• Pinkie Pie
  3. 3. End up with the largest family?

• Twilight Sparkle
    • Applejack
    • Rainbow Dash
    • Rarity
    • Fluttershy
    • Pinkie Pie

Just a few amusing questions I had about the hypothetical future of the mane six.

I think Rarity would be the first to get married because she's actively looking for somepony now.  Pinkie seems most likely to get pregnant first, because I don't think she knows what a contraceptive is.  As for who'd have the biggest family, my money is on AJ.

• Brohoof 2

Twilight Sparkle would most likely get married first, since she has a crush on Flash Sentry, and trust me, they make a great ship.

The first one to get a foal would be Applejack.

The biggest family would be Applejack also.

DID YOU SEE HOW MANY RELATIVES SHE HAD

First to get married would most probably be Rarity, and I guess Twilight wouldn't be too far behind, that's if she ever finds someone in her local town.

First to get prego would be Pinkie, considering how hyper and excited she is all the time, I don't see it being any different.

Biggest family would go to AJ. There really is no need for an explaination after seeing how big the Apple family is.

I think the first to get married will probably be Rarity, she is the one who has been shown to be most actively the stallion of her dreams. First to have a foal and the largest family would both probably go to Applejack, the Apple Family seems to have plenty of foals and being the traditionalist and family filly AJ is whatever lucky bastard she ends up with will be very busy helping her with that.

I think applejack would get married first, have the first foal, and have the largest family. I mean, no other pony of the mane 6 really wants a family except her (seeing as her family is very close knit and such). rarity in my eyes would be to busy with her career, but the huge pinkie pie family would be glorious. 

I think Rarity would be the first to get married. She seems to be the one who really looks for somepony and I think she'd enjoy the fancy part of the mariage planning and choosing her dress (maybe even making it herself).

For the family thing, Applejack would be the first and the one with the largest family. Family is *very* important for her and she's mature enough for it.

Although I think Rarity would be the first to marry, I'm not sure about her having foals (Pregnancy would damage her body too much lol)

Rarity would probably be the one who gets married first. Applejack would be the first one to have a foal, and Applejack would end up with the largest family since she has a huge number of relatives.

Apple jack will have the biggest family :D! She won't be bale to live with a small family after what she has grown up in :).

Rarity will probably marry first, but I'm not so sure she is the child bearing type at the moment (she might grow into that though).

Largest Family - Applejack, might as well keep the tradition going

First to marry - Rarity, the only character we know actively looking for a relationship

First to have a foal - Fluttershy, she always stuck me as a motherly type, so to me it'd make since if she was the first to have a foal

First to get married, I think it going to be Rarity. Not sure to who.

As for who well have a foal first and the largest family, I think Applejack well. Being the whole family thing is very important to her, I see her having a kid before the other and having lots of kids to work on the farm, as a family.

Twilight Sparkle would most likely get married first, since she has a crush on Flash Sentry, and trust me, they make a great ship.

The first one to get a foal would be Applejack.

The biggest family would be Applejack also.

DID YOU SEE HOW MANY RELATIVES SHE HAD

lol Equestria Girls isn't even canon. Besides Meghan McCarthy said Flash Sentry wouldn't be in season 4 so Twilight has no chance.

First to be married would be Rarity because she's actively seeking a relationship.

The first to have a foal is debatable but I think its a tie between Pinkie Pie and Fluttershy.

And biggest family is if course AJ

First to get married - Rarity, as she's the one with the most interest in it. It's her dream to meet that perfect stallion and she won't rest until she does. The others don't seem like they're in any hurry to get hitched because they've displayed little interest in relationships of any kind. And come on, she's Rarity! No pony turns heads like she does. Any stallion would give their left hind leg to have Rarity, so it's just a matter of time.

First to have a foal - It's a toss-up between Applejack and Rarity, but I voted Applejack. Since Rarity is more likely to get married, she'll be in position to have a foal quicker than Applejack, but she has expressed very little interest in actually taking care of kids, as evidenced by Baby Cakes when she refused to babysit. I could easily see AJ wanting to have a foal not long after her marriage simply because of how important family is to her.

End up with the largest family - Applejack, no question about it. Family is extremely important to her, much more so than the others. She'll need to have fillies/colts who can grow up strong and help out with the farm, so I would expect AJ to be popping out quite a few babies. xP I'm sure Applejack would want to make up for the loss of her parents by having a new large family to love and take care of, and she'd definitely want to honor the memory of them by being the best mother she could possibly be.

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 2

Why do I have the oddest feeling that this is a setup for a really hardcore shipfic? Beyond any realm of speculation the 3 prime candidates for most likely to get knocked up/contract  establish a romantic interest are Rarity and Rainbow Dash. Rarity is the most likely since she's always fantasizing about a dream husband/boyfriend when's she's not fantasizing over fashion, Rainbow Dash since she seems quite flirtatious, (this is actually shown at the end of one of the Season 1 or 2 episodes where she walks or flies off with 2 male pegasi saying she's already taken, and should have dispelled the notion that she's somehow a lesbian, because you know an optical phenomenon caused by the sun and occurring numerous times before life existed on Earth is somehow necessarily related to gays 99% of the time.

Twilight namely because she's already had a (non)canon relationship with with Flash Sentry and looks up to Princess Cadance who will give her lots of advice, including romance I bet. There is also the question whether she will take up a husband as her prince or she will go solo like Celestia. Only time will tell.

But I've said too much already on this topic. Much more than I would prefer.

• Brohoof 2

First to marry.  I agree Rarity is most likely to be the first married.  But she is no longer in a hurry to tie the knot.  We don't know much about the Mane 6's lives before the start of the series, and it's possible Rarity was seeking to cope with loneliness or fill some other hole in her life.  Those aren't good reasons to get married and it showed because she chose the wrong kind of guy to pursue.  But thanks to her friendship with the other ponies, she's less prone to poor life decisions now.  When Rarity finally does marry, it will be for the right reasons.  biggrin.png

First to have a foal.  I have to go with Applejack on this one.  The others above explain why well.  ;)

Largest family.  While Applejack seems to be the favorite, I voted for Pinkie Pie.  She came from a fairly big family in her own right and she loves kids.  It may take time for Pinkie to settle down enough to be a mom (and she knows it herself) but if this is what she wants, I can picture her with a lot of little ones.  :)

• Brohoof 1

I think that Twilight and Flash Sentry will get together and marry first. Then Flash Sentry will become the new prince of Equestria.

I think Fluttershy will have a foal first. Fluttershy is really good at taking care of animals so it will be interesting to see how she takes care of a foal.

Applejack will have the biggest family without a doubt. I can see her marrying some hard working earth pony.