Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

7 hours ago, Stellar Heights said:

@auticorn can I draw her with my OC, if that's okay with you?

Of course! I'm always open for more drawings of her! Anyone is welcome to do more art of her~ You can post her in this thread once you finish:

Edited by auticorn

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Ala! I'm back :mlp_pinkie: the OC I use much on this forum... Stellar! 

Her whole story is here:

Spoiler

Stellar Heights was born June 19th, her mother and father, Cosmic Wave and Meteor Raid raised her and told her stories about the stars. In my MLP world, Equestria was a story told by Stellar's father, Meteor. Much like Argyle told stories of Equestria to Sunny. She wished on a star one day and hoped to be an alicorn like Princess Twilight Sparkle. 

When Stellar grew into a mare, she became a astronomer and part time librarian, reading up on all things starry. She worked feverishly and eventually she discovered that there was a mark on the moon, that being the one that showed up when Nightmare Moon/Luna was imprisoned by Celestia. She was blinded in light and gifted wings. 

Stellar Heights was now able to see the moon and stars up close, just like her dad had told her she could one day. 

Yeah, this is why she's an alicorn, she's not really my ponysona, but I use her as an iota for myself, a small piece of me, but not fully me. 

Art! 

Usager (first) outlaw_f0x (second) and Rainydash (third) (The pony with stellar in the third version is RK/Rainbow Kaboom, my first MLP OC!) 

Spoiler

unnamed.png

Spoiler

Stellar Heights fanart.jpeg

Spoiler

397640708_RainbowKaboomStellarHeights.png.422549e223d70d7292dde3aa6b328753.png

Edited by Stellar Heights
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...

So.... I decided to make a "g5" oc. G5 is in quotes cause she can be drawn in the g4 style too!

Berry Slush!

I'm not the best at mane and tail design so it's not the greatest, but I tried.

dfivjpo-02a79813-e2ed-4630-b0b9-ea1b7365ec7e.thumb.png.fae547d8883fb8fd162cf16418351193.png

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dunno if  I posted her here before but here's my ponysona Savybit!!

She's a huge dork who loves video games, pasta, and plushies.

She was actually a custom design done by Emberslament!

Savbitref.thumb.png.478c4103c731fcb7f4616f86a84f4421.png

• Brohoof 4

• 3 weeks later...

Oh I had soooo many OCs.

For now on it's Dandelion Ass for other activities, like music.

Why that name? Hmm many reasons, The role model for my OC is a Sardinian mini donkey that lives in my Pony Sanctuary.

Then I think i't a funny two-part name, with a perhaps strange meaning?

Being a dandelion isn't the best jargon word. And being a "flank" is also a bit of fun, isn't it?

But the idea is my little donkey, Dandelion.

The Dandelion Ass OC was kindly created by the Austrian Brony Com3tFire He got the whole concept in one picture, love it <3

dandelion_ass_commission_by_com3tfire_dduf8dq-400t.jpg.1cea9b9b729a918f34788f0bc060e5e8.jpg

The real Dandelion

Donkey-Dandelion.jpg.ad79ea9887212a890f984ecdd5a297a0.jpg

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

My OC is just me if I was a pony! :)

Name : Shiny Silvermoon

Type : Unicorn

Appearance : Shiny Silvermoon has a white coat, a silver cutie mark with the same icy blue on it as her eyes and silver hair with some icy blue streaks.

Cutie mark Shiny Silvermoon's cutie mark represents a crescent moon with a two-tailed shooting star.

Personnality : Shiny Silvermoon suffers from anxiety but making others laugh always cheers her up. She can act silly without even trying. However, she can be extremely serious when it's needed. Shiny is empathic as well. In facts, kindness is one of her biggest traits of personnality.

Residence : Ponyville

Likes : The moon, humor, having fun, kind people, helping others, comforting others, hugs, magic and references.

Dislikes : Boredom, anxiety, rude people, immorality and narrow-minded people.

(edited)

I developed an OC for the first time. One that's not just me turned into a pony, a standalone character. That was never my sphere of the fandom, but something changed recently.

Derpibooru was having a big week long event for April Fool's where people would battle for the Solar Empire or the New Lunar Republic. Teams would gain points based on site activity like uploading images and commenting. I decided to join for Celestia, and I roleplayed as an advisor and information relayer to Celestia.

But something happened.
I was bitten by the bug. The pony-making bug. I wanted to turn this advisor and operative persona into an actual visible character. And I did. And I've developed a guy I used for the rest of the event, and have come to love. Using bases and editing skills, I fleshed this guy out to how I wanted to see him.

lightpointfull.jpg

lightpointsalute.png

lightpointangry2.jpg

lightpointconfident.jpg

I have named him Lightpoint. And I love the guy. :D

Type: Pegasus

Nearly white fur, gold-like mane, wears a blue coat with prominent collar, and red tinted glasses.

Edited by Toastypk
  • Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Name: Abe(was a parting gift from a ex,so i named him abe in memory of him)
Type: Pegasus/Unicorn hybrid
Appearance: red coat,glasses, tan hair and tail
Cutie Mark: He was working to earn any cutie mark,but lost motivation after losing the one he cared most abput
Hobbies: Watching TV,being a caregiver for the senior ponies and generally doing acts of kindness for the community
Additional Details: As briefly mentioned,Abe has depression. His hobbies distract him from his loneliness, and he hopes that someday he will find somepony to make him smile again. He has his eyes on rainbow dash but he needs more confidence to go for it 

(This OC was years ago,and I never wrote a backstory or anything til just now) download_20170930_203051.jpg.2e7d5e72ee9f39107715b0069854b323.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Name: Creative Fuchsia
Type: Unicorn
Appearance: pink coat and purple mane and tail
Cutie Mark: A pencil drawing a heart
Hobbies: Art (mostly drawing)
Additional Details: Has Autism and lives in Canterlot

2023_05_25_0rn_Kleki.png

• Brohoof 3

• 3 months later...

Name: Twitchy Tremor
Type: unicorn 
Appearance: cream color and light blue mane and tail with a curly tail and fluffy eye lashes and bubbly eyes
Cutie Mark:  three birds flying over the 

Additional Details:  she’s a Mary Sue of me and I use her to represent me. She’s got Tourette is why I named her twitchy and her eyes because she sees things. But she’s usaly bubbly still and friendly.

Her cutie mark kinda represents soar and follow your dreams and endless possibilities. Kinda like how Cheerilees cutie mark represents love of learning 

twtchydrawloodlde.thumb.png.a7761cbe547640165548993fc1ac118f.png

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...
On 2023-10-27 at 2:29 PM, Gusty The Brave said:

Name: Gusty The Brave

Type: Earth Pony 

Description:  stallion, green eyes, short brown mane, brown fur, white underbelly and chest,

Cutie mark: none

1_score_9_stallion_earth_pony_green_eye-3.webp

1_score_9_stallion_earth_pony_green_eye-7.webp

1_score_9_stallion_earth_pony_green_eye.webp

1_score_9_stallion_earth_pony_green_eye-6.webp

That's a cool-looking OC, though I must ask, were these images generated with AI? Because it looks like it to me. I'm not saying that's a bad thing you did; don't get me wrong. Just curious is all.

1 hour ago, Jonny Music said:

That's a cool-looking OC, though I must ask, were these images generated with AI? Because it looks like it to me. I'm not saying that's a bad thing you did; don't get me wrong. Just curious is all.

Yes they were lol. I needed help and nobody was following through. So I took to purple A.I.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a bunch of pony OC's, but I'll limit myself to three of them here. None of these were drawn by me---my art abilities are mediocre at best, so I prefer not to.

The first is Gray Ghost. Pegasus and proud mother of four children (plus one cat). Due to... circumstances that took place when she was very young, her thinking gravitates more towards "cat" than "pony" if she's not in a stressful situation, and she often behaves like one. Her Cutie Mark is a pair of cat's eyes. Her picture was drawn by EvanRank at DeviantArt.

The second is Drama Heart, alias Burning Salamandra. A professional puppeteer and illusionist, she runs a small horror theater in Manehattan called The Pyre of Fears. Often off her rocker. Gray Ghost is one of her few real friends. Her Cutie Mark, unseen in the picture, is a flaming tragedy mask. This picture was also drawn by EvanRank.

The third picture is Ebony Evening, or just "Eebon". She's one of Gray's children. She aspires to be an exterminator, and tends to spend her allowance money on things like mousetraps, roach motels, and cans of bug spray. Her Mark is a crossed flyswatter and spray can. Her coat's supposed to be pitch black, but I gave the artist carte blanche to lighten it. Her picture was drawn by CyanLightning, also at DeviantArt.

(An addendum: For some reason, the pictures I have of Ebony just don't like to show up on websites outside of Imageshack. If it shows a filename instead, you may have to click that instead to bring it up.)

yXvoPu.jpg

1m41bN.jpg

llZhKL.png

Edited by CurtisWildcat
Added an addendum concerning Ebony's picture.
  • Brohoof 1