Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (closed) University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.)

dedacct6

i have a question, does the character have to be from the show?? I don't really know? Can it be based off a chracter? ph34r.png

TheFlightlessPegasus, wants it to be an OC pony. There are many pony OC makers on the internet, so that won't be hard to find. Hope this helped. If not, message the pony who made this RP. happy.png

Edited by Breeze

An OC is a character that is made by you or by someones else or is it based off somepony from the show?

It's a pony made by you or someone else. You can make one for yourself, if you look it up on a search engine.

Edited by Breeze

I was hoping to join with my character Pixie Dust, she is in my sig.

I will try to post at least twice a day, but it might be difficult juggling work, college and homework. But I'll make an honest effort.

yes you may join

Um... I'd like to join.  Seeing as this would be my first RP on a forum...thingy, I have no idea how I am going to do. XD

OC --> http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/nova-whooves-r4560

yes you may join

Hey folks, it's your friendly neighbourhood Cinderscribe!

On the forums, most role-plays will be with OC's. Where your character comes from isnt really important so long as you dont steal someone elses.

You can fill out a character page at the link below:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters?do=add&category=

This will make a permanent page that looks a little like this:

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/wish-scribe-r4360

For art, you can draw your own, have someone else draw it or use one of a number of online tools such as the one below:

http://generalzoi.deviantart.com/art/Pony-Creator-Full-Version-254295904

Then save the page and whenever you want to show someone all of your characters details, you just have to send them the link! biggrin.png

Hope this helps!

I might be able to fit you in if another person joins too, I don't want you to be alone in your dorm it's not fun.

I would like to join also, but the only problem is I've been working on another OC and it's male. Though, this would solve the problem of balancing between genders, and could leave room for more people. 

I would like to join also, but the only problem is I've been working on another OC and it's male. Though, this would solve the problem of balancing between genders, and could leave room for more people. 

well hello there Nomadic of coarse you may join :D

Can I join in a Stallion Dorm as Chain Mail. It look's like  there's one still left (or taken by a mr. black fog)

Link is in the signature.

welcome to the roleplay :)

I would like to join if this is still open with my OC Frost, but I can't post a non- corrupted link with out a laptop.......I is sorry sad.png

you may join :)

I'm really sorry I'm not posting. A lot of crap going on in school. I'm going on a trip in a few days and to a birthday party after. Again I'm sorry.

Ok then

@Bronyette

@GameytheGeemer

@Frosty V

So I decided that classes because they don't have much purpose or anything really that happens in them, I'll only really highly emphasize the classes where something really happens or if someone wants it to not be skipped. (But this 'law' hasn't been established completely yet just tell me if you don't want it to see the light of day)

I suppose we should just wait for the others to catch up then

Oh darn. That will take a while I feel. 

-------------------

Also I must ask, @, will I have to move in with Blazing as I don't have a dorm?

Oh darn. That will take a while I feel. 

-------------------

Also I must ask, @, will I have to move in with Blazing as I don't have a dorm?

Unfortunately it probably will... It kinda sucks

As for that second part, I like the idea but I doubt TheFlightlessPegasus is gonna allow it

Unfortunately it probably will... It kinda sucks

As for that second part, I like the idea but I doubt TheFlightlessPegasus is gonna allow it

Yeah me too, it seems a bit out of the blue. But she did take my name off of the female dorm list... laugh.png

For now I'll just make some art since I have nothing else to do to take up my time. So do you want a drawing of Blazing? I wanna draw him all sad.happy.png