Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

My days goin’ ok thanks for askin’ mate, not done much productive and I slept in too late

It’s after 1am and I’ve only just woke up, got a large mug of black instant coffee in a flowery cup. My sleep patterns a mess you see and that’s my only whine, got to be at appointment tomorrow at the early time of 9. How the heck I’ll manage that I do not have a clue, at least I got the entertaining forums to keep me from feeling blue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I guess my day is just the same as the others. Spent most of my time thinking of why I'm still here. Feeling sorrowful. Hopeless. Distressed. Fearful. Lost. Heartbroken. Lifeless. Alone. Crushed. Rejected. Hesitant. Pathetic. Useless. Agonized. Uneasy. Tearful. Anxious. Pained. Discouraged. Vulnerable. Afraid. Lonely. Miserable. Mournful. Deprived. Helpless. Lonely. Embarrassed. Doubtful. Empty.

Just another day.

pretty epic gonna have a sleepover with my friend tomorrow and I don't have school on monday

but today has been eh I mean, it was ok. I did have a fight with my friend but we quickly resolved it.

• 3 weeks later...

My day is going okay. I didn’t really do anything. I slept in until noon, ate, went back to sleep until mid-afternoon, watched television, and now i’m here.

Rotten day, today and yesterday. I hate dealing with dishonest and corrupt people, and I hate seeing them getting away with their s*** on a massive scale, unchallenged. I'm sick of being a victim who can't do a thing about it. To live in this world is to get screwed. What else is new? 

Usually I'm not this pessimistic, but sometimes it gets to be too much. 

I'm doing fine, aside from the weather constantly being a pain in the backside. I spent most of the day playing games on my PC and packing up some stuff, since I'm moving house soon.

Edited by Kaibah

Two of my roommates blared loud music until 2am, then again at 9am when one of them took a shower. This is a common occurrence. I never get enough sleep because of them. It's mean to feel this, but I hope they get kicked out of the dorm. Other than that, just an average day so far.

Exhausting. Woke up with a cold and walked to work through the snow in my new work boots, which sandpapered the skin off my heels. It was free coffee day, but even with 60 oz. of caffeine in my veins I was pretty much in a daze for the entire shift. 

• 11 months later...