Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Discords Legion (OOC)

Skullbuster

Wh-hoo! I made my pony, her link's on the other page though :D

I'd recommend editing your post or something with the link in this thread here. Posting the link to your character in the RP thread, as some of you seem to have done, isn't really a good idea as it makes it harder to find the thread's link underneath all that RPing disorganization.

Same goes for the rest of you.

(Sorry, getting a bit confused, but I'm assuming you two just want to be alone, and have everyone else out?)

OoC: NOOOOOO of course not! I just have no life! We want ya here if you can stay! :) (At least I do. It's soooooo much more fun :D) TBH I have no idea what Shadow's doing either XD I'm trying to go with the flow XD Edited by PinkieDaShy

OoC: NOOOOOO of course not! I just have no life! We want ya here if you can stay! :) (At least I do. It's soooooo much more fun :D) TBH I have no idea what Shadow's doing either XD I'm trying to go with the flow XD

OOC: Shadow has fought discord before "thats why he knows whats going on" discord could not harm him with his tricks either because hes been dead for a long time. he knows discords every move, after all hes been alive a long time Edited by ShadowCloud

Boots burst out of the bushes.

"Alright were's the killan at?!! oh Im a wee bit late...... well sorry I have terrible navigation skills. Hold up whats that wee peice a paper in ya hand Shadow?

(i had work for the past three hours sorry guyz)

OOC: What paper? lol Edited by ShadowCloud

(hey this is just a small note and really more goes to shadow and elder, but when your using your super powers, please try to keep it at a minimum, i dont wanted it getting to out of hand or too over powered)

Rain stood there, her face blank. All thoughts of Shadow reading her every thought were pushed aside as a tear rolled down a single cheek.

She touched Riza's shoulder gently and unexpectedly hugged her.

"I'm so sorry, Riza," she said into her feathers, tears now rolling freely down her face.

Why is this world so broken now?

(OOC: lolwut? I'm already there ;D)

(the other pony is s walking back and forth and journal...)

Something fell on sins head it was the journal

(Should I edit my other post? XD)