Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

Looks epic

Yeah... Last year wasn't good though. Because of the anthem and the line-up.

But this year.... oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh,

oh my gosh,oh my gosh,oh my gosh ! xDDDD

My day turned awkward. My mom heard me mic spamming and tolde me people are gonna think I'm weird. She said people (obviously my sisters) were complaining about me playing the same thing over and over. They obviously weren't listening because I had a bunch of songs playing.

Well there goes my day of supplying the music for mic spamming. I walked into the same room when my mom and dad were talking and they got all silent...maybe just a coincidence but they might think I'm weird.

But believe me no amount b****ing is gonna make me give up my ponies ^_^

oh dammit, I JUST had the greatest idea ever for a Halloween costume, but I have no time in the world to manage it at this point. maybe next time...

Also, I just found out that my brother and his friends had destroyed my headphones today. How I found out, by listening through the door after asking them and not getting an answer as to where they are because I needed them. I think it might've been the shy kid that accidentally did it, because my brother told me that he had used them, but he told me that he had given them to my brother. Unsure whether to feel bad or not if that is the case.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

Also, I just found out that my brother and his friends had destroyed my headphones today.

Ouch. What happened to them? If it's just a matter of one or both speakers not putting out any audio it might be an easy wire fix, like I've done in mine a couple times over the years.

Since they did say that the headphones was destroyed, I kinda assume that they broke the headphones physically. And those were school headphones that I'd borrowed, on top of it all! I used those to listen to my music when going to school!

I do have 2 headphones with wire issues, one which I am going to fix in school, since I'm going the electrician line there. I just need to get 3.5. contact for that.

That's me everyday, listening to my music library, alongside some sessions of Doom. As if I ever need to do something creatively with my life at all =P I really want to become more artistic, though. Somehow...

Make pony pics :D

Today was boooooring. I spent most of it derpin around on the internet.

Same. Almost feels like I've wasted the bulk of the weekend. :blink:

Oh well. At least I won't be bored tomorrow. I'll be too busy working to be bored. -_-

(edited)

Oh well. At least I won't be bored tomorrow. I'll be too busy working to be bored. -_-

Better than hearing the constant ringing of doorbells all night. I just might have to get out the house for Nightmare Night tomorrow. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Edited by Kodiak

Same. Except I only work 5 hours so I've got to find something to occupy my afternoon.