belly rubbing, patting and drumming, squishing and jiggling with his belly, and fingering his belly button. (don't question/judge his weird taste. He just loves it)

Talent: Always, always, always love to draw! Especially drawing cartoon characters the most.

1865358606_TheOneandOnlyJojo.thumb.jpg.f4886a346438557cf44316aaef2da04e.jpg

The bio still remains the same, but Jojo has gotten fresh new look.

759019822_TheAllNewJojo.thumb.png.d69f0342c24410edfa0b940deac53d33.png

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

A happy Sushimi!
She does not see so someone has to move her mane out of the way in order to pet or boop her.

[pls don't re-upload/edit etc, was specifically made for my use]

Edited by Pandora
-attachment removed, staff should be aware of the reasoning-

Oh no! She's too cute! *gently parts her bangs to make eye contact, smile and show her no harm, then *BOOP* 

:blush: Soooo cute

16 minutes ago, Pandora said:

A happy Sushimi!
She does not see so someone has to move her mane out of the way in order to pet or boop her.
depqjo5-58d63b3a-7e1b-4e93-b535-d7f63ec66161.thumb.png.1b1f9989a48726c44f5ff92a0cd5f20c.png

[pls don't re-upload/edit etc, was specifically made for my use]

Moments ago, Star Silk said:

Oh no! She's too cute! *gently parts her bangs to make eye contact, smile and show her no harm, then *BOOP* 

:blush: Soooo cute

thank you :3 <3 she's one my most recent OC's  [ i own too many XD ]

*Sushimi smiles big time and mlems at them when she gets booped, with some.. dinosaur-y noise following*

• 3 weeks later...
On 2021-08-02 at 2:01 AM, JMTV99 said:

The bio still remains the same, but Jojo has gotten fresh new look.

759019822_TheAllNewJojo.thumb.png.d69f0342c24410edfa0b940deac53d33.png

Jojo is getting a final new look,

Spoiler

301922850_JojowantstobeaTeddyBear(Jojoinhisundies).thumb.png.bde7d44acbbfa967e18d1358c476b087.png

He decided to stop wearing clothes and want to become a soft, cute, chubby, and cuddly teddy bear in all of Equestria.

Okay, here we go...

1. Emerald Heart
Spoiler

Species: Earth Pony

Residence: Ponyville

Appearance:

Spoiler

350607007_eMERALDhEARTBACKGROUND.png.e2840761b2b16e39c2c1a3a040eeac96.png

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

72103031_Cutiemark.jpg.443047f5e1bb94c547e535d713ce77a8.jpg

Backstory:

Born and raised in Ponyville, Emerald Heart is very happy with her life. She (previously) lived with her parents in the farthest corner of Ponyville until they decided that wanted to experience new sights and moved to Las Pegasus.

Emerald Heart was invited along, but she decided that she'd rather stay in her hometown. Lots of people visit Ponyville and has made many friends through this.

She visits her parents and cousin Cosmic Spark on occasion, but mostly sends letters because travel expenses to Los Pegasus are insane. 

She currently works the front desk at the Equestrian Mail service.

Personality: Extremely sassy, sarcastic, and short-tempered but is also very caring and kind. 

Dislikes: Anything sweet or sugary, sports, Math

Other: Has a pet bat named Rosie.

2. Mariposa

Spoiler

Species: Pegasus

Residence: Cloudsdale

Appearance: 

Spoiler

451349185_mariposalol.thumb.jpg.f8a45989d4fa14b920d77de701d7dffc.jpg

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

110692720_Mariposacutiemark.jpg.6fc8734279891b02aa3c4ec04a7a875d.jpg

Backstory: Mariposa has been living in Cloudsdale all her life with her little sister Gypsy and their parents Painted Lady and Mourning Cloak. She discovered her special talent at the expected age and has been committed to  Entomology ever since. She visits Ponyville whenever she has to run any errands, which was how she met Emerald Heart and her other friends. 

Personality: Bold, energetic, kind, loving, and supportive.

Likes: Musicales, Romance novels, succeeding, insects, and iced tea

Dislikes: Unpleasant emotions, dressing up, spending money

3. Ursa

Spoiler

Species:  Unicorn

Residence: Canterlot

Appearance: 

Spoiler

869390199_ursaoriginal.jpg.021f9c6f619743fab017199fd18d04ca.jpg

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

1093428482_Ursacutiemark.png.8c3bb833bb5e6baf90f5931e13044e46.png

Backstory: 

Ursa was born in Phillydelphia, spending most of her life there with her parents Stargazer and City Scape. They lived in an apartment together, though when she finished her schooling she decided to take a leap of faith and move to Canterlot, where she currently resides. Although that she lives in a big city, she never really pushed herself out of her shell and was unable to make many friends. In fact, she spends most of her time reading in her astronomy tower, drinking tea, and looking up at the stars. 

She has about five friends, though they rarely see each other because they all live in different parts of Equestria. She is currently continuing her occupation as an astronomer, and is trying to put herself out into the world despite her fear of being unaccepted by society. 

Personality:

Ursa is a shy and quiet unicorn and has trouble speaking up in any given situation, whether it be for herself or just to ask a question. She likes to be alone and tends to stay away from large crowds out of fear of being confronted by anypony. If she is, then she gets nervous and starts to stutter out of shyness, even around the friends she does have. Even so, she is a very protective and loyal friend, who's actions tend to speak louder than words. For example, she uses a shielding spell to protect her friends from danger. 

All in all, she is a kind pony who would never hurt a fly. 

Dislikes: Pluto, spiders, loud noises

Magical Spells: Teleportation, Levitation, Magical Berrier

4. Fable

Spoiler

Species: Earth Pony

Residence: Canterlot

Appearance:

Spoiler

Fable.jpeg.8043f1e09e141b4912bef9d680b876c5.jpeg

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

2030526748_Fablecutiemark.jpg.83e00fab2f5a786d10991467bf768b8d.jpg

Backstory:

Fable grew up in Ponyville with her little sister Mystique and single mother Aura. They were considered a strange and mysterious family, as they all had a connection to legends and magic. Fable got her cutie mark when she was six years old, after reading a bunch of different books on Mythology. So naturally, her talent is the knowledge of mystical, real, and mythical creatures. Mystique got hers a few days after, a clouded crystal ball showing her talent for fortune-telling. Fable stayed there for quite a while, but finally grew bored with her surroundings and decided to move to Canterlot instead. She still lives there now and is good friends with Ursa, the Canterlot Astronomer. 

Personality: Wise, caring, and supportive. She can easily control her anger, unlike her friend Emerald Heart. 

Dislikes: Being interrupted

5. Hot Cocoa

Spoiler

Species: Unicorn

Residence: Ponyville

Appearance:

Spoiler

867025119_HotCocoa.png.62b1bf8c7a7c1f279c652d0944a6e8ac.png

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

557617817_hotcocoacutiemark.jpg.4aebe5f27e06067d94d17e768c849c19.jpg

Backstory: 

Cocoa was born in Manehatten, though eventually moved when she was just a filly to Ponyville to get away from all the loud noise and angry ponies. They ended up buying a small, quaint house nearby, as well as a spot to start a cafe. Tea Leaf and Earl Grey, Cocoa's parents, founded it together. It quickly grew into a hot spot by the townsponies, even the Mane 6 visited from time to time. When she reached the age of 10, Cocoa started working at the cafe herself. Not long after that did she earn her cutie mark. 

Filthy Rich has often tried to buy up their family-owned cafe, and he really sticks a thorn in her side. 

Personality:

She's a genuinely calm pony. Cocoa is able to think on her hooves, and doesn't cave under any sort of pressure. She's never one to give up, and never lets her fears get to her. 

Dislikes: Competing franchises, cockroaches, confrontations

Magic Spells: Competing franchises, cockroaches, confrontations

6. Conch Shell

Spoiler

Species: Pegasus

Residence: Winsome Falls

Appearance:

Spoiler

481037047_ConchShell.png.5e20147e75f4a490f6e5db99c1bcb32f.png

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

1934283415_conchshellcutiemark.jpg.3690fa35f1825d419adf8ad03e82b092.jpg

Backstory:

Conch Shell was born in Cloudsdale, though didn't stay there very long. Her Father, Aqua Pura was a very dedicated Oceanographist who dedicated his life to studying it. One night, he was on a boat all alone researching shark migration, as he knew that this part of the water was where they were most found. He was quickly murdered during a shark attack, the news reaching his former home in Cloudsdale in a blink of an eye.

Conch Shell and her Mother decided to move away to Manehatten, though her Mother Torchlight quickly grew ill from all the smog and died two years later. 

Conch Shell, wanting a calmer lifestyle with fewer risks, moved to Winsome Falls where she now follows in her Father's hoofprints. She works as a Travelling Merchant to make money, though studies Oceanography in her spare time. 

Personality:

Conch Shell is very knowledgeable in not just her field, but also many other things, like Ursa's astronomy books. She is gentle and careful with others, though is not afraid to be assertive (she just doesn't like starting anything). She doesn't like starting conversations, but will gladly participate if she is needed. She isn't bold but isn't shy either.   

Likes: Berry smoothies, Animal Crackers, long walks on the beach

Dislikes: Pollution, Thunder & Lightning

(Side characters)

1. Saga

Spoiler

Species: Earth Pony

Residence: Appleoosa

Appearance:

Spoiler

Saga.jpg.d3b13ca72165d9d064343342960af034.jpg

Cutie Mark:

Spoiler

956069349_sagacutiemark.jpg.6cafde1920aebc8ec67342feacb131ef.jpg

Backstory: 

Saga was diagnosed with Epilepsy disorder as a baby.

She grew up as an only child with her wonderful parents, who helped and pushed her to be the best she could be.

She attended private school briefly and had little to no friends.

It was then that she transferred to a public school that Saga began to grow into her creative writing element in the 4th grade when she took English class. After that, she began to explore her boundaries, and she wrote her first fanfiction on January 10th, 2014.

She got her cutie mark right after that.

Shy and anxious at first after being bullied, Saga became friends with a few girls at school, who soon became her friends for life.

They have been friends for (11 or so years, I think?) and still communicate long distance even though all of them are currently in college.

Saga is working towards becoming a teacher for young fillies. 

Personality: 

The ultimate "Sweet 'n Sour" combo, Saga has a heart of gold mixed with a nasty temper. 

She will not take kindly to anypony messing with her friends, or anypony else for that matter!

She is very confident in herself... most of the time. She often doubts her skills when it comes to being smart, especially in subjects like math (she has Dyscalculia.) 

She is very passionate when it comes to things she enjoys (Writing fanfiction, cosplay, making smoothies, art) but finds it difficult to be motivated in things she often doubts herself in (AKA Math).

A few ponies tend to doubt her and treat her differently because of her Epilepsy.

So she doesn't hang out with those ponies.

Writing fanfiction, fruit, fillysitting, making friends, hugs and cuddles, eating food, dipping her fries in her shakes, hot tea, making smoothies, bagels, muffins, and cozy blankets.

Dislikes:

Pre-readers, spoilers, writers' block, peanuts, tomatoes, donuts, peanut butter and chocolate together, and most candies. Oh, and her two disorders.

2. L'eau

Spoiler

Species: Hippogriff

Appearance: 

Spoiler

Leau.png.93c8beb5144efdf43c939bf102f5cfe4.png

Backstory:

L'eau has a very average life. She lives with her mother Bleue and father Neptune as of late. She enjoys spending time with her friends, and has yet to discover her cutie mark. 

Personality:

Calm-natured, although very curious and adventurous. She tends to get into a lot of trouble because of this. 

Exploring, drawing, and snooping

Dislikes: 

Being bored, getting in trouble, salty foods

And that's it! Those are all of my OCs

Name: Nocturne Blue

Sex: Male

Race: Pegasus

Job: Stunt Flyer/Messenger

Cutie Mark Meaning:  Shows his talent for shooting across the sky in a blink of a eye with style. 

Family Bloodline:  Great Great Grand-Son of Rainbow Dash and Soren 

Mother: Skylight (Rainbow Dashes Granddaughter)

Father:  TailSweep

Siblings: None

Bestfriend: Golden Sparkle (Apple Jack and Fluttershy's great grandson)

Mythic Charm (Tia's adopted daughter)

Crush: Moonglass

blue.png

• 5 months later...

I actually have four OC's, There names are KeyBreak, Shadow Bull, Sweet Heart and Hydro Fuse

Keybreak is the light gray pony, Shadow Bull is the dark gray pony, Sweet Heart is the pink pony and Hydro Fuse is the green pony

All-OC's.png

• Brohoof 1

I have a ton of OCs; probably numbering close to 30 at this point. That said I tend to focus on a smaller group of em for most things.

dew41t5-ce5f1ed0-110e-483c-9a62-8bb72efaa542.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Rosy Moonlight

Species: Earth pony

Appearance: She has pink fur, blue mane with a green streak (and tiny green piece of hair) tied in a yellow hair tie.

Also, she has a blue tail with a green streak with a yellow hair tie, and medium blue eyes.

Cutie mark: Her cutie mark is a pink rose with a light blue stem and medium blue crescent moons for petals.

Outfit; She usually wears a red violet top with a rather long pleated collar with star patterns. 

The neckline, sleeve hems and bottom hems are yellow, and the sleeves have green stripes.

Personality: She is rather preachy, obsessive, and spacy. She is also very resilient, adventurous, and kind.

She was born to traveling parents, and when she was 7 years old, she and her parents got attacked by bandits.

Her parents got murdered by the bandits, and she was able to escape into the wilderness.

After a few ways, she accidentally fell into an alien spaceship, and lost consciousness after she hit her head.

The spaceship accidentally crashed into the planet, and the aliens inside were able to fix it shortly after Rosy lost unconsciousness.

The aliens then traveled back into space and to their home planet.

Rosy was discovered sometime after the aliens returned home, and bunch of things happened.

Soon enough, Rosy got adopted by alien parents.

And no, her adoptive parents weren't occupants of the spaceship Rosy fell into.

• Brohoof 2

I've got a couple! These are my main MLP ocs that I draw/get art drawn of the most

First up is Render, my ponysona, who I just updated the design for so they don't have any up-to-date art, and have the least amount of art, despite being my ponysona :sealed: I originally made them wayyyyyyy back in 2012, and they've had a LOT of different design updates. They've always been brown and a unicorn though haha

render22.png.923c6b9dec7ffe116e61b3a690705423.png

Next up is Bubble Tea, who I draw and order art of the most, cause I absolutely love her! I made her in 2015 and her design really hasn't changed at all since then. She has gotten a dragon form though, just for fun when I don't feel like drawing her as a pony

bbtvector_1.thumb.png.90c5400a4b92edee3feb46d3a5db8ed2.pngbubbadrag.thumb.png.82bfa18606f8efb2616ac407e15041ec.png

Lastly, this is Marshal Mellow! I actually got him by change back in 2015- I commissioned an artist to make me some random pony designs, cause I saw Marshal under the examples and absolutely loved him. As luck would have it, I actually ended up receiving his design in the commission, and was overjoyed! He's been one of my favorite OCs every since, and also has not had any significant design updates lptmm.thumb.png.8e8f248398e86e7b4f35ac336381c3ce.pngtinyroars.png.2a678919d56e36d0234e8e0c765e6eef.png

• Brohoof 2

Like I said a few times before, I've recently had midnightfire1222 made these of my Sea Monster Persona as if right out of Pixar's Luca. He goes by William Red Herring in English

1606189116_HumanWilliamRedShirt.png.a2714b57fd4cdeb16e6be17313401952.png500887165_SeaMonsterWilliamRedHerrring.png.7e942bae6c9012d1b4c8bb6decb009d4.pngfbu32Iy.thumb.png.7d87a3138ca72da6a57c05c047f383ec.png

They're so good that I can hardly wait for Summer to dive in!

• 3 weeks later...

Just got around to seeing this thread! Say hello to Scila Bell I love her very much.

d04c92bbfb9c54c19f4305650f457119081f7ebf

I don't have much information on them outside of what's on the reference. I'd like her to sort of be able to exist in any continuity because I Think That's Fun. I think they probably have a simple backstory. Something along the lines of:

She was born and raised in a small town in the countryside. Their parents were simple folk with ordinary livelihoods and raised them lovingly. She figured out at a young age that she had a natural talent in cultivating flowering plants, and could even communicate with them in a way. On the flip side, they struggled to socialize with other ponies their age, and wound up keeping to themself for a long while. This wasn't all so bad, in her opinion, because it gave her more time to spend with her garden. Eventually, they left their home town and moved to a much larger city. While adjusting to the new environment, she wound up befriending two other ponies, a pegasus and a unicorn, her first true friends.

Bonus doodles + hypothetical alicorn mode

349c3cd86ac2801bd1b5c96788006b913c9a0d6f

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Time to introduce my evil horsey...

Name: Shadowmoth
Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Dark green fur, darker green, unkempt mane. Green eyes. Pretty big wings for her size.
Cutie mark: A dark grey, menacing looking moth symbol.
Hobbies: Attacking and bullying others, committing crimes, and just being a horrible, horrible pony.
Theme Song: "Welcome to the Family" by Avenged Sevenfold
Additional Details: Shadowmoth is one of the most wanted criminals in the Equestrian lands, constantly causing trouble wherever she goes. She's a controlling wannabe tyrant, who has terrorized countless towns. She's a sociopath through and through, manipulating others to get what she wants and doing whatever she can to make others miserable. Basically, Shadowmoth is a great big jerk :P

Another thing I should say: Shadowmoth isn't JUST a MLP OC (though regardless of the media she's in, she's still a MLP-style pegasus). I have her for other things too - mainly 6teen. She came from a dream I once had, where she was attempting to hurt the main teens and Caitlin was standing up to her. As a result, Shadowmoth is kind of like Caitlin's arch-nemesis in my 6teen ideas. Maybe I might write a 6teen/MLP crossover at some point, where Shadowmoth just causes pain for ponies and mallrats alike, I dunno. But either way, I'm pretty fond of Shadowmoth, and she's been one of the few OCs I've really kept around, hence why I have her as my forum namesake.

(I miss 2D Pony Creator...)

IT HER.png

Edited by Shadowmoth2011

I finally have a family for Rainbowshine! And a good backstory! Her family isn't inspired by my family though, except the fact that she struggles to get her parents to accept her. 

Rainbowshine's on the top as always.

From left to right: Mint Heart (her dad), Petal Sunsmile (her big sis) and Cloudy Star (her mom).

image.png.4a6644b67898a067aef2b2d94975ceff.png

If you wanna read her backstory, open this-

Spoiler

Those who have been to Saddle Arabia would've heard of the town beside it. The town of Ashvanagar. (btw Ashva means horse in Sanskrit.) The ponies there are very magical. They can turn into .exe ponies. The town of Ashvanagar is run by an even magical family. Now you'd say, all ponies are magical. What's so special about this family? Well, it's a family of alicorns!

Mint Heart's unicorn great-great-grandfather founded the town, which earned him the ponies' light and love, thus transforming him into an alicorn. Since then, the magic has been passed on to each new generation. The ponies, who were joined to the family by marriage, also became alicorns.

Mint Heart married Cloudy Star when he had just become the mayor. Cloudy star gained shiny glowing wings after she married Mint. Two years later, they welcomed a little filly. She was named Petal Sunsmile. Petal was born an alicorn, like her father. The couple looked after the town and their dear daughter. Eight years later, they had another foal but....

....she was not born an alicorn, but a pegasus!

Mint and Cloudy tried to be happy for their different daughter, though deep down, they wanted her to be just like her. Petal was disappointed because she was expecting a colt, not a filly. The filly, who was named Rainbowshine, had a difficult foalhood. She wasn't liked by the townsponies, or her parents. She found solace only in her older sister, who was supportive of her. It was only later when she made more friends, who love and support her very much.

Being a normal pony, she had .exe powers, which her alicorn relatives lacked. Her .exe powers were what lead her to explore creepy games, and after learning programming, she made one such, and earned her cutie mark when she was nine.

She knew her sister wanted a colt, so she behaves like one. At first, she did it for her sister, but she started feeling truer to herself this way as she grew up. She experienced a growth spurt when she was six, and now when she's 13, she looks like a mare already.

Rainbowshine really wants to earn the love of her parents. Will she be able to do it?