Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi Everypony

DoctorBacon

Hi Everypony,

My name is DoctorBacon, I am a very new brony. I think I only started watching MLP 2 months ago. Since then I have been parusing artwork and music from many other sources. Not read any fanfiction as of yet was looking to come to a community first that could point me in the right direction on those.

As for me as a person I am a kind soul that will do anything for a friend. I am rather shy in real life but online I seem to be a whole new pony that loves to interact with people. I am very lacking in artistic talent unlike quite a few of my faithful fillies and gentlecolts. Well I guess the only talent I have is for tying all my friend's work together to make something even more besutiful.

I think I'll leave it there for now I'm sure more will spill out about me over he time I spend here.

So for the final time. Hello biggrin.png

P.s. As for my Avatar I will find something fitting asap

• Brohoof 1

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

I am also new to fandom too kind of, whatever. Anyways welcome to MLP forums. You will make lots of friends here I promise.

Hello there DoctorBacon! It's okay if you don't really do good at drawing. Many others here are the same way. And I love your name choice, I love bacon myself. I hope you enjoy your stay in the one and only MLP Forums!

:D I'm really happy to meet you! This is a wonderful forum for new and old bronies, so I'm sure you'll feel right at home!

I love this fandom's music too! And the art is amazing! A lot of people post their pony art and music here, so be sure to check that out in Octavia's Hall! There are a few topics around here that recommend fanfictions; I'm sure you'll find them!

You seem like a really nice person, and I hope to see you around the forums! ;)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Also thanks to those who gave advice on where to explore. Also just got done speaking with my friends and he argued about my artistic side he says my passion lies in my cooking. So there we go I am not a blank flank like I thought.

Although i was millions times older than you guys, cuz i am a reaper who have lived for millions of years.

It has been 5 months since i watched the show and about a week ago since i joined this forum.

I am just like you, here to study the mystical magic of friendship which doesn't make sense to me.

(I am also an artist and a writer)

Don't worry Dr. Bacon, I'm quite new myself to these forums (though maybe a bit older in relation to the fandom).

It doesn't hurt to try art a little more than you're comfortable with from time to time. You might discover an art style you're great at. I haven't gotten around to professional art, but I'm practicing. Of course, there might be some other medium you're great at.

Anyways, welcome. Let's be newbie mates! img-1379355-5-xtWXQl1.png