Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your least favorite food ever?

Champion RD92

I mostly don't care about the taste of vegetables, but if you set me up with Asparagus or Green Beans, I'm gonna give you a dirty look beyond all others. I can handle broccoli, I can handle peas, and I can certainly handle carrots, but I cannot handle these abominations of the culinary world.

Also: Steamed Cabbage. Like, what? You honestly expect me to eat a handball-sized lump of tasteless, oddly textured garbage? What a joke.

And thirdly, I like cheese. I enjoy it when it's on or to the side of a main dish. But I cannot stand eating it alone. Just eating straight-up cheese is disgusting, it just doesn't taste right unless it's blended in with something else, and those who say otherwise aren't human.

Quite a few choices for this...I think raisins might take the cake, and make it horrid. Even the scent of raisins is enough to make me gag. I tried them when I was really young and that was a horrible food memory. Brussel Sprouts would be second place, tried those when I was young because my mom tricked me and all I could say was, BLEH. That is what I would still say. 

• Brohoof 1

On ‎23‎/‎09‎/‎2013 at 4:49 PM, Champion RD92 said:

What is your least favorite food ever?

Mine is probably mayonnaise. I almost vomited just from having it in my mouth, it was the most disgusting thing ever. I also hate asparagus too, it's really gross to me.

i used to hate mayo and gag everytime I had like a small amount now... I can like... put half a jar on a veggie sub or something and love every bite :wat:

im not one to like spicy foods, pork or beef... I can make an exception for cheeseburgers but other than that I don't like it at all

Cucumber. I.hate.cucumber.while.everypony.else.loves.it. I HATE honey as well. AND COFFEE MAKES ME GAG. I hate turkey  alot of things which other like. Oh and..this ones surprising

Spoiler

Apples..

Not joking.

Spoiler

I.hate.apples. The other kind, not the family lol

Edited by Nature Tune
  • Brohoof 1

I can't stand seafood which is probably the most surprising one since I love the ocean and oceanic environments. 

I'm mostly fine with most foods, depending on the spices used but one thing I can't stand is Pepper.  I know, it's surprising coming from a vegetarian, even if I don't like it I eat it anyways I don't know why.  I can stand it sometimes but if it hasn't been cooked enough I don't like it.  

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I made a powerful drawing of me venting my feelings towards the one thing I absolutely despise in life. It ruins my sandwiches, my salads, my self-respect, etc

iceberg.thumb.png.d1626645ce2fed5e7b8d88e4e9e34831.png

I absolutely HATE Eggplant. It is the most Vile thing I have ever eaten in my life. The one time I had it my mommy made it and if she cannot make it edible than no chef on earth cooking it into anything else ever could. It was the only time I ever, growing up with my parents, both simultaneously had food AND went hungry at the same time. How anyone could ever eat that wretched BILE is beyond me to possibly comprehend!

Other close seconds would include
Sushi - BLECK! 
Most Fish - Only on occasion can I actually eat it. 
OYSTERS! ...Holy crap why do people eat these?

Sour Cream.The taste,the look,the smell YUCK

every time I order some food from Taco Bell, I always tell them "NO sour cream" and I seem to get it anyway.

the world is cruel ._. 

thankfully,I always have a solution for when it happens.