Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Great Wolf Lodge

*Not Available*

Yeah! Great Wolf Lodge! Which one are you going to? I have gone to the one in Williamsburg, Virginia twice but the last time I went I think I was like 11 or something. I remember that awesome tornado waterslide and getting a buttload of tickets at the arcade. But yeah GWL is awesome and I'm sure you are going to have tons of fun! :D

Yeah! Great Wolf Lodge! Which one are you going to? I have gone to the one in Williamsburg, Virginia twice but the last time I went I think I was like 11 or something. I remember that awesome tornado waterslide and getting a buttload of tickets at the arcade. But yeah GWL is awesome and I'm sure you are going to have tons of fun! biggrin.png

Yep, the one in VA too and since I haven't been up there in a while, like I said 2009 was I think the last, and the sushi bar by the wave pool, oh my god :D 

• Brohoof 1

I remember I got in trouble for standing up on a slide and falling off of the tube XD man that was fun. the park itself can be done in less than a day though, there really aren't that many slides, 6 to my memory, and the rest is just water getting dumbed on you, a wave pool, and a hot tub. I thought it was fun for the day but the next day I just kind of explored the building if I remember. 

• Brohoof 1

• 9 years later...

I went to one in Kansas City! It was pretty cool, the inside water park had tubes that went outside and back in again. It was the middle of winter and was nice being at a Waterpark :muffins:

• 4 weeks later...