Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your (current or future) Career/Job

Anonymous~

I audit pony cartoons for a living.

Ok, that's not true.

Actually I'm self-employed. I build health and fitness websites for fun and profit.

I audit pony cartoons for a living.

Ok, that's not true.

Actually I'm self-employed. I build health and fitness websites for fun and profit.

I thought your job was "Keeping Dave from doing that."

Sorry, I can't stop..

Assistant Custodian by day, nutjob killing machine by night and that's all I do

• Brohoof 1

i make my dinner and or salad at home since i go to school and it takes about one and a half hours to get from the school to home i got no time for a job :/

Yeah, I don't have time for a job any day except the weekend, and then I only work one day, or my studying would falter.

I do freelance advertising work and design for local clients. It pays pretty well but the work is... inconsistent. On occasion, I volunteer at my local parish to keep the place in check and to do routine maintenance on the pews.

I'm also taking on desk work over the summer at the company where my dad works. They're considering firing the woman that's currently holding the position and, well, I've had some experience in clerical duties. It'll be good because a steady job would teach me some more fiscal responsibility and it'll keep me from being a total bum the entire break.

I'm currently interning part-time in the IT department at a local engineering company.

I also pump gas at a full-service gas station.

I work part-time as a bagger in a grocery store (although I personally prefer the title "courtesy clerk") The job mostly consists in bagging stuff, placing stuff in the aisles, taking care of the empty beer bottles that people return and pushing carts around in the parking lot.

It's not the most motivating job, but I guess it's alright as a student job.

The salary is minimum wage, which isn't even that bad to be honest (something like 9,65$/hour if I recall correctly) still at my parent's house and my parents so I don't pay rent and they buy all the food so I don't absolutely need the money anyway except for paying for college .

And I only work about 10 hours a week and only during the weekends, so I guess I can't complain too much ^^

The salary is minimum wage, which isn't even that bad to be honest (something like 9,65$/hour if I recall correctly) still at my parent's house and my parents so I don't pay rent and they buy all the food so I don't absolutely need the money anyway except for paying for college .

And I only work about 10 hours a week and only during the weekends, so I guess I can't complain too much ^^

Shit, where do you live where minimum is $9.65? It's just over $9 here, although I make 9.25. I work at Panda Express, serving food and working a cash register. I also clean, move stuff around, or do whatever needs to be done. I also live at home, but am out of school, so I have more time to work. I usually have 20-30 hours a week, less than I'd like, but pretty good.

I also volunteer at a local retirement center, and have been doing so for almost two years. Several managers there have more or less said I'm first in line if something I'm qualified for opens up, so that's good. They're expanding the facility, and might need another activities coordinator, and since I volunteer in activities, I'd probably be high on the list of potential hires :)

Uhh... student?

For extra cash here and there, I'll occasionally work for my dad in his photography business. I'll also take random jobs for friends here and there, usually baby- or pet-sitting.