Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

What My Cutie Mark is Telling Me Cover

Rayna

Hello MLP forums... I lurk in and out of the site every now and again and sometimes I enjoy doing covers or dubs and I do enjoy voice acting too. Doing both together is extra fun smile.png

Here's my take on this song doing 5 different voices. Obviously there are certain characters I voice better and others not so much, but it's all for fun. I apologise if you feel offended if you think I didn't do the voices enough justice but um... I did my best. xDD

Thanks for watching (and potential comments). I always appreciate those.

• Brohoof 3

-snip-

I really, really liked it. :D Of course, it's nearly impossible to accurately voice act all of those five, but you did a fantastic job! I personally think Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were the best. I was thinking about making a short MLP animation in the future, and if you're interested, I think you'd make a great voice actor. :)

• Brohoof 1

Thanks for the comments you guys. I found it funny how one person says RD sounded awkward but the other thought it was a personal best. xDD That's quite interesting haha. But that aside, I appreciate any comment that flies my way.

I was thinking about making a short MLP animation in the future, and if you're interested, I think you'd make a great voice actor. smile.png

Thanks for considering me xD Let me know if ever you get to doing it, I might just be interested. :)

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

You made a good effort on this cover. I think your Rainbow Dash voice and all the others was great but your Apple Jack needs more work

but overall it was great!

Edited by Muzic Whooves
  • Brohoof 1

REally Sweet ^^ I dont trust myself at trying this song, but you did so great ^^!

Maybe applejack was a little akward, as others also say, but i liked all the others ^^

Ah! IF i hadnt my spanish accent, i could try doing the pony voices! Cause i really love dubbing and singing, but well xD I cant do that in all lenguages.. even if that would be awesome xD

GReat Work =D

• Brohoof 1

You should really volunteer for more voice acting O.O

Overall it's amazing, just the Applejack part needs some work. 

I'd say that you nailed Fluttershy and Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... That was great! :D You did a great job and you got most of the voices down very well. I do have to say your Rainbow Dash and Applejack voices need some work but Rarity and Fluttershy were absolutely fantastic! Just keep up the good work and I would love to hear more covers from you in the future. :)

• Brohoof 1