Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Other things your a fan of

Elric

So, besides ponies what are some other things your a fan of?

I am a furry, and a total John Mayer fan. I also like Crash Bandicoot. I am also fascinated in the paranormal and dreams.

Edited by SDY

Video games, writing, reading, music, YouTube.

I'm a pretty boring person overall :lol:

Lately my most fangirl'd thing has been TF2. I'm totally addicted to it at the moment! :lol:

Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

Shows: Stargate, Star Trek

Games: Gears of War, Halo, Battlefield, Age of Empires 2, Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War I and II series, Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds, puzzle games in general. (There's probably more, but these are what i thought of off the top of my head).

Ponies is the *only* show that I have ever been a fan of.

Nothing else really held my attention for that long.

As far as games go. Gran Turismo and Super Smash Bros is just about it.

I think that I am a very boring person.

• Brohoof 1

As far as other shows go, I really liked 24 (still watch it when I'm bored). Avatar the last air ended is always worth rewatching (toph is my favorite character by far :)). I like King of the Hill, Futurama, and there's no better sitcom than Seinfeld.

I read a lot of manga. My favorite manga is 666 Satan (also called "O-parts Hunter in the west). It's written by Seishi Kishimoto, the younger brother of Naruto's author. Their are many similarities between the two, but I find Seishi is a better writer. Death Note is another favorite manga of mine.

I don't watch much anime since I don't have that kind of time, and I can read 3 or 4 chapters of a manga in the same time it would take to watch one episode of the anime.

I play a lot of games. My favorite games are StarCraft Brood War and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. My favorite overall series is a tie between Castlevania and Shin Megami Tensei. My favorite genre is RPG, but I play pretty much every genre quite a lot except puzzle and racing games. I do own the entire Myst series, but hell if I can figure that game out. Racing games have never really interested me, except the occasional game of Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing when at a friends house.

I refuse to play FPSs on anything except a computer.

I play a hell of a lot of Magic: the Gathering, and am always looking for new players (although none of you live close enough to play with me. Well, nobody except Zoop, and he isn't interested :()

I enjoy science, especially physics, especially theoretical, astro, and quantum physics. I like reading about medical science and other biology subjects. I also like cryptozoology.

I enjoy messing with computers. I am by no means an expert, but I know enough to fix, or at least diagnose most problems, and can usually repair things (assuming I have the parts). I'm by far the most computer literate person in the house, a blessing and a curse.

I like dark humor. Well, I like pretty much any humor except for crude and toilet humor. Even as a kid, I thought fart jokes were stupid, and I was the target audience of fart jokes. So I was assaulted by way too many :(

Monty Python is best sketch comedy. As for stand up, I don't know, but I can name plenty that aren't funny :/

south park and family guy are not funny. Neither are american dad, the cleveland show, or any of the live action shows on adult swim. I'm not even going to capitalize the names, something I've done diligently in the rest of this post. That is how little I respect them and their creators >_<

I enjoy posting on forums.

Probably the one thing that I'm most excited about besides ponies is Homestuck. It's one of the most ambitious, unique, and epic (and I don't use that word often) pieces of fiction I've ever read, watched, or played.

TV: I love old cartoons like GI Joe: A Real American Hero. I'm also into a lot of anime, but I usually don't talk about that for fear of being declared a weeaboo.

Games: Half-life is probably my favorite ongoing video game series at this point.

Music: I'm a bit of a metalhead, but I also enjoy some underground hip-hop and Dubstep.

• Brohoof 1

I'm also into a lot of anime, but I usually don't talk about that for fear of being declared a weeaboo.

Nothing wrong with expressing your appreciation with anime. I'm a big anime person myself, though I've admittedly been out of the loop as far as what's currently airing in Japan.

Well I am a fan of many different things. For one, the Ace Attorney games, they are simply amazing. I'm a pretty big fan of Legend of Zelda and Pokemon as well, although Bioshock was awesome too. TF2 and Tetris are my favorite games that start with the letter 'T' :P and Plants vs Zombies is a fun 'pick-up-and-play' game.

I absolutely LOVE Doctor Who and Star Wars. I am a musical fan of Caravan Palace, Queen, Pink Floyd, 'Weird' Al Yankovic (a possible fellow brony :wub: ), Two Steps From Hell, R.E.M., Dargonforce, and many others.

When it comes to books I enjoy different themes and styles of writing. I'm a Harry Potter nerd, and Chuck Palahniuk and Kurt Vonnegut Jr. are both very skilled writers in my opinion. Not to mention the more classic writers which I love as well, Charles Dickens, Edgar Allan Poe, etc.

As for pastimes, I'm a fan of listening to music, reading, watching videos on YouTube, and writing. :)

Edited by King of Magikarps

Anyone a fan of Breaking Bad or Dexter?

On a much longer note:

I play a lot of games. My favorite games are StarCraft Brood War and Golden Sun: The Lost Age. My favorite overall series is a tie between Castlevania and Shin Megami Tense. My favorite genre is RPG, but I play pretty much every genre quite a lot except puzzle and racing games. I do own the entire Myst series, but hell if I can figure that game out. Racing games have never really interested me, except the occasional game of Mario Kart or Diddy Kong Racing when at a friends house.

I refuse to play FPSs on anything except a computer.

The SMT games are awesome, no doubt about it.

For gaming, almost any Valve game works for me. TF2 and CS:S in particular are my favorites. I also love the Battlefields, my personal favorite being BF2. Zelda, Ace Attorney, Metroid, MGS; I could go on and on with a list of games I love. I take gaming somewhat seriously, although I'm no gamer elitist.

I also mess around with Photoshop, but I'm no professional, generally only making a mediocre graphics tag here and there.

I like older country music, Johnny Cash, Waylon Jennings, (and recently) Josh Turner are some personal favorites, excluding others.

Edited by Intriguing Individual

Im just gonna put it out there: Im a member of one of the most misunderstood and slandered fandoms ever. I am a juggalo.

My husband bought their album The Great Milenko on a whim, after a friend of his started explaining the backstory to their albums called the Joker's Cards. At first I tolerated it, then I realized one day I was humming a couple of the songs, then I was mouthing the lyrics to a couple other songs a few days later. I urged him to get another album, and the rest is history.

We own almost every album theyve made, as well as other artists signed to their label, Psychopathic Records.

One similarity between juggalo and brony, its about the community. One of the more popular chants at their concerts is Fam-a-ly, Fam-a-ly.