Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite food ever?

Champion RD92

Fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is or how it is cooked. I hate it with every fiber of my being. It makes me sick just looking at it. Problem is, my family loves it and they won't pass up the opportunity to have it for dinner. I just stay in my room when it comes to that. Fish make me feel sick. unsure.png 

• Brohoof 1

Fish. It doesn't matter what kind of fish it is or how it is cooked. I hate it with every fiber of my being. It makes me sick just looking at it. Problem is, my family loves it and they won't pass up the opportunity to have it for dinner. I just stay in my room when it comes to that. Fish make me feel sick. unsure.png

I like fish and chips, but other than that, I'm not a huge fan of fish. I don't mind it though.

Spinach really makes me want to hurl all of it out of my mouth. It is a food that I refuse to eat even if it was a dare, it is just disgusting.

Yeah, I was never a fan of spinach either.

• Brohoof 1

I dislike a lot of foods actually, mayonnaise being one of them. I'm not too sure what my least favourite food would be though ... actually, that would be tuna. I hate it, it makes me wanna throw up when I try to eat it. :(

• Brohoof 2

Ghost Pepper Hotsauce. Its horrible! My friend had me taste a drop of it, and I was chugging milk for like 5 minutes straight and practically crying! And this coming from a guy who normally likes spicy hot food!

Cole Slaw, Carrots, Baked Potato Fries, Cooked Spinach, probably a few other things that I can't remember off the top of my head. I actually am not that picky of an eater! :) I like a lot of things that a ton of people hate, including mayonnaise, sushi, tuna, and seafood. All. Seafood. Yum.

Oh! And another thing I don't like! Those crunchy vegetables and random other stuff that is put on top of the fried rice at Chinese places. Other than that, I like Chinese food!

Is my answer sufficient? May I now leave the interrogation room? :P

• Brohoof 2

I'll eat just about anything that's put out in front of me, except for stuff that's really really poorly cooked. That being said, I got to help cater a dinner at a museum once with a bunch of fancy food and after we were done we got to eat leftovers. Having never tried brie cheese before I put some in my mouth and immediately went and spit it in the trash. Absolutely the worst thing I have ever tasted.

• Brohoof 1

Nearly any type of pepper triggers the most unpleasant aches and noises in my stomach. Anything that has pepper in it, I hate it. Fish, too. I can't stand any kind of fish, or any "food" that comes from the ocean for that matter, like shrimps, oysters and whatnot.

Other than that... I love food. <3

I'm a very picky eater myself, so I guess you can say that I don't like a lot of food. But probably my least favorite would have to be broccoli. It's bad enough going through the top, but the reward on the bottom isn't very satisfying.

casu marzu... for the record, I will say I've never had it, but the concept alone just made me sick to my stomach.

It's essentially very decomposed cheese containing live fly larva. It's eaten with the insects alive, it's considered unsafe to eat when the maggots have died... I... I honestly had no words when I discovered that this was a thing. It made me appreciate cauliflower (the least favourite food I've experienced) a lot more, that's for sure...

Edited by Celtore
  • Brohoof 1

What I can think of is any that is spicy(which my family keep saying it strange since we're Mexican). Also most seafood but not fish. I'm fine with fish if it fry. I think its all about how the food is cook for me to like it.

• Brohoof 3

Seafood, any kind. Sometimes I'm willing to make exceptions, but in all I absolutely cannont stand seafood. The taste, the smell, everything

What I can think of is any that is spicy(which my family keep saying it strange since we're Mexican). Also most seafood but not fish. I'm fine with fish if it fry. I think its all about how the food is cook for me to like it.

I know that feel. Being Mexican myself, my family always questions why I don't like spicy foods

Edited by Phoenix Trite

The worst food in the world would be peanut butter. The stuff makes me gag just by the smell. I honestly don't know how it's appealing to anyone, and the worst part is almost everyone else loves the stuff.

Then people are like "We're having pb&j's for lunch!" And I'm like "Noooo."

Yeah, sad life, I know.

Lots of hatred for fish and veggies in this thread. I actually like that stuff. :P

My least favorite food is cheese. I just can't stand it, whether it's ordinarily sliced/cubed, fermented, or in the forms of cream cheese and cottage cheese. Only time I can ever enjoy eating it is if it's melted on nachos.

Pickles, oh how I hate thee, for all my life I have never met a pickle that I liked. The bane of my existence I would say...

Oh and jalapeño peppers, blech

The worst food in the world would be peanut butter. The stuff makes me gag just by the smell. I honestly don't know how it's appealing to anyone, and the worst part is almost everyone else loves the stuff. Then people are like "We're having pb&j's for lunch!" And I'm like "Noooo." Yeah, sad life, I know.

Yeah, I get that, plain peanut butter is kinda crap imo. I like it together with just about anything else though.
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Beets and mushrooms are obvious answers that come to mind; however I also cannot stand tomatoes. Strangely I love broccoli and cauliflower. I'm very picky though in general

On 9/23/2013 at 11:04 PM, NocturnalRainbow said:

Tomatoes, god tomatoes. Tomatoes, to me, are just disgusting. Anytime I even think about tomatoes I just want to vomit all over everything. Curse you tomatoes...

preach it

Spinach and chicken pot pie have been some of my most hated foods for a very long time. In the end, I can't eat many foods anymore, though, so there's many more I could list here.

I can't really choose one.

Carrots- I just find them nasty, and I nearly throw up when I can taste them.

Sweet Potatoes- How are these sweet? They just taste nasty.

Seafood in general- I can't stand the taste of seafood at all.

Stew- I personally don't understand why anyone would want to eat any. Also applies to almost anything else done in a slow cooker.

Hot (as in spicy) food- Being a wimp when it comes to food that is too hot. Heck, my dad sliced a couple of chipotles into some enchiladas we've been eating for the past several days. I've had to cover them in sour cream and have a full glass of milk on hand or else I'd be miserable.

Beets- The taste makes me disgusted. Not big on earthy flavors, but beets are the worst about it in my opinion.

Edited by Nerdy Luigi
  • Brohoof 1