Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi, everypony.

Patchwork

I feel a bit late with this... anyways, HELLO, AND WELCOME TO THE FORUMS, YOU WILL LOVE ME IN TIME FELLOW.... pony?

until then, you have a good week and a half to be safe.... >:)

Welcome to the forums ;)

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about but thanks a lot for the warm welcome!

Yaaaay. I'm curious though...why do eyesores like Bolt and Neon Boom get fans, but the cute OCs aren't even noticed? Is the internet like high school: scene assholes are loved while sweethearted plain janes are forgotten?

Well, I didn't know about either of them until a second ago, and I still don't know what Bolt looks like cause I couldn't find him, but dear goodness, that Neon Boom one! blink.png wacko.png What kind of abomination is that?! What is this witchcraft?! I don't even know! *runs away screaming 'It's the end of the world as we know it!'*

^_^ Yeah, I seriously don't know why people would like that. It looks really abnormal and evil, and just... not right. Your OCs are much better. biggrin.png  wub.png laugh.png

Well, I didn't know about either of them until a second ago, and I still don't know what Bolt looks like cause I couldn't find him, but dear goodness, that Neon Boom one! :blink: :wacko: What kind of abomination is that?! What is this witchcraft?! I don't even know! *runs away screaming 'It's the end of the world as we know it!'*

^_^ Yeah, I seriously don't know why people would like that. It looks really abnormal and evil, and just... not right. Your OCs are much better. :D  :wub: :lol:

Bolt is essentially a red and white RD recolor. Both of the creators(Neon Assdrippings McRainbowqueef and Not RD) are complete dickheads.
  • Brohoof 1

Better be watching your back my dear friend P_P

....Your time will come.....super-creepy-32_5846524_lrg.jpg

Whyy is colin sooooooo damn creepy...............................?

Dont take me wrong... plz..... i just like to have fun

Heh, I know! Everypony is so friendly here..wait huh? *guards nipples* I like these! They're like accessories for my bewbs...lolwutidonteven

Oh! Then I did see it! :P Yeah, didn't particularly care for it either. The creators don't sound very nice... >_>

NekoMellow(Neon Assplosion) is a huge bitch. You say you don't like something she made, she sends you hate and blocks you. I have 2 DA's so imma have ALL THE FUN!

well, you seem pretty cool :), im always on skype, kik, or teamspeak if youd like to talk, just msg me or something

I'd rather not. I'm pretty cautious about strangers on the internet...
  • Brohoof 1

NekoMellow(Neon Assplosion) is a huge bitch. You say you don't like something she made, she sends you hate and blocks you. I have 2 DA's so imma have ALL THE FUN!

I'd rather not. I'm pretty cautious about strangers on the internet...

i see, my creepyness probably doesnt help my situation out at all.... carry on then

Ugh, I highly dislike people like that. If you can't handle constructive criticism, or criticism of any kind for that matter, don't post your stuff on the internet at all. KUbAnTY.png The flamers are always there.... lurking..... blink.png happy.png

Howdy, Patchwork! Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll love it here. Everypony is so nice and helpful. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to message me. Hope to see you around and become good friends. laugh.png