Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

"An Excellent Thread" - Bloody Chef Excellence

Marty McFly

Oooooooohhhh Maaaaahhhhhh Gaaaaaawwwwwdddd! AN ASHENS FOLLOWER! INSTANT LOVE! as soon as i saw this thread (and the fact im having a sugar rush) just made me do a backflip you sir are "An excellent brony" biggrin.png Brohoof to you sir! /)

Edited by Subsonic Rainboom
  • Brohoof 1

Oooooooohhhh Maaaaahhhhhh Gaaaaaawwwwwdddd! AN ASHENS FOLLOWER! INSTANT LOVE! as soon as i saw this thread (and the fact im having a sugar rush) just made me do a backflip you sir are "An excellent brony" biggrin.png Brohoof to you sir! /)

I hope that sugar in you didn't come from any tat stores! It sure sounds like you ate one of those gummy foots lol. Or maybe it's seventeen years old.

I'm drinking Green cordial out of a stay-fresh beverage bag, its the latest thing from mr. excellence himself XD

1349472189209980.gif

An Excellent Post.

I wish I had the Chef Excellence mug ;_;

Speaking of Ashen's merch, I learned Chuggaconroy is an Ashens fan because he has fifty thousand shades of grey!

What is an Ashen? A type of couch? A type of material? A color? Some internet meme that I haven't heard of yet? I know this has to be a reference to something, but it's lost on me :\

Ashens is a witty Brit who puts his camcorder in front of a couch and reviews a bunch of stupid tat he finds at dollar stores. Here's one of my favorite videos of his: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UEr93uEq65s

He also has a blindbag series and if the figure pleases him, it ascends to the shelf of interesting items. If it doesn't, he burns it. And it's very fun to watch them melt. 

I just noticed this thread was under life advice and started cracking up, how has this thread got anything to do with life advice *stops laughing, Clears throat* Hello, you have reached "an excellent stay happy life line" your choice you use this excellent service is "an excellent decision" XD

I just noticed this thread was under life advice and started cracking up, how has this thread got anything to do with life advice *stops laughing, Clears throat* Hello, you have reached "an excellent stay happy life line" your choice you use this excellent service is "an excellent decision" XD

Wait... it is? I didn't even notice. I swear I put it in "general". Can we have a mod move it? Would they even, or just delete it. Please, merciful mods, only move this beautiful, beautiful thread! It's too pretty and young to die right now! Just give it a chance XD

Edited by Sky Chaser
Removing filler
  • Brohoof 1