Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Broken Equestria

Aurora Lights

Aurora Lights was slowly walking in town,his RGAF suit on,he had returned home,in ponyville and now was taking his normal stroll down the street,he sighed in happiness as he looked at town hall. He had flash backs of Derpy Hooves,and Rainbow Dash fixing it,he looked to the stage,memories of looking up at Applejack and the mayor flooded his mind,his iris' slowly transitioned from their normal multie colors to pure pink,he loved this place,he grew up here,he was born here...he just wished it wasent the middle of the night so he could talk to his friends,play with them and enjoy the much anticipated hugs,cuddles and laughs. But...something in the back of his mind was bothering him...he didnt know what...but...it was nagging at him...

At the castle,the Princesses were trying to come to amens with some old enemies from some distant land,they were threatning to send a bio-bomb out on this side of Equestria...little did they know...the bomb was already being flown over...right as they wrote...it was only  matter of time...

• Brohoof 1

Jaeger adjusted his blazer as he trotted down the sidewalk of a not so crowded road in Ponyville, it was night after all. He had just moved here about two weeks ago. His operations as a mercenary in Saddle Arabia had gone aria and this was the only place he thought was safe. Yet he was happy, he had lived here once before while his parents joined the guard, he had few friends here though and he wondered if they were still here.

His revolver bouncing on his side underhis blazer as he turned a corner to see Aurora. He smiled widely as he walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey. Remember me?" he asked still smiling

((OOC: I figured they would already know each other.))

Aurora jumped and his instincts took over,he turned with his pistol already drawn,it was in Jaeger's face,he could see every detail of it,the lands and grooves,the mullet in the chamber,the moonlight and streetlight glinting off the barrel,he gulped and gasped "J-Jaeger!"he says,putting his gun back in his under-the-wing holster and he sighed "I'm sorry...its just a reflex..."he says and smiles "yeah,I remember you...pff...you were little,now look at you!"he smiles and hugs his friend tight.

Jaeger stared at the gun barrel for a moment in the street light before it dissapeared again and he was hugged tightly as Aurora complimented on how big he had grown. "I could say the same about you." he said hugging him back. "It's really good to see you again. How long has it been. 12 years?" he said smiling

Aurora smiled and nodded "just about."he smiled and butted heads with him playfully "cannot believe we're meeting again."he smiled and sat on his haunches,looking Jaeger over curiously "you look the type to be strolling around the streets at night...what are you now,a thug? OH OH! A merc?"he asked with a chuckle.

Jaeger flopped down onto his rump and nodded smiling. "Yep. Previously working a op in Saddle Arabia for Luna, but things got out of hoof and I came here for safety. It was the only place I left out of my dossier." he said with a chuckle as he smiled wider. "What about you? What are you up to these days?"

Edited by Frosty V

Aurora said with a proud smile "being the best flier and sharp-shooter in the RGAF."he said with pride,he yawned softly "Do you feel that?...that feeling of...well...dread?"he asked,looking at the night sky,he sighed softly "right about this time is when I earned my cutie mark...and when I was faster than the speed of light..."he says.

Jaeger's face went serious when he mentioned the feeling of dread. "All the time" he said looking back down at Aurora as he mentioned the day he got his cutie mark. "I remember, I was there. Got mine the same day, heh. We were the talk of the town weren't we?" he said with a chuckle

Aurora blinked and nodded "yeah...got our names in the paper..."he said with a smile,that same moment he heard screeches from jest rip across the sky,he stared up at the dark sky he then blinked,his eyes reflecting green as he watched the jets fly to Canterlot,he gasped...this was it...10 seconds...

Jaeger saw the jets fly over them and then looked back at Aurora. "What was that all about? The last time I checked military planes couldn't fly that low, legally." he said standing back up and shook off the thoughts about the planes. "It's nothing." he muttered to himself

Aurora blinked and looked concerned "they can't...those symbols...oh shit...Saddle Arabia..."he says and looks to their destination "fuck,fuck,fuck,fuck!!!"he yells and looks to Jaeger,slightly scared now "th-there heading for Canterlot!"he says,looking back to the sky,the gulps and watches as two large,fast moving objects head towards the ground,then lines of bullets and tracers ripping accross the sky,then...a bright,big light rip out in the darkness,everything was lit up,Aurora gasped and saw all the ponies exit their homes "GET BACK INSIDE!!!"he yells to everypony,all doing as he says,seeing his uniform,he gulps and reaches into his back and pulls out gas masks and puts one on,handing one to Jaeger "come on,hurry,we have to get to my friends,all of them,I have more masks at my house!"he says,galloping as fast as he could to all of his ponies ((OOC all the cannoned ponies,you know,Bon Bon,Lyra,Derpy,and the mane six.))

Jaeger put on the gas mask and ran after Aurora. "Hey what the hell is going on!" he yelled after him as he continued to run. "This makes no since. Why would somepony attack Canterlot? I was pulled from Saddle Arabia as to maintain peace." he thought to himself

Aurora gulps "Saddle just dropped a bomb-from what Celestia and Luna said,it was very very dangerous,and yes,you were pulledo ut for peace,but they were pissed,so now they are going to destroy this side of the world!"he says,galloping to his fiends,telling them to follow them,the ones that joined were Derpy,Lyra,Futtershy,and Rainbow Dash,the others stayed behind,taking the masks. ((OOC: would you mind being Rainbow and Fluttershy for me?))

@

Frosty V Edited by Aroura Lights

(Starting about 5 minutes before you guys spotted the jets)
Shining Midnight was looking through his binoculars, but seeing nothing. He held his post at the top of one of the towers in Canterlot, looking out for any sign of enemy vehicles. Just as Shining was about to take a break, he saw a glimmer of something in the sky. He looked at it through the binocular's and saw that it was Saddle Arabian planes. He tried to warn the princesses but couldn't find them. As he looked to see where they were, the bombs had already been falling toward him. As the bombs were getting closer and closer, he was trying harder and harder to teleport out of there. Just as the bombs were about to hit, he succeeded and had teleported to Ponyville. He was a bit dizzy, but after he regained himself he noticed a pony in an RGAF suit galloping somewhere, so Shining decided to follow.

Aurora spotted Shining,he blinked and waved him over,his voice muffled slightly by the gas mask "HEY!!! I need your help,go get as many weapons as you can,get some food,were moving out!"he says to the pony "set your watch for five minutes,by that time,the bio-chemical should be reaching Sweet Apple Acres,come on,hurry."he says and runs off,gathering the ponies that would join him. Derpy blinked,her wall-eye cuteness funny as ever,but in this situation,cuteness would get nopony helped,Lyra joined too,he blinked and gave them both masks,giving them military saddlebags,they all fanned out and searched for useful items,tools,food,knives,that sort of thing.

@

DJ Alicorn Edited by Aroura Lights

Shining Midnight had heard the commands, didn't like to be told what to do, but did them anyway. As he scrounged around for supplies, he didn't find too many items. He wasn't searching particularly hard but he easily found 5 guns, alone with 2 clips of ammo to go with each gun, a pretty decent supply of food, oddly enough some bottled waters, and a few extra's he got for himself. As he made his way back to Aurora, he spotted something in a house. He went inside to see what it was, and boy was he happy when he found it. He grabbed it, and then went to Aurora. "5 Semi-Auto's, along with 30 rounds for each of them. I found at least a 2 months supply of food, and water to go with it. I also found this!" He takes out the crystal he found in the house, and shows it to Aurora. "I have no doubt that you have no idea what this is, but once I get the useful parts from it, you can have the shell to make something with. It'd make some good armor." As Shining Midnight starts to walk away, he noticed that everyone had a gas mask, except him. He didn't want to ask Aurora for one so he went around looking for one. When he found one, he noticed that the chemical fumes had reached Sweet Apple Acres, and was rushing to find more supplies.

(OOC: I can make it more detailed if you wish.)

Edited by DJ Alicorn

Shining Midnight had heard the commands, didn't like to be told what to do, but did them anyway. As he scrounged around for supplies, he didn't find too many items. He wasn't searching particularly hard but he easily found 5 guns, alone with 2 clips of ammo to go with each gun, a pretty decent supply of food, oddly enough some bottled waters, and a few extra's he got for himself. As he made his way back to Aurora, he spotted something in a house. He went inside to see what it was, and boy was he happy when he found it. He grabbed it, and then went to Aurora. "5 Semi-Auto's, along with 30 rounds for each of them. I found at least a 2 months supply of food, and water to go with it. I also found this!" He takes out the crystal he found in the house, and shows it to Aurora. "I have no doubt that you have no idea what this is, but once I get the useful parts from it, you can have the shell to make something with. It'd make some good armor." As Shining Midnight starts to walk away, he noticed that everyone had a gas mask, except him. He didn't want to ask Aurora for one so he went around looking for one. When he found one, he noticed that the chemical fumes had reached Sweet Apple Acres, and was rushing to find more supplies.

(OOC: I can make it more detailed if you wish.)

Aurora's watch beeped and he shook his head "no more time,come on,we have to go!"he says to Shining,he turns and runs with his group,he looks behind him to see his group is following,he gulps softly and looks around "Oh sweet Luna I hope the princesses are ok..."he says to himself,he looked to Shining and called him forward "hey,blue unicorn,come here."he says and looks forawrd,seeing they had made it about a mile or two from the town,he felt bad for the ponies that stayed...but...they didnt listen..."what's your name,Ive seen you around the castle."he says,sitting down and looking around,he took off his saddle bag and searched around,he got out a GPS and started to trace a location.

"My name is Shining Midnight. I'm Canterlot's top Chemical Engineer, Astronomer, and Nuclear Physicist. As for the princesses, I couldn't find them when I had teleported away from Canterlot so I'm guessing they got out fine." He had remained standing, but was closely watching his surroundings. "I'm also the Royal Watcher. I watch for any danger."

Aurora nodded "I'm the number one flyer and sharp shooter in the Royal Guard Air Force,I have the highest commanding rank in my department."he says,slowly taking off his mask,he takes a big breath and he blinks,looking around "air's clean...for now..."he says,and at that moment,Lyra and Derpy take off their masks "oh thank Celestia."Derpy says and shakes her head,flapping her wings once. Lyra blinks and opens her bag with her magic,reporting "I have alot of water,some ammo,a shotgun-which I'm not sure is completely legal,due to how short it is-some food,and a pistol with a couple boxes of ammo for it."she says,taking out the pistol and looking in the chamber to see if a round is in it. Derpy blinks and opens her bag "I got...muffins...oh oh oh,and a sniper rifle!"she says,pulling out a broken-down rifle.

Jaeger ran up. "Sorry, I dropped my pistol." he said holding up his revolver and spinning the chamber before placing it back in its holster. "Hey who's the new guy?" he asked Aurora with a questioning look on his face. He took off his mask and let it fall down around his neck.

Edited by Frosty V

Aurora nodded to Shining Midnight "thats Shining Midnight,he used to be a Royal Watched,you know,the look outs."he says and looks forward "I just...want to know what the hay is that bomb going to do to the ponies..."he says thoughtfully. Derpy nodded "yeah,it can't be too good...especially if we had to wear gas masks."she says,putting hers on upside down. Aurora face-hooves and fixes it on her,she blushes in embarrasment "oh...yeah..."she says. Lyra sighs softly and looks around "I wonder if anypony in ponyville survived..."she wondered. Aurora blinked "we'll go back when it airs out...right now,we have to get ahead of the storm...in a way of speaking..."he says.

@

Frosty V Edited by Aroura Lights

Sparkshower had been away speaking to Chrysallis about the possible coming war when it happened. The blast shook the ground where she was.. and immediatly she knew what had happened. She flew back to Ponyville and pulled on a gasmask she dared not go to canterlot she feared thered be nothing to go back to. (ooc are the other princesses still alive? and if not how will the sun rise and set? will sparks have to do that o her own or with the utter chaos coming will it rise and et by itself?)

((OOC: you'll find that all out when the story continues.))

Aurora blinked and stared at the sky,he sighed and shook his head "...ok...time to move..."he says,he puts on his mask and starts walking. Derpy puts on her mask and follows closely. Lyra blinked and put her mask on as well,starting off beside Derpy.

Sparkshower landed right in front of aurora. she stumbled back a couple of steps "Oh hi Aurora " she wasn't quite sure what to say. Nothing in her head worked.

Oh look theres your colt friend... oh yeah thats right you don't HAVE a colt friend. Firequill said to her evilly

Shut the buck up Firequill she thought back

Aurora gasped and stumbled back,his hoof quickly transitionging to rab his pistol,but he relised who it was,he sighed and shook his head "Damn it Spark,give me a heart attack why don't ya?"he says and stands strait again "hey..Spark...long time no see huh?...hows the Princess thing been going?"he asked,still walking,he couldnt slow down.