Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Total Drama Roleplay!

Armin

(OOC: This will take place "On TV" so if my OC appears to be talking to noone, it usually will be the cameramen.)

"Hello everyone! Welcome to Total Drama Island! I'm your host, SnapShot and soon there'll be action, excitement and many challenges! Some may be gross, painful or just plain wrong, but our unpaid interns have tested most of them and the majority of them are just mildly injured!"

SnapShot said, grinning at the camera, "And it seems like the boats are arriving now! The competitors believe they are going to stay in a luxury resort, but really it's just a crappy summer camp! Will they be able to stick through the challenges and win the 100,000 bits prize money? Find out on Total. Drama. Island!"

(OOC: You know the drill, guys, get posting! The OOC topic is here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/72707-total-drama-island-roleplay-anyone/ )

"Hmm.."
Shardz said.

"I dont like the looks of this."

She said as she saw the island.

"Crap. Seriously?!"

Virvidian shade  was unhappy.

He saw the island.

"Im gonna sue. Seriously."

They both went off the ship at once..

"Outta my way green ass!" Shardz said, shoving virvidian into the water.

Repsol looked out from the deck of the boat he was riding. He was told he would stay at a 5 star hotel on a beautifull tropical island.

Well, he didn't see any hotels, but there was definately an island. hmm, maybe the hotel is just somewhere behind the trees or something. he thought as he stepped down from the boat's railing.

As the boat docked, he packed his saddlebags and made his way to solid ground. It was a nice island. not too hot not too cold, just right. repsol sighed once before making his way towards a pony who seemed to talk to a film crew.

@@snapshot,

"Hey, my name is Repsol Rave." He stuck his hoof out in greeting. " I don't suppose you know the way to the hotel, right?" 

@,

"And we have our first campers!" SnapShot said, making no effort to help Viridian out of the water, instead turning to face Shardz, "You're Shardz, right? Welcome to Total Drama Island!" She said, before peering over the edge of the dock to look at Viridian, "And you're Viridian! You might want to get out of the waters, some deadly stuff lurks there!" She chuckled.

@@repsol rave,

SnapShot watched Repsols' boat come into the dock and laughed as he asked where the hotel was.

"Hotel? There's no hotel! You'll be staying here!" She grinned, shaking his hoof then gesturing towards the island.

"Well thanks alot asshole!" Virvidian said as he flew out.

"Yup. Well.. Who are You?" Shardz said in a sarcastic tone.

"HEY SHARDZ!" Virvidian said as he pushed her into the lake.

"Dammit. KNEW THAT WAS COMING!"

She said as she teleported out of the lake.

"Come at me, Bro!" Virvidian shade said.

@@snapshot,

repsol couldn't really make sense of the situation. At first he thought the mare just made a awfully bad joke, but there was nothing funny about the situation. At least, not to Repsol.

"What do you mean with 'you'll be staying here?' I was promised a hotel!" Repsol stomped once and huffen heavily.

Edited by repsol rave

@,

SnapShot managed to pull the two apart, trying not to let them injure themselves too much.

"Alright, calm down, there'll be plenty of time for that later. Although I'm tempted to put you both in the same team... We'll find out later!" She said, before turning to face Repsol

@@repsol rave,

"Ah, Repsol Repsol Repsol, tsk tsk tsk... ALWAYS read the fine print!" She said, clearly enjoying this and pulling out the form, pointing to the tiny letters with a laugh.

@@snapshot

Repsol, clearly annoyed by the behaviour of the mare in front of him growled once before regaining his composture.

He stepped closer and squinted his eyes to get a good look on the fineprint on the form. Even now it was only barely visible, and even harder to actually read.

After reading through a few times he concluded that he had no way out of this one, and sat down with a heavy sigh. He scrathed the back of his head once before speaking up again. "Well, looks like i'm stuck here for now. So, where exactly am i going to be sleeping then?" 

Edited by repsol rave

Sky Dreamer looked out over the railing of the boat, almost jumping up and down in excitement. She was going to get to stay at a great hotel, meet new people, and have friendly competition! Well her hopes were shattered when she stepped out of the boat and onto the beach. She raised an eyebrow and looked over at Snap Shot.

"Uh, where is... well... everything?"

@@repsol rave,

SnapShot raised an eyebrow.

"You're staying in a summer camp, let's see if you can work it out."

@@NocturnalRainbow,

"What do you mean where is everything? It's on this island of course! We've got cabins, a mess hole, various dangerous challenge areas, a few bear caves and a luxury suite where me and the camera crew will be staying! It's paradise here!"

@@snapshot,

"Ah... I see... So... No Hotel?"

Sky Dreamer just sat their staring until she paced away, kicking up some sand. She looked around but all she saw were trees, and some buildings. Not too much to look at though... She sat herself down on a boulder next to the see. Grabbing some pebbles she began skipping them across the water...

"If you would make me on a team that would make me able to kick his ass then please by all means do so."

Shardz said and virvidian replied with:

"Ditto."

He said, and they stared nose to nose at eachother with anger.

"IM GONNA HEAD BUTTCHA! IM GONNA HEADBUTTCHA!" Shardz said, about to head butt the pegasis.

Light was at the end of the boat, when he saw the arrival point of the boat he moved to the side where the film crews and ponies were, them he made movements as to speak with his wings [i'm pondering why does this place isn't the fancy hotel I came here for?] light looked at the film crew and the other ponies with a frown, then gently walked on the island.

Pink Mist looked at the island from the boat. 

Well this is a great example of false advertising. There's no hotel, no nothing. Resorts are usually on the beach.

She got off and looked at the ponies in front of her. Two of them were fighting and the others were just looking around as confused as she was.

Oh gosh this better be worth it.

@@NocturnalRainbow,

"Nope! No hotel for miles, well, unless you could count the suite I'm staying in buuuut... Let's not. You guys are in log cabins!" She said, before turning to split up the two conflicting ponies.

@,

"Chill out!" She said, pushing Shardz to one side of the dock, then Viridian to the other, "I'll see what I can do about the teams, but let's not worry too much about that for now!"

@@Noble,

"Welcome to the island, Light!" SnapShot greeted Light before turning to the other arriving boat and giving a wave to Pink Mist.

@,

"Welcome, Pink Mist!" She said, before turning to the group that had already arrived, "C'mon people... Socialize! You're on TV!"

(OOC: Also, confession booth can just be you saying ___ went into the confession booth and said ___ before coming out again. Just thought I'd mention that.)

Edited by SnapShot

(Ooc: I'm on my phone now so I can't mention or colour text. Sorry abou that)

Repsol looked around the beach. He could see more and more ponies arriving. He didn't recognise any of them tough. Also, when he looked at the treeline along the beach he could see what looked like a small camp in the distance. "eh, might aswell go and explore for a bit." He mumbled mostly to himself as he started to move towards what he presumed was a camp.

Lightning Strings was inside of the boat being the shy pony she's always been. When it arrived at the dock and she saw all the ponies she hesitated but went outside nonetheless.

There wasn't a hotel in sight so she wasn't sure if it was the right island. After asking the boatpony she realised somepony lied to her about it.

All Lightning had with her was one of her guitars, an electric one which of course wasn't her favorite one since she tought it could fall in the water on such a trip, as well as a case to put it in.

"Did any...pony... know about... this?" She asked hoping not to be noticed too much.

Grumbling to herself about suing the people responsible for this, Pink Mist approached the cabins.

"Gosh these things look very unsturdy, not to mention dirty. I swear the first chance I get to go home I'm gonna sue these guys for all they got. Unless this place doesn't turn out to be so bad." She thought to herself.

Lightning Strings was inside of the boat being the shy pony she's always been. When it arrived at the dock and she saw all the ponies she hesitated but went outside nonetheless.

There wasn't a hotel in sight so she wasn't sure if it was the right island. After asking the boatpony she realised somepony lied to her about it.

All Lightning had with her was one of her guitars, an electric one which of course wasn't her favorite one since she tought it could fall in the water on such a trip, as well as a case to put it in.

"Did any...pony... know about... this?" She asked hoping not to be noticed too much.

Frost overheard the mare's question, and walked over to her. "I didn't know about this, and I don't like it." She said angrily. "I expected this place to be decent, at least." She said. "But instead I got stuck on this crappy island, with nothing and nopony I care about!" She shouted. "Sorry about that, I'm just kinda annoyed by this place." She apologized.

SnapShot watched as two of the ponies walked off, one down the beach and one towards the cabins.

"Eh, their fault if they get attacked by any of the animals." She said to the cameras, shrugging, before welcoming the two new arrivals.@,@@Midnight Blade,

"Hello Lightning and Forst, welcome to Total Drama Island!" She said, cutting off Lightnings' response to Frosts' question, before looking back out to the dock, waiting for the last three competitors.

"I wonder.."

Virvidian said as he pulled out his 3DS.

"Hmm? A streetpasser already?" He said, and it looked like it was Snap's mii.

"Of course.." He rolled his eyes, and placed it back.

Shardz was also waiting.

"I think i might like being here. There might be some areas where ponies can be wounded, and i could make my healing magic useful."

She said aloud.

Light gave shardz a death glaze then opened his wings [Would...YOU PLEASE BE QUIET, I'm trying to hear what snap is saying!] he quickly closed his wings and walked away from shardz, then took out a notebook from his saddlebag He wrote some obversions about the ponies around him and put it back to watch the boats come in.

Shardz glared back and decided to  be unphased.

"Heh. I don't see why we must fight, light."

she laughed at her accidental rhyme.

"I sure hope a certain fluffy pony isn't in any danger. I would have to go back."

she thought, refferencing Fluffle puff, an accident prone pony.

"Oh COME ON!" He said, yelling at an  enemy in a game.

"Stupid ghost.. Why did you hit me with a shovel?!" he muttered.