Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching (closed) University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.)

dedacct6

Uhm, isn't Pixie in dorm three with Muddle? Thats what It says on the front page. /shrug

I swear it wasn't there a bit ago. Maybe it just doesn't show up on mobile for some reason. blink.png

To Blaze

post-11323-0-89321900-1381016020_thumb.png

Here, I did this real fast, I hope I didn't mess up anything. Click and save for full quality.

I think he just missed it on the actual RP front page, but yeah, she's on there on the OOC page tongue.png

Thats really great btw tongue.png

Yeah, maybe that's what I was looking at.

And thank you, It was done really super quick, just trying to get my style down.

I swear it wasn't there a bit ago. Maybe it just doesn't show up on mobile for some reason. img-1906056-1-blink.png

To Blaze

attachicon.gifBlaze.png

Here, I did this real fast, I hope I didn't mess up anything. Click and save for full quality.

That's awesome! Probably one of the best drawings of Blazing I've gotten so far :)

• Brohoof 1

That's awesome! Probably one of the best drawings of Blazing I've gotten so far smile.png

It was pretty good practice to draw him.

Honestly I owe a bunch of people art, I should be doing theirs instead. x-x But I feel so unmotivated to do it. Meh. 

I really wonder how long it will take everyone to catch up to where we were. 

It was pretty good practice to draw him.

Honestly I owe a bunch of people art, I should be doing theirs instead. x-x But I feel so unmotivated to do it. Meh. 

I really wonder how long it will take everyone to catch up to where we were. 

I hope it's not too long until they catch up... I'm getting really bored

This. This sums me up so perfectly. Thats why I don't do commissions. tongue.png

Yeah, it kills me. I normally don't take long to do art, but I have to use my mouse, and I have to redo the same parts over and over. 

I hope it's not too long until they catch up... I'm getting really bored

Yeah. :catface: It shouldn't be too bad. Maybe we can sneak out and go on an adventure outside of the campus.

Sounds like fun! I mean, it'll be bad getting caught, but it'll be fun while it lasts

Yeah, heck why not? Lets do it. You can start where I left off....

But where should we go? Shopping around town? laugh.png

So I've been stalking watching this RP for a couple days now. I've just now decided I want to join. I was in Canterlot University, but it started to die off near the end... Anyway, my character is in my signature (or you can just click on the pic)

(edited)

So I've been stalking watching this RP for a couple days now. I've just now decided I want to join. I was in Canterlot University, but it started to die off near the end... Anyway, my character is in my signature (or you can just click on they pic)

Ok thanks for joining

@Breeze

Do my roommate kind of disappeared, would you mind if I moved mine and your character into a dorm? Also your roommate quit so its either we both have no roommate or we are your choice ;)

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

Ok thanks for joining

@Breeze

Do my roommate kind of disappeared, would you mind if I moved mine and your character into a dorm? Also your roommate quit so its either we both have no roommate or we are your choice wink.png

Hey there. Do you still need roleplayers? I would love to include my OC Pink Mist in this. :lol: The link to her profile is under my sig ;)