Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Hello Everypony

Fluttershy.

Hi everypony! My name is Fluttershy and I'm new here. I would love to make new brony/pegasister friends. I'm nice and quiet and very friendly and welcoming. I also like to give a helping hoove to anypony who needs it. I love taking care of animals and I love the sounds of nature. In fact I will defend nature if it is being harmed. Please be my friend. I am going to explore around here and learn more about it. Thanks for reading!wink.png smile.png img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png tongue.png biggrin.png huh.png 

Hey, Fluttershy!

Welcome to this awesome forum, hope you have a lot of fun, and you`ll sure will make a lot of friends here.

Everyone here is pretty cool and friendly and helpful, there are topics for everything show related or not, lots of roleplays if you want to, amazing artists of all kinds (oh, if you are an artist, upload some of your stuff x3) and nice bronies and pegasisters all around.

If you have any questions dont hesitate asking, and again happy welcome!

cute avi btw x3

Edited by Friendship_Cannon
  • Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Welcome, fluttershy. I hope you have a great time here on our great forums. Enjoy your stay.

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

WHY DID YOU HAVE TO MAKE TWO INTRODUCTORY THREADS? Hmm sorry I was just wondering. Anyway I'll say what I said in your other thread. Welcome to the forum Fluttershy.! I hope you have a great time!

Probably a mistake, we all make them. Anyways welcome to our forums again.