Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

How have I not noticed this thread for years? Here’s the OC of mine I’ve developed the most. She actually has several incarnations depending on what time period I place her in. My usual one places her in Equestria’s early modern past as a Goethe-like polymath with great impact on Equestrian culture and magic, but I also have a more contemporary G4 version where she’s an advisor to Princess Twilight, and a G5 one where she’s a reclusive Argyle-like unicorn who’s trying to figure out “what went wrong.” There’s still a lot of character continuity between these though. 

2657393__safe_oc_oc+only_oc-colon-guidin
Name: Guiding Light

Species: Unicorn Pony

Appearance: Near-white (with a tinge of purple) coat, cobalt-blue eyes, and a curly goldenrod mane and tail with a metallic gold streak that parts to the left. She often wears a white shirt, a sky-blue blazer with Prussian blue lapels, and a black necklace with a pendant of a golden ankh with a ruby-magenta jewel in the middle. She will sometimes carry a red phoenix quill in her left blazer pocket.

Cutie Mark: Prism bending a light into a spectrum; this represents her ability to take ideas and give them vibrancy, color, and complexity.

Personality: Both very intelligent and very empathic, she often conveys a sagely demeanor even at her loosest. She is strongly principled, values integrity above all, and will vigorously advocate her beliefs, although she prefers to criticize via writing fiction or developing thought experiments rather than directly pointing out flaws in logic. As such, she can be quite long-winded and opaque, particularly in writing. She also tends to be quite jealous and protective of her work, yet at the same time not inclined to give others due credit for their own ideas. Nonetheless she strives to maintain good relationships with everypony and is (usually) not afraid to be called out on her flaws if it endangers a relationship. 

Likes: Deep conversation, writing, theorizing, phoenixes, reminiscing about her father (particularly in encouraging her philosophical inclinations), playing the organ, wood paneling, strawberries  

Dislikes: Injustice, corruption, willful ignorance, numbers (not necessarily mathematics; she just thinks that actually crunching them is a waste of time and doesn’t say much), changelings (this ranges from virulent prejudice in her early modern incarnation, to grudging acceptance as Princess Twilight’s advisor, to deep suspicion in G5), reminiscing about her father (it’s complicated), chocolate

• 2 weeks later...

I made yet another new OC!! Her name is Twisted Cyclone, named after one of my favorite roller coasters!!

Her Cutie Mark is a dark cloud with a blue swirl (Hence her name "Twisted Cyclone"

She might be my ponysona idk yet.

I can't wait to get art featuring her!!

mlp_base_341_by_elementbases_dea1quz.thumb.png.84bbd9a8e0b2f7e666690ee8605251f2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Pardon me for performing necromancy on this thread. :lie:

Autumn Ink is studying the art of Equestria. Her studies take her around the land, so she packs lightly. She likes to make her own inks and paints from natural ingredients. She's even made her own ink out of coffee and tea. She prefers to make art during the autumn months when she feels more inspired by the changing colors and do her research and supplies gathering during the other seasons.

807FD04B-9FEA-4268-8912-BA44E75312D5.jpeg

• Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

The newest addition to my squad; Gothic Symphony. She is the #2 archivist at the Nation Archives of Saddle Arabia under Zu'hra; another zebra. She also dabbles in classical music; even writing her own symphonies. She also tend to dress up in a sort of Goth style.

IMG_6835.JPG

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm gonna put all of my OCs names here (but only the pony ones) 

Rainbow Kaboom

Ivy Petals 

Zinnia

Spazzy Jerks 

Sienna Cinnamon 

Aztec

Apple Springs

Arrow Heart

Popcorn 

Choco-Milky

Honey Bumble 

Sugar Blossom

Stellar Heights 

Galaxy Explosion 

Cloud Crash 

Sundazzle 

Fritz Tarkin

Sylvious

Patch the pirate pony

Razzle Dazzle Rock'em

Peppercorn

Saltshaker

I think that's all of them, thanks for reading!

Edited by Stellar Heights

• 1 month later...

Okay, I've posted here three times already, but I'm actually going to give general OC info 

Name: Sienna Cinnamon 

Species: Appaloosa 

Sexuality: (that's still undetermined) she's not my ponysona anymore so i'm leaning toward lesbian and shipping her with Sugar Blossom, who likes to bake. (My new Ponysona is Cobalt Mix) 

Image: 

1689051619_Cinnamon3.thumb.png.103583bf97ff8e8688e28ac7ea824c4b.png

(They Call Me Loyalty drew this art! Thanks again, Loyalty!)

And a summary for another OC:

Name: Cobalt Mix (also known as Cobalt Swirl or Cobalt Trot) 

Species: Unicorn 

Image: IMG_20220823_172851.jpg

So those are two of my OCs!

Okay these two are ones that I feel like you guys will despise... Azure Shadows and Sylvius! Sylvius is red and black and has a canon replacing one hoof, his backstory is he was once a normal kirin/earth pony hybrid, Ivy Petals's brother Ivan Petals, he was killed by Fritz Tarkin because she wanted to make something that Ivy could trust to lure her in and kill her. (Fritz is no longer a villain since she was reformed.). and Azure Shadows is a black shadow pony with blue hair, with stripes of teal going through it, he worked for the changelings and in return was given their magical abilities put into a magical orb necklace. I'm sorry if you don't like them... :awwthanks: (Ps sorry the photo quality is ass, Lmao) 

Sylvius and Azure Shadows.jpg.jpg

Showing off an OC poly-ship! My boy Pathfinder and his girlfriends Comet Tail, Scarlet Willow, and Zira!

Commission - Pathfinder PolyShip (by HaruhInk).png

• Brohoof 1

Here's Azure Shadows and Sylvius with one of my newer OCs, Sparky Rivalry!

Sylvius, Azure Shadows and Sparky Rivalry.jpg

Some Sparky Rivalry info

Name: Sparky Rivalry

Species: Unicorn

Nicknames: Sparky, Sparks, 

Personality: dimwitted, unknowing, confused, comedic 

Cutie mark: Black thunderbolt inside a blue ring, with black rays of darkness shooting from it 

Mane Color(s): Midnight blue, light blue, teal

Eye Color: green 

Tail color: teal

Hoof colors:  Midnight blue, light blue, teal

Muzzle color: Black 

Coat color: Yellow

Horn color: Silver

Backstory: Sparky Rivalry was a unicorn that everybody ignored, he was angry and ran away, he joined Sylvius and Azure Shadows so he could get revenge for being ignored, unfortunately he is a bit dimwitted. 

My first Wings Of Fire OC!! I don't really know anything about Wings Of Fire other than it's a novel series about dragons, I found out about it from a friends drawing that she put in a google slides thing because she wanted to show me (The characters' name was Black-ice, he was apparently a Nightwing & Icewing hybrid) My characters' name is Aaron-Clash and he's based on a Warrior cats OC of the same name, Aaron-Clash doesn't have a species because I don't know much about the series. 

Black-ice, friends' OC:

0pFUmbkMdMi9KZ3dP9gHvWoMriSadYw1peQBR3VCXGxEQamntjO1pZ-I1coSnbqXtxdNFEQ2Gwn_0UHz3hDXB0VXc1SLkHuJs5fpxLZ52Q3C2pm-WXHN2as965hcW-DGhMeyvqRP820UymTtqD-2bpSfPgU6o54A0zFRwmpoq7Q18enODhlH_17bcDM

Aaron-Clash:

Aaron-Clash.jpg

Sadly my friend moved away over the summer, so this is one of the things I have to remember her by.

some Black-ice info:

Blackice lives in the Ice Kingdom of Pyrrhia, even though he’s not all IceWing. Blackice is a hybrid, a NightWing / IceWing hybrid. It’s not that hard to be a hybrid though, dragons don’t count him out for his differences. No one even cares that he’s trans either, yep the Ice Kingdom is home. He loves drawing, reading books, writing stories, and being with friends. Sometimes he can feel a little useless because he doesn’t have any cool NightWing powers, and very little frostbreath. As a kid he was always found first for hide-and-seek because of his dark navy scales in the all white Kingdom of Ice. Self doubt can sometimes creeps on him for not being normal, even if everyone supports him, sometimes he wants to be like everyone else. Sometimes he would rolled around in snow and tried to paint his scales white to match everyone else, but the snow never stuck and the paint would freeze and chip off.

I copied this from the slides, LOL!

s***! I made a huge mistake! Black-ice belongs to a friend of my friend! Her name is Bella Justice and I forgot Black-ice belonged to her... But I digress, he's still cool, and I drew Black-ice myself, but I am too lazy to show you guys for some reason, and I made two other Wings Of Fire OCs, Harper and Scout. 

Sigh, here's a topic that I really don't want to delve too far into. But, my Warrior Cats OCs are a subject to behold... I have my  cat-sona, Lillyleap. There are also my two main Warriors, Kestrel-Blue (Formerly known as both Cobalt and Blue-Step) and Redd Symphony. There's also a couple background characters, such as Moss-Drop, Mint-Thistle, Cloud-Wish and Mocking-Crow. There's also Rustytail, Goldenpath, Fate, Reedtail and Darkfur. Plus one who's name I got from a name generator, his name is Lion-Duck (He's extremely agile, hence the duck thing and he looks like a lion) There's also Poppy-Red, Feather-Tear, Luckpool, Sabrina and my fox OC, Oleandor. 

So there's some of them... but not all... 

Ok, here's a blast from the past! my old Skyrim playthrough character! His name used to be Akian (pronounced A-kye-an) and his design was the bare minimum. He was an anthro cat who wore a ragged green hoodie and had green eyes. he was also a brown cat... But I decided to bring him back in full on OC form as Arlo and gave him a completely different design and outfit. he's very old and I remember that I constantly played through Skyrim as him and messed around completely! (I just found out the race is called Kahjit)

Info:

Name: Arlo 

Nicknames: Arly, Lo-blow 

Backstory: Arlo is a Kahjit, he steals for s**ts and giggles, but also to survive. He often hides in streams or tall grass, and is extremely agile. He has never been caught before and has no intention to do so in the future. His brother's name is Akian and he left one day... Arlo spends his time looking for Akian. (Akian is a reference to Arlo's old name) 

Arlo.jpg

(horse puff sound) Oh boy! here's some more characters I made!!! Guess what? I actually lied about Rainbow Kaboom being the first! My actual first two were Oliver and Tasha! They were spinoff characters I did for "The magic treehouse" bookseries I used to read. They were terrible, for one, they had absolutely no personality, and for two they one shot KO'd a hydra dragon with a magic sword. I did revise this and I made a reboot of it and a bit of a sequel. The only concern I have is that I kind of stole two characters from the five nights at Freddy's bookseries. But otherwise it's kind of meh.

AHH!!! (happy scream)... I finally made myself a Luca OC! I've been wanting to do this for so long! But I just couldn't get inspired! 

But I have finally done it! >:)  His name is Tsunami, but he's known on land as Wiley. I love him so much! I can't wait to do stories with him starring in them! :P 

Tsunami Ref Sheet.jpg

and I actually have a second one named Trevor, but I don't have a design for him yet, and these two are shipped :B 

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, I am so happy! I made a Kirby OC! My OC ala  Kirby, Komada! He's a wolf assassin hired by King Dedede to kill le Kirbo (Kirby) but he turned on Dedede when he made friends with le Kirby. Also a couple other characters I'm working on. One is a black and white squirrel that has a skunk tail and yellow cheeks, that bears a bit of a resemblance to Emolga from Pokemon, except that it's not a flying squirrel and that its tail is a skunk tail. The other one is a cat/raccoon hybrid with little wings and golden eyes, I don't have names or backstories for the Squirunk (Squirrel/Skunk) or the Catcoon (Cat/Raccoon)  I'm considering the name Limelash (For the catcoon) and the name Nacht-light for the squirrel.