1. 1. What score did you get?

• <21
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

Hey!

I just found this interesting personality test. It's got 10 simple questions and you have to note the letter you answered with a pen and paper so you can tally your score. 

I got a score of 43, which corresponds to a fresh, lively personality. I'm often at the centre of attention, but I don't let it get over my head. People also see me as kind and considerate. 

That actually fits my personality pretty well for the most part. Just add a spice of eccentricity.

Well, if you want to try Dr. Phil's Test, here's the link! Show me your scores! Did the score reflect your personality well?

http://www.slideshare.net/VistaComm/dr-phil-test-1670404

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 3

I got a 41, meaning I got:

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the centre of attention, but sufficiently well-ballanced not to let it go to their head. THey also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

If you hardly even know me, you'd know how incredibly inaccurate this is.

However, I was on 41, mind you. Perhaps one of my answers wasn't very accurate (like the sleeping one; I could have chosen two answers). Had I gone down a point or two, I would have gotten the:

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realise it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

This seems a bit more accurate, but it focuses mostly on the friendship aspect... Which, I have no real life friends, at all, where this can actually be applied. My online friends are all just silly buddies. There's not really any "trust" or anything there, because we're never really serious with each other. :w

Eh.

Not impressed with the test.

• Brohoof 2

i got a 41 ... these tests always seem  slightly strange to me though. i would change my answers based on the time of day or the mood im in, you know?

You should probably answer these questions based on how you normally act without consideration of the environment around you.

You should probably answer these questions based on how you normally act without consideration of the environment around you.

yes i did that. but a few questions i had trouble deciding what my "normal actions" would be. on the dream one for example, i regularly have nightmares, of all sorts of things. idk, i was pleased with the answer, but im still not convinced those personality tests are totally accruate.

• Brohoof 2

35 points... huh... I took it while thinking how silly it was the whole way through (especially the "how do you sit" question) and wondered how off the results would be. The funny thing is... I got a completely accurate reading. I mean dead on.

Oh my gosh! That description was spot on! That bit at the end about trust, and holding grudges is something I'm struggling with right now.

Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who’s extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in you friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken. 

35 points... huh... I took it while thinking how silly it was the whole way through (especially the "how do you sit" question) and wondered how off the results would be. The funny thing is... I got a completely accurate reading. I mean dead on.

Yeah in all honesty, I did find some of the questions pretty awkward, but I understand the sitting one. If you stick your legs out more, it could mean that you like to relax more and that you don't care what other people see you doing. Just a guess?

I got 35 points. It actually describes me pretty well, I would say.

It says "Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return."

• Brohoof 1

I got 40 points.

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful, and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

This is scarily accurate. I agree with everything my result says. Nice personality test.

• Brohoof 2

Freaky how many people fall into the 31-40 category. I wonder if our fandom naturally attracts people with that kind of personality.

I noticed that trend myself. I don't find it too surprising though because we are a group of people who want something lasting, something like MLP. However, I know a friend of mine who's a brony and could possibly fit even in the 51-60 category. 

I noticed that trend myself. I don't find it too surprising though because we are a group of people who want something lasting, something like MLP. However, I know a friend of mine who's a brony and could possibly fit even in the 51-60 category. 

I very much enjoy the fandom for the friendships and the opportunities. I agree, we all want it to be lasting. In my heart, I'm already dreading the day Friendship is Magic will be cancelled, but I don't let it distract me from the present. I'm going to enjoy being a Brony NOW while I still can.

Edited by Stancet
  • Brohoof 1

The test was pretty fun to take. I ended up with a score of 39.

So the result was:

"31 TO 40 POINTS Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

Fairly accurate, besides the gifted and talented part. I'm not really that talented. :c

But overall, I like the test result. :)

• Brohoof 3

I also got 38 meaning I fell between the 31-40 section. Most of it makes sense. Though I don't think many people see me as talented, and I'm also not the kinda guy to hold a grudge. I also share some characteristics of other categories too, like I can be shy and have difficulty making decisions, but i can also be rash and impulsive and make quick decisions that are usually wrong. My brain is a bit of everything so I suppose it makes sense I'm in the middle.

Let's see here...I got score: 45.

And my result is:

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

It's possibly a bit right, but after looking through the others, I'm more like:,

"Under 21 points","31 to 40 points", and "21 to 30 points"...

Edited by WheatleyCore

I'm a sucker for personality tests. I got a 46.

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head."

True. Through my life people have said that I'm a good boy. I don't even try tough.

"They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

I love helping people out, but that leaves me with wanting help from others in return.

I'm not sure if anypony else noticed this but each one of the six results can be applied to a member of the mane six. 

Under 21 points = Fluttershy 

21 to 30 points = Rarity

31 to 40 points = Rainbow Dash

41 to 50 points = Pinkie Pie

51 to 60 points = Applejack

Over 61 points = Twilight Sparkle 

I scored a 38 so my result was...

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

Very, very accurate. I'm one of the loyalest people in my friends circle, and never doubt any of them. I trust my friends one-hundred percent but I don't make friends so easily.

Edited by Vaddix
  • Brohoof 4

Apparently I'm Rainbow Dash xD

I got a 38 which corresponds to this:

"Others see you as sensitive, cautious, careful, and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust it ever broken."

I got 42, meaning "Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out".

I guess it fits, but I'm not sure about the first part I don't think that people see me that way and I'm never the center of attention, never get attention at all which is fine by me. Many people say that I'm kind, considerate and understanding. I always try helping people out, I'm not really good at cheering people up but I would try.

I guess I can't judge myself, I don't know how other people see me.

• Brohoof 1

I got a 31. While I like my results I personally think this test is a crock of horse crap. You can't measure a person's personality with only ten questions. Especially when most of the answers didn't even apply. I had to choose the one I liked the best so I'm not even sure if my results are accurate.

• Brohoof 2