Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

Well my laptop is fried, I have to use my mom's :(

But I did get to watch an MLP FiM episode on TV for the first time :D

Awesome! What episode was it?

I had a pretty good day. Been going around to relatives and stores for about 5 hours straight. Now i'm just chilling in my couch with MLP :)

Chillin' with the ponies is always a good time ;)

Thought up a rather... very grimdark scenario when I was lying in the tub, as an attempt to not feel too depressed. Wrote it down, and I feel rather relieved now, though I don't know if I'll ever finish it. I'd tell the title, but it's rather... unfriendly, to say the least.

Thought up a rather... very grimdark scenario when I was lying in the tub, as an attempt to not feel too depressed. Wrote it down, and I feel rather relieved now, though I don't know if I'll ever finish it. I'd tell the title, but it's rather... unfriendly, to say the least.

do tell...

Wait, hold up. What is this a title to?

What I just thought up in the bathtub and wrote down! If you wonder what it's supposed to mean, it's supposed to be a reflection of myself, taking out my frustrations on a creature I created in my mind set to drag me down into a cycle of depression, same cycle I've been stuck in for months now. Thus, "Self-Hating, Morbidly Depressed, Cross-Dressing Homosexual: Murdering The Gray".

I am depressed because I carry a large amount of hatred against me. I've never been really content with myself, or what it is I'm doing. At times, it really gets to me, and makes me very depressed.

Oh, that, and my grandmother just passed away a few months ago. THAT was the ultimatum that made me feel like this once again.

This is coming from experience, there is nothing in the world worth getting depressed about.

Not even MLP FiM being cancelled?

@Viscra: you have my condolences

Edited by Lady Rarity Pony

I am depressed because I carry a large amount of hatred against me. I've never been really content with myself, or what it is I'm doing. At times, it really gets to me, and makes me very depressed.

Oh, that, and my grandmother just passed away a few months ago. THAT was the ultimatum that made me feel like this once again.

Well do you want to talk about it? I have been in the same boat, and helped other people in the sitation.

You're being pessimistic, Sponegbob is still running after 10 years or so. We'll see what happens when the time comes ;)

The MLP franchise will, sure. But FiM I'm sure will end one day, and be replaced with yet another incarnation of MLP. Now, whether or not it will made in a similar vein to FiM I don't know, but the FiM series will surely end, because at one point, it will surely lose it's charm and quality, just as Spongebob has. The difference being that Spongebob seems to be still running while have been run down long ago. FiM will end on a good note, at least, I'm sure of that. The fanbase will surely lose interest if the show loses what made it interesting in the first place.

Well do you want to talk about it? I have been in the same boat, and helped other people in the sitation.

I've already had several conversations with my boyfriend for the past months. He's the only one that knows exactly what is going on inside my head. I'm not sure if I really have the energy to spill out months upon months of thoughts onto someone else...
  • Brohoof 1

The MLP franchise will, sure. But FiM I'm sure will end one day, and be replaced with yet another incarnation of MLP. Now, whether or not it will made in a similar vein to FiM I don't know, but the FiM series will surely end, because at one point, it will surely lose it's charm and quality, just as Spongebob has. The difference being that Spongebob seems to be still running while have been run down long ago. FiM will end on a good note, at least, I'm sure of that. The fanbase will surely lose interest if the show loses what made it interesting in the first place.

I've already had several conversations with my boyfriend for the past months. He's the only one that knows exactly what is going on inside my head. I'm not sure if I really have the energy to spill out months upon months of thoughts onto someone else...

you never know until you try.