Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How's everypony's day going?

Kodiak

But I don't know what to do, when to do it, HOW to do it! I've been socially anxious my whole life and seemingly accepted it. Why am I only just now feeling like this?

Well, now I feel I NEED to talk to you. Pm you in a second.

I don't have any friends, RL or otherwise..

Well, now that you've joined the friendliest floogin' forum on the entirety of the collective intrawebs maybe that can change somewhat. :blink:

• Brohoof 2

Haha, ironic isn't it? I have no friends, yet I'm a member of a community where said friendship is magic. =P

Unrelated, but I HATE how every pair of headphones I have falls into pieces! The padding on the right phone has now fallen off.

headphones, how I loathe you.

Well, if nothing else it's probably a good place to start. ^_^

Unrelated, but I HATE how every pair of headphones I have falls into pieces! The padding on the right phone has now fallen off.

What kind headphones do you have?

I'm crazy for the things, myself. Haven't owned any sort of speaker system for any of my PCs in over ten years.

Edited by Zoop

Haha, ironic isn't it? I have no friends, yet I'm a member of a community where said friendship is magic. =P

Wow, I feel sorry for you my headphones never break the only time it does is when my cat chews through the wires I don't know how he has that strong of teeth. :huh:

Well, if nothing else it's probably a good place to start. ^_^

What kind headphones do you have?

I'm crazy for the things, myself. Haven't owned any sort of speaker system for any of my PCs in over ten years.

I used to favor headphones myself, until I discovered how wonderful my music sounds like through speakers and subwoofer. :wub:

Can't use it this late at night, though! So I have to use headphones, which so happens to have padding that is loose. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Maybe one can glue it back on, though?

The headphones are Deltaco HL-88.

Edit: How the heck did I get this bleeding wound on my leg? :blink:

Edited by Viscra Maelstrom

The headphones are Deltaco HL-88.

Zoop Googles the manufacturer. Is immediately sent to Del Taco.

I can't seem to find any good (English language, anyway) information on the HL-88s, so I don't know how much they run for, but I do have to say that spending a bit of extra money on good headphones can make a world of difference when it comes to survivability; especially if you can get a set that's field serviceable. Being able to easily exchange wiring that has been completely shot is extremely preferable to having to rip shit open and perform surgery to fix what should be a minor problem, for example.

Speaking from experience, unfortunately.

Mysterious and untraceable open wounds are sometimes a cause for concern. I try to avoid them at all costs.

Edited by Zoop

I know the feeling. Whenever I buy a new set of headphones, they always have some kind of sound issue three months down the road. http://mlpforums.com/public/style_emoticons/default/dry.png

Definitely need new headphones, though. I don't have any decent ones to listen to my MP3 player outside now!

I know the feeling. Whenever I buy a new set of headphones, they always have some kind of sound issue three months down the road.

I can vouch for the Audio Technica ATHM40FS.Several friends of mine own them, and rather like them. Good sound, good build quality, and field serviceable parts.

... on the other hand, if budget isn't an issue I can also recommend the headphones I use. :lol:

As a side note, Twilight Sparkle/Feld0 has a forum module installed that gets him a small commission when people buy things from online stores like Amazon that are linked from this site. Something to keep in mind if you think you might be interested in the AT headphones up there. It's discussed briefly over here.

I check the forums sometimes through my Iphone but not that much because my iphone is sluggish... I will probably remove the jailbreak soon because it slow down the system.

Besides that, i had a long day in school(university studies 9 hours today).