44 users have voted

1. 1. What score did you get?

• <21
    • 21-30
    • 31-40
    • 41-50
    • 51-60
    • >60

I seem to have gotten a 42, which, would seem somewhat off from the outside. However, its actually quite close to right. Didnt think id have a test say im supposedly an interesting person.

I had to choose the one I liked the best so I'm not even sure if my results are accurate.

Same for me. I had a few that i either did two of the options given or had a mixture of a few of them leaving me to have to just pick one.

I scored a 58.

"Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, one who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventuresome, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate."

Alright, how many of you saw that one coming. Honestly.

I got a 41, meaning I got:

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the centre of attention, but sufficiently well-ballanced not to let it go to their head. THey also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

If you hardly even know me, you'd know how incredibly inaccurate this is.

However, I was on 41, mind you. Perhaps one of my answers wasn't very accurate (like the sleeping one; I could have chosen two answers). Had I gone down a point or two, I would have gotten the:

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realise it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

This seems a bit more accurate, but it focuses mostly on the friendship aspect... Which, I have no real life friends, at all, where this can actually be applied. My online friends are all just silly buddies. There's not really any "trust" or anything there, because we're never really serious with each other. :w

Eh.

Not impressed with the test.

Is it bad that I couldn't help but read that entire post in a pompous British accent?

Edited by Gary Oak

I got a sqrt(7) e^(0.3 pi i) cos(t). "You are quite transparent to others, in the literal sense. You appear as an apparition of a late 18th century homesteader. You haunt old farm houses in upper New England. Some say you are searching for your dead wife, while others claim you were killed by a bear while hunting. In either case, a steady stream of ghost hunters and tourists visit your old farm in the hopes of getting a glimpse of your form as it passes through the bedroom door."

What a crock, they make results that can apply to anyone.

Edited by BronyNumber42

I'm not sure if anypony else noticed this but each one of the six results can be applied to a member of the mane six. 

Under 21 points = Fluttershy 

21 to 30 points = Rarity

31 to 40 points = Rainbow Dash

41 to 50 points = Pinkie Pie

51 to 60 points = Applejack

Over 61 points = Twilight Sparkle 

I scored a 38 so my result was...

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realize it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

Very, very accurate. I'm one of the loyalest people in my friends circle, and never doubt any of them. I trust my friends one-hundred percent but I don't make friends so easily.

I noticed the Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie trend, but I didn't see it coming for the other Mane 6. I find it hilarious that most of us are in the 30-50 range when in reality, I am sure there are people here in the 20s and 60s.

Wow. I got a 47. This was higher than I thought it would be. And the description is pretty much accurate about my personality and relationship with others. The only thing that I'd disagree with is the "interesting person" part. Other than that, this is one heck of a test.

Edited by DJ PINK-3

However when I sit I sit with two legs curled beneath myself not one

It's healthier :D

Really though

It increases required blood flow causing more vessels to form this reducing risk of clots

My feet are red when I stand because the blood pools in them :/

I scored a 47. A lot higher than I thought I'd score. Here's the obligatory summary: 

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but is sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out.

Ehh... that doesn't sound like me at all! I'm more of a staunch introvert who doesn't get enough time to herself at work. I know you're supposed to interact and cooperate with your coworkers, but I've been at my job too long to care anymore! Right, I'm ranting!

So, I'm also right up there with Pinkie Pie. Huh.

Hm, I got a 48, which means accord to this i am.

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical, and always interesting; someones whos consistently at the center of attention, but sufficiently well balanced not to let it go to their head. they also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up, and help them out."

I dunno how accurate it is frankly, because people don't seem to tell me their opinions of myself alot, and I'll be totally honest my assessment of my self habits and especially personality is terrible, when i try to analyze patterns in my personality or behaviors or things i do i feel like i'm just confusing myself, Its almost like it changes all the time, plus I feel as though my thoughts about myself are inaccurately biased randomly.

I suppose some if it is accurate i suppose, but idk if i'd say its totally accurate.

Actually to be fair i dunno if i know whether its accurate or not.

I kinda feel like i belong in the below 21 or something to an extent. 

"You are shy, Nervous, and indecisive, someone who always needs looking after, who always wants someone else to make decisions and who doesn't want to get involved with anything. they see you as a worrier who always see's problems that don't exist. Some people think your boring, only those who know you well know you aren't."

Idk, again i'm terrible at self assessment, so my thoughts and choices and answers could be crazy frantic, and if i retake it it'll be even less accurate mostlikely.

So i'm not sure what to say, i kinda think personalities are a bit to complex to say that everyones going to fit perfectly under each anyways.

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I think this is incredibly innacurate, they are not taking people's personality in account. But it may be accurate in some way, obviously more than this awful IQ test, what a shit this thing...

Well, I got 47, It seems I'm doing fine lol.

"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amusing, practical and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the centre of attention, but sufficiently well-ballanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out."

I guess it's NOT THAT BAD, better than this IQ test...

Edit: almost everyone got the same results. Go do the MBTI test instead lol.

Edited by GhostPony750
  • Brohoof 1

I hate Dr. Phil so I'm not surprised it's not accurate:

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realise it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken."

I'm more of an under 21.

EDIT I screwed up lol

"Others see you as sensible, cautious, careful and practical. They see you as clever, gifted, or talented, but modest. Not a person who makes friends too quickly or easily, but someone who's extremely loyal to friends you do make and who expect the same loyalty in return. Those who really get to know you realise it takes a lot to shake your trust in your friends, but equally that it takes you a long time to get over it if that trust is ever broken"

I guess this is sorta accurate. I don't trust people very easily, actually I don't really like people much in general.

Edited by Akari Akaza