Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Vectors For YouTube Banner.....Please :)

Tech Reel

Hey guys!

So, I've been preparing for a YouTube channel I'm creating with 2 friends.

It's called "My Little Channel: Videos Are Magic".

Yes I know, it's a long name, which is why the channel name is just "VideosAreMagic".

Anyway, among the many things the channel needs at the moment, a YouTube banner is one.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to make us vectors of our OC's for the banner

If you'd like to help out, leave a comment or PM me with an example of your work.

I'll reply with OC references and details about what we want them to look like.

Talk to you soon!

-Tech Reel

Edited by ReelyRandom

Well it depends, am I going to make the vectors from scratch or are someone going to make sketches which I can work from? Cause I don't have the time to make everything from scratch, but if someone made sketches I could create vectors of, I could maybe help you guys.

Though I highly doubt I would be of much help to you guys(I can't do digital art or vectoringsad.png ), you guys have my full support and interest.

Sounds like you got a great plan going. Can't wait to see how it will all turn out in the end. I like the name as well. wink.png Very catchy.

But I'm just curious to know, what exactly is it that you guy's got planned? What is the overall intention and concept behind this? What are the requirements for one who wants to join in on this and help out?

Again, just curious. I'm not sure and highly doubt if I could really be of much help, so the most I can provide you guy's with at the moment is my full support and enthusiasm.  smile.png

Edited by Dsanders

Well it depends, am I going to make the vectors from scratch or are someone going to make sketches which I can work from? Cause I don't have the time to make everything from scratch, but if someone made sketches I could create vectors of, I could maybe help you guys.

I can try to find someone to sketch the banner first. If I can I'll let you know in case you decide to help :)

Though I highly doubt I would be of much help to you guys(I can't do digital art or vectoringsad.png ), you guys have my full support and interest.

Sounds like you got a great plan going. Can't wait to see how it will all turn out in the end. I like the name as well. wink.png Very catchy.

But I'm just curious to know, what exactly is it that you guy's got planned? What is the overall intention and concept behind this? What are the requirements for one who wants to join in on this and help out?

Again, just curious. I'm not sure and highly doubt if I could really be of much help, so the most I can provide you guy's with at the moment is my full support and enthusiasm.  smile.png

Thanks for the support and enthusiasm :lol:

So, what we have planned so far is a channel of analyzing, episode reviews, and MLP blind commentaries.

The intention and concept is to have fun making videos and entertain the Bronies and Pegasisters.

So, you asked about requirements for helping out and joining, but for what? Do you mean joining the channel/videos or the art and preparation?

I can try to find someone to sketch the banner first. If I can I'll let you know in case you decide to help smile.png

oh never mind, I got this mixed up with that other thread about the video vectors. So I didn't read this one.

Maybe I could do this, I'm not sure. If I got the time.

Do you have any ideas for how you want it to look?

Also, post your ocs so I can see how they look and stuff.

on my dA (go to my profile) I have a couple of vectors I've made. I can make banners and stuff like that too. (I mean I've made over 100 signatures so I got some experience at least..)

Edited by Jokuc

Thanks for the support and enthusiasm So, what we have planned so far is a channel of analyzing, episode reviews, and MLP blind commentaries. The intention and concept is to have fun making videos and entertain the Bronies and Pegasisters.   So, you asked about requirements for helping out and joining, but for what? Do you mean joining the channel/videos or the art and preparation?

Sounds interesting. I happen to be a fan of the brony analysis videos and reviews. It's always so amusing and entertaining to see one's in depth perspective on the show's episodes and the implications of certain details and aspects to go along with that.  

Simple fun intention, I like that. :)

I guess I could be referring to participating to the whole project in general. 

Again, as I said before, as much as I really would like to help, I'm not sure how. I'm one of those bronies that would love to help the community and contribute the best I can for the good of others, but unsure how exactly. You get what I'm saying?

I've been told I'm pretty good at sketching, as well as giving my overall in-depth opinions about certain aspects of the show, but that's about it. I can't really do anything digital so art's kind of out of the question. :/

So yeah, I would just like to know any possible requirements one may need to have to help and benefit this project as greatly as one can.

Sounds interesting. I happen to be a fan of the brony analysis videos and reviews. It's always so amusing and entertaining to see one's in depth perspective on the show's episodes and the implications of certain details and aspects to go along with that.  

Simple fun intention, I like that. smile.png

I guess I could be referring to participating to the whole project in general. 

Again, as I said before, as much as I really would like to help, I'm not sure how. I'm one of those bronies that would love to help the community and contribute the best I can for the good of others, but unsure how exactly. You get what I'm saying?

I've been told I'm pretty good at sketching, as well as giving my overall in-depth opinions about certain aspects of the show, but that's about it. I can't really do anything digital so art's kind of out of the question. :/

So yeah, I would just like to know any possible requirements one may need to have to help and benefit this project as greatly as one can.

Well, if you'd like to actually be a part of the channel and make videos, there's not too many requirements.

Just be 16 or older, have a decent sounding mic, and be entertaining.

If you want to help in just preparing the channel, no requirements other than some talent of sketching at the moment(for a reference for a YouTube banner)

oh never mind, I got this mixed up with that other thread about the video vectors. So I didn't read this one.

Maybe I could do this, I'm not sure. If I got the time.

Do you have any ideas for how you want it to look?

Also, post your ocs so I can see how they look and stuff.

on my dA (go to my profile) I have a couple of vectors I've made. I can make banners and stuff like that too. (I mean I've made over 100 signatures so I got some experience at least..)

We know what we want it to look like, but we're waiting for one in our group to finish their oc.

I'll message you when we're finished with our concept :)

Well, if you'd like to actually be a part of the channel and make videos, there's not too many requirements. Just be 16 or older, have a decent sounding mic, and be entertaining. If you want to help in just preparing the channel, no requirements other than some talent of sketching at the moment(for a reference for a YouTube banner)

Well since the sketching has already been taken care of by Jokuc(curse you), I guess I'll have to save up my money until I could afford a decent mic. tongue.png

Honestly, when I really think about and notice how most of the brony videos and reviews work, the only thing keeping me away is just a mic, as it is like the most essential thing to have in literally "getting one's voice out there."

Sigh...

Unless I could sketch alongside Jokuc, I'm not sure what other way approach I could take to help out at the moment. 

Edited by Dsanders

Well since the sketching has already been taken care of by Jokuc(curse you), I guess I'll have to save up my money until I could afford a decent mic. tongue.png

Honestly, when I really think about and notice how most of the brony videos and reviews work, the only thing keeping me away is just a mic, as it is like the most essential thing to have in literally "getting one's voice out there."

Sigh...

Unless I could sketch alongside Jokuc, I'm not sure what other way approach I could take to help out at the moment. 

Well, do you have a computer mic?

Send me a test recording of your voice with that. Some of them aren't that bad and have pretty good sound quality :)

Well, do you have a computer mic?

Send me a test recording of your voice with that. Some of them aren't that bad and have pretty good sound quality smile.png

I don't think I do. I'm not really sure.

Is it something that a computer naturally has? A program? Equipment I have to buy?

Sorry if I'm sounding more clueless than Derpy here. It's funny, because I've known how use and operate computers my whole life, but I know nothing about video making or recording sound. :c

I don't think I do. I'm not really sure.

Is it something that a computer naturally has? A program? Equipment I have to buy?

Sorry if I'm sounding more clueless than Derpy here. It's funny, because I've known how use and operate computers my whole life, but I know nothing about video making or recording sound. :c

Lol, no prob.

Do you have a program called Audacity?

If not, google it and download it.

You can use that to record using your computer mic(Just press the button with the red circle)

Btw, it should be something a computer naturally has, but I'm not sure.

Edited by ReelyRandom

Lol, no prob.

Do you have a program called Audacity?

If not, google it and download it.

You can use that to record using your computer mic(Just press the button with the red circle)

Btw, it should be something a computer naturally has, but I'm not sure.

Yeah I just downloaded it. But when I tried pressing the red button, all I got was an error telling me to check the input of the device. That's it.

I guess I will need to save money after all. :(

Sorry about that.

Yeah I just downloaded it. But when I tried pressing the red button, all I got was an error telling me to check the input of the device. That's it.

I guess I will need to save money after all. sad.png

Sorry about that.

Oh well, sorry about that. Well, if you do end up saving your money and buying a mic, let me know and maybe you can be a guest in a future video :)