Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Discords Legion (OOC)

Skullbuster

Ten snapped out of his stupor, "Flirt later! Save day now!" he told himself. He threw a bomb belt to each of the ponies around him. "Catch these guys! Use them if Slim Shady's minions decide to disobey orders!"

(OoC: *Snirk* Slim Shady? Nice name choice. xD)

"if you read that journal one of them left behind, you would know that we're 6 ponies, and no, those aren't them, and I'm not controlling them, they are doing that on there own free will"

The 2 ponies regrouped and stood beside each other, one immobilized shadow while the other one began ripping out shadows perchings

OOC: Perchings?

(OOC ive been listening to "coldplay fix you" now im really sad.)

Shadow walked to where the other ponies were "Well that sucked for me" he said in a sad manner.

His face was still beat up, body scratched, a large cut in his leg and his left ear was cut open from the peircing removal.

(Im sorry, but seeing the other characters interacting with each other in such a way leaves me imagining Shadow singing, "Ronry, I'm sho Ronry, I got no boody, foo my oooown." xDDDDD)

(OoC: I love Coldplay!!! They're one of my fave bands EVAR.)

(Is it bad that whenever we're writing sad stuff I'm listening to super happy music? HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA!)

"Not your fault, Shadow," said Rain. "You did your best, and that's all anypony could ask for." She nodded at Six. "Sounds good," she smiled a little mischievously.

(OoC: I LOVE THAT SONG!!!! XDDDDDD)
  • Brohoof 1

(Im sorry, but seeing the other characters interacting with each other in such a way leaves me imagining Shadow singing, "Ronry, I'm sho Ronry, I got no boody, foo my oooown." xDDDDD)

(TEAM AMERICA YESSSS, but yeah ten x riza and rain x six but shadow has nobody DX)
  • Brohoof 2

(TEAM AMERICA YESSSS, but yeah ten x riza and rain x six but shadow has nobody DX)

(Er....Twister and Boots are free? Or threesome...urgh, pony threesome? *BARF*) Edited by PinkieDaShy
  • Brohoof 1

(Er....Twister and Boots are free? Or threesome...urgh, pony threesome? *BARF*)

twister and boots are guy characters.........shadows not gay XD Edited by ShadowCloud
  • Brohoof 1

(Well, I could see Ten x Riza x Shadow or Rain x Six x Shadow XD MIX THINGS UP. ADD SOME GROUP CONFLICT.)

(And yes, Rain is a very very dirty mare ;) HEHEHE.)

(OOC: so....many....bad...images....in...head.....now......Id think shadows going to die ronery in this adventure)

(JUST STICK YOURSELF TO ME OR RIZA...just realized we're the only females. WE'LL BE IN HIGH DEMAND :D)

(Wait a sec...am I the only girl writing on this RP? o.O)

• Brohoof 1

"I... I love you too, Riza" Ten put his hooves around her shoulders, holding her in a loving embrace. Unsure of what to do, he just stared into her eyes,losing himself in them.

OOC: lol, of course I dont want to miss a thing comes on when I write this and am forced to sing along at top volume.

(Gah! Im outta ideas for this scene! xD I had thought ahead to her little thing with the ancient language. (Totally not ripped off from Eragon or anything >.>))

(JUST STICK YOURSELF TO ME OR RIZA...just realized we're the only females. WE'LL BE IN HIGH DEMAND :D)

(Wait a sec...am I the only girl writing on this RP? o.O)

(I believe so, yes. xD)

(Well, I could see Ten x Riza x Shadow or Rain x Six x Shadow XD MIX THINGS UP. ADD SOME GROUP CONFLICT.)

(And yes, Rain is a very very dirty mare ;) HEHEHE.)

(Dear gods....... All I hear there is Pony x Griffon x Vampire pony. WHAT IS WRONG WITH US AND WHY DO I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! XDDDDD)

(OoC: Okay guys, i gotta go for a little while, but before I go, I would just like to say.

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS SO MUCH! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIENDS I HAVE EVER MADE ACROSS THE INTERNET!!)

• Brohoof 3