Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Apple      Bloom

Mine is kinda a mixture of me and a story i'm starting to make.

Name: Sprocket 

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Small build, Peircings, is into the cyber goth style, red and black tai; and mane.

Cutie Mark: Skull and Cross Bones

Hobbies: Listening to his favorite music, Laughing at random jokes, Trying to beat pinkie pie at cupcake eating contests, Hanging out with other ponies

Additional Details: Secretly love Rainbow Dash, dislikes Rairty, and loves to tell stories about the rainbow factory. He is almost as smart as Twilight Sparkle, but because of how he looks, ponies think he would use his brains for evil.

He is caring, sweet, loyal to all of his friends, and will never break a promise. His biggest fear is one day he will be alone for ever because of him messing up everything. 

Hopefully Someone will like my pony!  ;)

post-10040-0-70224900-1355049279.png

• Brohoof 1

Name: Sandy Parchment. (Gamer_Luna came up with it, so thank you Luna.)

Type: Unicorn
Appearance: Pale pink coat, yellow & tan hair with mane in a single braid, green eyes, freckles and two red bracelets on her left front hoof.
Cutie Mark: Quill & scroll
Hobby: WRITING, fiction & nonfiction
Additional Details: Sandy grew up in a small town in the San Palomino Desert (canon) southwest of Ponyville. From the start she was eager to learn new things and experience the world outside. Eventually her writing was published and read all over Equestria, impressing Princess Celestia enough to sponsor her education if she would come to Ponyville. Sandy enthusiastically agreed, and that's where her story begins. Sandy is bright, ambitious and full of ideas. She records every detail of her day in a journal. Her magic is relatively weak as she has never developed it beyond simple telekinesis. Knowledge is her greatest weapon. She is so studious that she even intimidates Twilight, but later becomes the purple pony's first truly close friend in Ponyville. Needless to say Sandy is not an Element of Harmony, but she assists the Mane 6 in other ways like Zecora and Spike.

mypon1.png

• Brohoof 1

Name : ShadowFire

Type: Pegasus

Cutie Mark: Skull

Hobies: Flying, Shooting, Dogfighting, Flying exersises.

Aditional Details: A Major member of the NLR movement, She is a Flight Sergant in the NLRAF (New Lunar Republic Air Force.)

post-10554-0-72797700-1355085245_thumb.png

Name: Supernova

Type: Pegasus
Appearance: Bright white body with yellow eyes and a red/blue mane with a razor sharp tail
Cutie Mark: An exploding star
Hobbies: Playin' the drums, exploration and just flat-out partying!
Additional Details: He acts like a child most of the time, but has a determined attitude to serious manners.

5s9fr.png

My Pony is in work in progress mode  :lol: 
Name: Not decided 
Appearance: Bright coat with a dark/brown mane and blue eyes
Cutie Mark: Blankflank
Hobbies: Music, Motorcycle trails,
Addition Details: It's a work in progress pony m80kkl.png

Edited by Arcium

Name: Windy

Appearance: Sky blue coat with dark blue mane and tail. He typically dons a blue bandanna around his neck and sometimes wears sunglasses when going high up 
Cutie Mark: A trio of whirlwinds
Hobbies: Flying and tumbling through the clouds, playing backgammon with a few of his mates, his job
Additional Details: Working in cloud production at Canterlot, Windy's job along with others is to produce the winds that blow the clouds over the expanse of Equestria. His work has produced a sometimes brash and hasty attitude to things in him which can often get him in trouble, although among friends and outside the factories, he is a genial and loyal pony. He is easily chummy with newcomers, yet is as easily shy in the midst of mares.

windy.png

I have nothing regarding my ponysona, but here's an image:

lolpony.png

Edited by Znex

I just want to state that this post is racist my OC is not a pony is a dragon im deeply hurt about how dragons are segregated into the pony world. Just because they are greedy and evil doesn’t mean you can cut them off the world. Dragon Powa !!!!

• Brohoof 1

I'm seeing a serious lack of Earth pony OC's. Guess they're not that popular eh? oh well I enjoy being part of the minority so it all works out. 

Name: Dogboots

Type: Earth Pony

Cutie Mark: Unknown

Hobbies: Sleeping, listening to music, gardening 

Personality: Calm most of the time. Usually gives wisdom to others but can be quite devious and cunning depending on the situation.

post-7513-0-79838700-1355159825_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Well, I might as well throw down my two main OCs for my latest fic, It's not like this is the perfect place to note down their details or anything...Nosirree, I totally already have all that down somewhere, yup yup, wouldn't leave it all down to memory....I'll shut up now...

Name: Myst

Type: Earthen, filly

Appearance: Light, brownish-tan fur, Blonde/brown-streaked mane and tail.

Cutie: Blank-flank until I've decided where things'll go...

Hobbies: 'Adventuring' with her best friend Stormy Skies, minor joinery projects, trying to help other ponies....

Additional Details: She cares a surprising lot about her mane...As Stormy found out, but even though she can be a bit short-tempered at times, she usually has a proper reason for however she's acted and would never harm another pony through spite. She often likes to think of herself as somewhat of a 'match-maker' but is too young to really know enough, and often ends up making embarrassing mix-ups and mistakes...Although that does sometimes lead to something more than an awkward meet-up...

Mold-Breaking OGness, a 2nd one!

Name: Stormy Skies

Type: Pegasus, filly

Appearance: Midnight Blue fur and feathers, darker blue mane and tail, Wings: Medium for a filly.

Cutie: Blank-flank until I've decided what's going down in this story...

Hobbies: 'Adventuring' with her best friend Myst, practicing flying, cooking anything tasty!

Additional Details: Being able to fly doesn't mean you can't be scared of heights...She relies on Myst to be there for her when other ponies turn on her because of her fear, yet she will usually stay strong-willed and knows exactly how much she can get away with with most ponies. She doesn't often support Myst's Match-making plans, but if she's called in to help, she'll be there and she'll help to the best of her abilities.

Time to unveil my second OC, my ponysona!

Name: Stratos

Appearance: Dark, deep blue - nearing violet. Red irises. Black and silver-striped mane, as well as a small black goatee.

Cutie Mark: Attitude indicator.

Hobbies: Flying (especially to new places), hanging out with friends, gaming. Generally likes to do things that get his hooves off the ground.

Additional details: Generally soft-spoken yet witty when the time is right. A night-owl who is his sharpest when the moon rises.

Still working out a lot of details on him. :P

post-10346-0-65975900-1355166142_thumb.png

Edited by Sky Nomad

I have two works in progress at the moment.

Name: Undershine

Type: Unicorn

Appearance: Pale yellow coat, dark blue mane and tail, deep red irises

Cutie Mark: This OC is a colt but if I made an older version of him his cutie mark would be a distorted clock

Hobbies: Exploring as many places as he can, often from the moment he wakes up until it gets too dark outside for him to see. 

Additional Details: He often loses track of time. He wants nothing more than to be a great adventurer when he's fully grown.

Name: Scarlet Blaze

Appearance: Dark red coat that shifts to a slightly lighter red near her hooves, long mane and tail that are dark blue with light blue(matching her eyes) streaks, light blue irises

Cutie Mark: undecided (Anypony have ideas for me? Many thanks)

Hobbies: Her two main hobbies are singing and flying, if she can do both at the same time she is a very happy pony indeed.

Additional Details: She is generally a very happy-go-lucky pony but she also knows when to slow down and take things seriously. She loves creating things whenever she can, this includes paintings, songs, sculptures, cakes, and just about anything else. Scarlet(aka Blazie) loves to fly as fast as she possibly can, on more than one occasion she caused small fires when she brushed against objects while flying past.

Edited by UndershineKnight

• 4 weeks later...

Name: Black Lightning

Appearance: Sky blue coat (darker than dash's), black mane/tail/hooves, dark blue eyes

Cutie Mark: Paper with black lightning bolt, black colored pencil, and regular pencil

Hobbies: Camping, Flying, Drawing, Sculpting, taking care of foals

Additional details: Soarin's little brother, leaves a trail of black and sky blue lightning, is currently learning to play the trumpet.

see more here http://mcbmatuko.deviantart.com/gallery/

post-11267-0-63263800-1357248814_thumb.png

I'm still debating on some things with my OC, so this may not be finale, heck i'm not even sure if this is gonna be my ponysona or just an OC. Technically it could be either :P. Anyways here we go.

Name: Undecided yet, for now it normally just is my Ponysona :P.

Appearance: A bright grassy green coat, with a deep blue mane, ascented with a bright almost icey blue.

Cutiemark: Two 8th notes tied together to represent her musical skill.

Hobbies: Music, and study of magic.

Addition details: Well.. I haven't worked up a backstory or anything for him yet, but it is a work in progress who i'm not even sure about many things, Not only the name but maybe even a few slight changes to the coat depending on how I feel about it, and maybe even a change to his cutie mark.

So yeah :P, maybe I should start thinking of names for this guy, and maybe think of a backstory, although i'm not sure how essential it is considering I've never really roll played, but still. :P.

post-7861-0-77203200-1357249560_thumb.png

Edited by Zygen

Name: Melon Drop
Appearance: Light green with a dark pink/red mane. Light pink eyes.
Cutie Mark: Seven scattered melon seeds.

Hobbies: (See below) due to most of her time being spent in the orphanage, she doesn't really have any hobbies. :( She'll often try to sneak away during the night then be back before the morning. During this time, she secludes herself to think on what her family could have been like.

Additional Details: Lost her parents when she was young, now lives in an orphanage.

She looks like this:

img-1052296-2-JShLr.png

Edited by whoovesfan7698

Name: Nightfall Starline (usually just Nightfall)

Type: alicorn

Name: Fire Blade

Name: Solara

Type: Alicorn

Name: Greylight

Name: Speedy

Name: Shelby

Type: Earth pony

Phew! Those are my six OCs...

Name: Blizzard Gale
Race: Pegasus
Element: Ice & Wind

nWHZr.jpgFtOhF.jpgBpplQ.jpgNAIA7.jpgZaB6d.jpgvcevq.png

Sorry about the mass clutter in the spoiler tag... I'm a noob with that sort of thing.... XD If you want to learn more about my OC, there's a description under my signature of her.

Mine is kind of ponysona and is still a work in progress. The picture of him is of gerneral zoi's pony maker, it is not 100% accurate but i am drawing a better version (when i get around to it)  

Name:Timid breeze (might change it as i have only just come up with it)

Appearance: A white coat with a reddish brown mane with a blue streak in  the mane is of about relatively medium length and he has  a long white and blue tail

Cutie mark: I may revise this but his cutie mark is a binary series (i need to make a better graphical version)

0101010001101001011011010110100101100100001000000111011101101001011011100110010001110011

Hobbies: He likes to just think about things and he likes to talk with the few friends he has had the confidence to make, he also likes to fly at high speeds on his own.

img-1052632-1-HighResPonywithCutiemark_z

Edited by pettenuzzo

Oh god.... here i go.... i'm so going to regret this....

Ponysona...

Name: Concord

Race: Alicorn.

Hobbies: A being, interested in the sounds of the world, his instrument of choice? Guitar. Interested in energies that surround the world, serving his duties...

Cutie mark: Blank flank

The scarf was given to concord from the closest soul he has... his mother....

Pictures can be found on my profile... and maybe even some more info...

Don't be to harsh... :( *hugs* *makes sad face*

Edited by Concord

Name: RF Tinker

Appearance: Grey coat with blue and white mane and tail and teal eyes that are crossed like Derpy
Cutie Mark: A radio antenna tower with four coloured lighting bolts emitting from it and a schematic symbol for a crystal oscillator.
Hobbies: Radios are his passion. Also likes all sorts of gadgets and technology (wheels should be trusted)
Additional Details: Tends to be a bit shy and quiet at first but will open up and be a true friend. Others think it is a bit “slow” because of his eyes, however, it is very intelligent.

post-11285-0-38777100-1357354496_thumb.png

• 2 weeks later...

hey everyone

i was just thinking that with all the OCs out there how did you all come up with them.

for me i narrowed it down to 4 categories of oc 

1. the oc is you. (well you as a pony)

2. is who you want to be

3. its an original pony made to live in Equestria

4. just made it to look cool

for me its number 2. Fallen Star is who i want to be. he may be lost but he never doubts his own decisions and will go far beyond what he is capable of to protect those around him.

to finish please post a pic of your OC with your post. i want to see them ;) thanks 

post-11568-0-37446100-1358588816.jpg

Hello!

I guess 1 and 2 would fit me most. When i made my OC, i picked the colours that represent me the most, and ofcourse, some parts were inspired of my own. For example, the scarf, my eyes colour, etc...

I tried to make it as much me as possible, that mean i had to give in and feel what's right for me.

Depends. Most of the time I create my OC to match what I need in a particular roleplay or what kind of role I want to play. If the RP needs an outgoing character, I will create an outgoing character with my personal twist. If the RP can use any kind of character but I want to try roleplaying some haughty holier-than-thou assface, then I will create a Blueblood look-alike.

Maybe you're talking about ponysona here :wacko:

Stratos: 2 - He's definitely my idealized ponysona. His dark blue colors are a reflection of my preference of night (expect the black streaks in his mane, that's just because I have dark hair IRL). I'm tempted to tweak him a bit, actually.

Cirrus: 3-4 - He's an original character with an interesting backstory. Colors were just what "felt right" at the time. His mild steampunk themes are what make him interesting.

Edited by AtomicBassCannon