Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

Better than hearing the constant ringing of doorbells all night. I just might have to get out the house for Nightmare Night tomorrow. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

<oldmangrumbling>Geargh. I'd forgotten about that. I'll be back home well before that starts up. Unfortunately. </oldmangrumbling>

Same. Except I only work 5 hours so I've got to find something to occupy my afternoon.

As much as I hate to admit it... if I didn't work full time I wouldn't know what the hell to do with all of the free time I'd have on my hands. :blink:

Finesthour is teaching me how to RP (I suck at it xD)....

I might come out of today with a skill learned

I gave up on RP. I'm not good at coming up with stuff.

I left that godawful forum. Finally. Why I decided to idle there for so long I have no idea of, but at least I've put an end to it now. I'll never forget how that forum changed me, though, and I'm glad I became a part of it before it took a trip down into the shitter.

I left that godawful forum. Finally. Why I decided to idle there for so long I have no idea of, but at least I've put an end to it now. I'll never forget how that forum changed me, though, and I'm glad I became a part of it before it took a trip down into the shitter.

WHAT FORUM!?

YAF, aka the YoshiArt Forums, is the name of it. It was slowly degenerating and dying, so there was no point whatsoever to stay there anymore.

Edit: Read my status if you want more info. I don't wish to clutter up the forums here with any of that.

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

Today was pretty good. Spent the night at a friends house after a party and watched 300 while playing Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Woke up, ate yummy food. Went to the mall for a bit to get stuff for nachos. Watched Forrest Gump and ate nachos with friend. Then went to Track and Field. Now I'm eating chips, and hanging out on here!

Spent last night at a killer Halloween party, stayed the night there because I was in no condition to drive, reapplied my zombie makeup to work in a family friend's haunted house for his halloween party and earned 100$, then went to a hospital and chowed down in the employee cafeteria while still fully in costume, on the way home I stopped by the grocery store to buy stuff to bake a cake; still in costume. The looks and comments I got were priceless.

This weekend was a great weekend

Edited by Petey

Just realized I have been restricted from replying in the Administartion forum :(

I guess people don't like my posts. Which is why I will now make sure my posts are relevant and contribute to the discussion at hand.

After being perma-banned from Bungie.net forums I do not wish for the same to happen here.

So prepare....for relevenat posts!

My day was nice, though my mom told me people would think I'm weird if I mic spam ponies on Halo 3. Little does she know it's intended to annoy ;)

It's been okay, so far. I slept in until 10:30 am which is very odd for me nowadays. Now in a couple of hours I get to go play Christmas music in band even though it's Halloween. =P

• Brohoof 1

My day has been pretty chillaxed. Got off of school at 11am, just how awesome is that ? xD

-Other than that, i've also tried the Need for Speed: The Run, Demo. Which is a fucking

cool game. Can't wait for it's release ._.

--Now i'm just listening to some house/trance so that i can get some epic music

for a livestream that i'm planning to do, maybe this weekend, or next. Depending on if i have enough music :)

University studies from 8.00AM to around 6.00PM. After that just browsing the forums and playing some Heroes of Newerth

Well, I found the geometry book I lost at school and the papers that were in it...in the trash can. (The papers not the book.)

My name was even on the papers why would somepony throw them away? Besides that its been pretty normal day. :)

Walked into work today wearing a large Abraham Lincoln mask, complete with my stupidly expensive douchebag sunglasses, a competing business' uniform, and battery powered speakers shoved into the top hat that I had blaring the national anthem, followed by the Star Wars Imperial Death March.

Lulz were had.

• Brohoof 2

Walked into work today wearing a large Abraham Lincoln mask, complete with my stupidly expensive douchebag sunglasses, a competing business' uniform, and battery powered speakers shoved into the top hat that I had blaring the national anthem, followed by the Star Wars Imperial Death March.

Lulz were had.

Doing it right. ;)