Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hullo, Everypony!

InkSpill

Hiya!

My name's Ink Spill. (That's my OC's name. Not giving any personal info, sorry.)

I love to draw, paint, write, read, and play video games. Hehe. I'm pretty much a geek, I'm in so many fandoms.

It all started before I was even aware that "Bronies" existed. I was babysitting my little sisters and sat down to watch it with them. The season finale of season 2 just happened to be the episodes we watched. Next thing I knew, I told my Mum that I loved the show.

I've seen every episode in existance. Man, I love that show. I'm pumped for season four!

I mainly joined this site for some new brony friends. I have plenty of nice friends in real life, but, I've only met one other brony and we don't really talk much.

Thanks for reading, everypony!

WELCOME TO THE HERD!!!

Yay new people :D

Based on your interests would i say, that you are gonna find a whole lotta likely minded people and friends here. The forum is a wonderful place full of wonders. (just like equestria :P)

I hope your gonna have a wonderful time here. :)

-TS

Guest DJ Hydrolicious

Hello InkSpill and welcome to these forums of mlp. I hope you have a great time here.

before I was even aware that "Bronies" existed

HI there Ink Spill !! I allso found out about 2 moths ago that bronies exist! "one thing we have in common" Allso really looking forward to season 4 laugh.png Hope you enjoy your stay here with us laugh.png 

• Brohoof 1