Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning You just stole a Tardis!

slimmyjimjim

You've and a group of strangers have accidentally stolen a faulty Tardis now you're traveling through time and space looking for adventure, romance, and most of all a good time. But there's something very wrong for danger seems to follow you wherever you go.

Rules:

1. Absolutely no Godmodding

2. No Larry Sues or Marry Stus

3. if you wish to leave simply die or get left behind in that demension

4. If you are causing havoc in the rp you will be brutally murdered by whatever monster we're trying to fight/run away from

5. If you want to re-register under a different character you may do so at your own risk

6. if you wish to join in late you will have to be from the time/dimension the rperererers are currently in

7. Alicorns are allowed but you walk a very fine line so watch what you do img-1868429-1-KUbAnTY.png

----------

Form:

Name of OC:

Talent:

Suggested time/dimension:

Favorite pony:

-----------

DM: slimmyjimjim

Co-DM: thor9356

-----------

The story starts off at Sweet Apple Acres where cider season has begun but this year the Apple Family has decided to have a full on party with alcoholic cider. A few ponies had a little too much to drink and wonder into the Everfree Forest where they stumble upon a very strange blue box and go inside.....

Edited by slimmyjimjim

Me and Slimmy will be planning where exactly the group travels and discuss it here in the OOC for thoughts and opinions. As it has been stated, this RP is open to all but you will have start in the dimension that the RPers are in. If there are any questions, feel free to address them to either me or Slimmy.

Sounds like an interesting rp.  The rp can go to many places, besides the earlier generations of MLP.  Will they go to places that are pony versions of stuff or non pony versions, also will they remain as ponies in the places they go to? 

Name of OC: Rakon

Talent: being a dragon (and all that entails)

Suggested time/dimension: Present Day Equistria

Favorite pony: I don't have 1, but among my favorite ponies (I'd include Spike but he's not a pony) are Twilight Sparkle (pre and post becoming a princess), Princess Luna, Applejack, Rainbow Dash, Pinkie

I think if I were to pick 1 of the 2 oc's I have I may pick Rakon my younger teen dragon who's in the approved section of Equistrian Empire: http://mlpforums.com/page/eqw-characters/_/approved/rakon-r67

Edited by Kulstor

Hello!

Well, this sounds interesting enough.

Name of OC: Ginger Snap (link is under my signature for his full background)

Talent: Comedy

Suggested time/dimension: Equestria: Present day

Favorite pony: Littlepip (or Rainbow Dash if we're being confined to canon ponies)

~RD4

Edited by Rainbow Dash The Fourth

Alright guys I'm so excited that you decided to sign up for this rp and I can't wait to start it I'm going to wait another day or two to before we start just in case anyone else wants to sign up and then we can get this thing on the road again I thank you so so much.

• Brohoof 1

well i was thinking it could be both where we can go to some universes where there are daleks and ciber ponies and weeping pegasi but it could also be just pony universe and it could also be a little of both thats the greatest thing about this rp it can be whatever you want it to be

Edited by slimmyjimjim
  • Brohoof 2

Maybe a place where ponies & dragons are switched, where dragons look after animals, control the weather, and ponies are elsewhere.  Maybe pony versions of certain things like Middle Earth, & other things.  I see infinite possibles. 

• Brohoof 1

I guess first would be to mention some places.  Including some places mentioned before.  I went through and have a partial list so far with 1 or 2 I suggested:

Dark ages, 18th dimension
Earth, present day
G1 MLP
Equistria: Present Day, Past, future, alternate present, alternate future
Equistria: celestia is evil
ponies extinct
ponies hated

Pony versions of certain places like middle earth
places with Cyberponies, weeping pegasi, daleks,

alright i think we should start out someplace not too big that way the ponies arent freaked out enough to stop traveling and that way the rp can build up to more and more epic places so rule out all the extremes and just start with the simple. Maybe just have them travel through time or to a parallel universe and have them slowly figure out what kind of technology they have. remember these ponies have no clue what a tardis is or what it can do so this is going to mess with them

That sounds good.  Maybe they can accidentally start that tardis up.  I think the simplest may be the past of Equestria, the future, or some part of the present day one.  Maybe start out simpler, closer to what they are use to for the first adventure or 2 and try the more different later on.

• Brohoof 1