Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

My day's been decent. Nothing too eventful from school, and I spent a few hours answering emails and cleaning my deviantART notifications (over 4000 of them). I'm wondering what to do with the rest of my evening. Maybe I'll game a bit.

Holy crap. You are popular on Da :P

My day was great. I had to work until 1pm. When I got off, I finished carving my pumpkin and took it out to my cousin's house for them to see it. I spent the rest of the day over there. When it got dark we walked around outside with glowsticks and played something like hide-and-seek in the dark where someone hides and then jumps out to scare the other person. One of my cousins hates being scared so she got kind of annoyed when we started doing that. So that was pretty much it, and probably the extent of my Halloween festivities.

My day was decent enough. I still can't really walk because of my ankle, so I stayed home and drew ponies all day. How many times can I draw Lyra and Bonbon before my sanity disintegrates? I guess I'm going to find out.

My days not over though, so something eventful Might happen.

Friday is my busiest day now as I have a part-time job delivering papers. I deliver flyers to 125 homes Wednesdays and Fridays, and 250 Sunday papers (usually they're very thin) on Saturdays. I usually choose to deliver 60 Suns on Friday nights just to get it out of the way, and also to have less to deliver the following day. The Sunday papers don't arrive until about 7PM Friday nights, so I've been delivering in the dark; tonight I actually delivered 140 of the Sunday papers between 8-10PM, so I only have about 100 left to do for tomorrow.

Which means today I delivered 125 flyers AND 140 Suns in a span of about nine hours.

My day was decent enough. I still can't really walk because of my ankle, so I stayed home and drew ponies all day. How many times can I draw Lyra and Bonbon before my sanity disintegrates? I guess I'm going to find out.

My days not over though, so something eventful Might happen.

Ouch, what happened to your ankle?

Friday is my busiest day now as I have a part-time job delivering papers. I deliver flyers to 125 homes Wednesdays and Fridays, and 250 Sunday papers (usually they're very thin) on Saturdays. I usually choose to deliver 60 Suns on Friday nights just to get it out of the way, and also to have less to deliver the following day. The Sunday papers don't arrive until about 7PM Friday nights, so I've been delivering in the dark; tonight I actually delivered 140 of the Sunday papers between 8-10PM, so I only have about 100 left to do for tomorrow.

Which means today I delivered 125 flyers AND 140 Suns in a span of about nine hours.

My my, someone's a busy pony

Been quite good. Slept in, then i went and finished my collection of the mane six from the blind bags. :D

And now i'm considering possible gaming BF3 and maybe i'll go watch the new Tintin movie.

Went from lazy to happy (Michigan beating Purdue), to bored, to nauseous and woozy (from working out), to hungry, to angry (Red Wings losing), to intrigued (UFC 137), and now determined (to get to 20,000 posts).

Went from lazy to happy (Michigan beating Purdue), to bored, to nauseous and woozy (from working out), to hungry, to angry (Red Wings losing), to intrigued (UFC 137), and now determined (to get to 20,000 posts).

20,000 posts in less than one month. That's... quite a lot. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

I just got the best news today... Qlimax 2011 lineup !!! <3

-It's gonna be a hell of a partay (Even though i can only listen via. live stream D:)

Edited by ProjectRKA