Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

epic_chaos__in_progress__by_coniglionero

Ok this is far from over, I am still scared to screw up Discord's fur as I never drew fur before. I say still because the drawing is rather old and with work and all I had no time for art before now.

Any spare thoughts or/and tips?

• Brohoof 7

First off, that`s an amazing drawing xD I´m totally jelly and wish I could draw like that!

On a more serious note, that is a very interesting interpretation of Discord, as the dragon-lion-griffon(-and some more things)-hybrid he is, he looks really like the literall evil.

Your style is of course a lot more realistic, not like that is bad, but some of Discords character can`t be  shown all that well by this realistic style, me thinks.

Anyways it is beautiful, can`t wait to see it finished (it isn`t yet, is it?)

• Brohoof 1

First off, that`s an amazing drawing xD I´m totally jelly and wish I could draw like that!

On a more serious note, that is a very interesting interpretation of Discord, as the dragon-lion-griffon(-and some more things)-hybrid he is, he looks really like the literall evil.

Your style is of course a lot more realistic, not like that is bad, but some of Discords character can`t be  shown all that well by this realistic style, me thinks.

Anyways it is beautiful, can`t wait to see it finished (it isn`t yet, is it?)

Why thank you! Well honestly I look at it now and wonder how I even made something like that, but I thank inspiration. Without it I can't even draw a box. 

I can see your point with the interpretation of Discord. His character, in the work, is changed on purpose. The unicorn itself will be Twilight Sparkle and as it is she will look very serious as well. For as fun as Discord may be he really turned everything into chaos and I like to think that it got into a really epic fight at some point. A bit like Maleficent in the Sleeping Beauty. 

(Nope, it isn't xD)

Thanks again for the supporting words!

• Brohoof 1