Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Scary Tom and Jerry moments

Grtxkkyz

Seeing Jerry rip off Tom's fur, was pretty scary. Since I was a little kid when I first saw it, the slapstick comedy was and still is famous. That scene from the show, made me really shocked.

Well I do have all episodes ever made on my computer, I don't have a specific moment that I would say I can remember as being scary or creepy for me now, but I remember as young there was this episode about Tom going to hell and he couldn't get out of there. It really scared me when I was young ^^

Edited by Jokuc
  • Brohoof 2

the first episode that comes to my mind would probably be the episode where their all musketeers, because tom dies at the end...that really creeped me out as a kid, especially since it seemed jerry didn't give to fucks about it and just swaggered on eating food with that little grey mouse...is there anyone else besides me that thinks jerry can actually be the bad guy sometimes?

*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cat_Blues

How about the moment where Tom goes and sits on a train track over being declined by a girl he had a crush on. The same thing happens to Jerry but with a female mouse instead. Jerry goes and sits beside Tom on the train tracks...and as the cartoon ends, you can hear a train coming closer and closer on the tracks. I'm not sure if it counts, but oh well...

but I remember as young there was this episode about Tom going to hell and he couldn't get out of there. It really scared me when I was young

Yup, I remember that. Tom has a nightmare that he dies and he's going to hell if he can't make amends with Jerry in one hour. He fails and is cast into the flames.

The other scene that has stuck with me all these years is when it looks like Tom is going to murder Jerry by running him over with a toy train. The canary saves him at the last second with a well timed bowling ball.

• 11 months later...
Well, i can assure you the darkest, scary, and most disturbing scrne was the last episode of the original tom and jerry where they commit suicide by a Train (although it does show it but youll here the train blowits horn as Tom and Jerry shake hands, farewell)

I agree, the most disturbing episode is when they commit suicide by a train, and the episode in itself was disturbing before it happened, the lesson was: "if you have no money, you can't fall in love, women are bitches that just care about how rich you are" literally. However, maybe it isn't that dark, i mean, when i was young i did understand they killed themselves, but i didn't find it as disturbing as i do now.

I agree, the most disturbing episode is when they commit suicide by a train, and the episode in itself was disturbing before it happened, the lesson was: "if you have no money, you can't fall in love, women are bitches that just care about how rich you are" literally. However, maybe it isn't that dark, i mean, when i was young i did understand they killed themselves, but i didn't find it as disturbing as i do now.

Ahhh, yes...I remember that.

653177__safe_solo_anthro_meme_image+macr

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5tveO2nRSk

This friggin' quote!

I mean.. What is up with it? It's just so weird!

It's hilarious, but seriously! There's like no explanation for why it's said like that, and that is just about enough to freak the bejesus out of me.

Actually, when I first saw this quote, it was in a different episode involving a white mouse that apparently contained explosives. When the radio announced that it was no longer dangerous, Tom proceeded to kick the white mouse out when...BOOOOOOOM!!!!

The explosion covered the screen for 30 seconds, then cleared up revealed the house as a pile of rubble. What remained of the radio repeated, "The white mouse will NOT exploded!" Then Tom rises from the rubble like a ghost and says the quote above, so I legitimately thought Tom was a zombie!

*cough*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Cat_Blues

How about the moment where Tom goes and sits on a train track over being declined by a girl he had a crush on. The same thing happens to Jerry but with a female mouse instead. Jerry goes and sits beside Tom on the train tracks...and as the cartoon ends, you can hear a train coming closer and closer on the tracks. I'm not sure if it counts, but oh well...

I think this episode was deleted thanks to it being so dark compared to the rest...I find is quite depressing myself...