Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

HI ;)

Cadence Sparkle

Hola, bonjour, hello! Welcome, Bienvenidos! have fun and dont do drugs!!!! :P lol Im feeling so random today.

Hah, never a dull moment with you xP

Anyways, welcome Rose Luck... Geez, two Roses now... At first I thought you were the Rose I knew for about more than a month, then I saw you had 11 posts xD Had me confused for a second there... But anyways, nice to see another RPer on board!!!

Now for my generic question: Do you play video games though? *shot*

Edit: I saw your profile in the Role Play section... I would advise you to read the sticky and fix your post up before you try jumping into other RPs since there's a standard form to use here... Just thought I'd warn ya ;)

Edited by Trixie Helper Electrobolt

I have another profile here and I made this one so, I can role play/honor my fav background pony. I'll continue to use my old one as well as new one.

Hi, im a little new to this so hopefully i wont be embarrassing lol

and that pinkie pie welcome song is hilarious!

Hah, never a dull moment with you xP

Anyways, welcome Rose Luck... Geez, two Roses now... At first I thought you were the Rose I knew for about more than a month, then I saw you had 11 posts xD Had me confused for a second there... But anyways, nice to see another RPer on board!!!

Now for my generic question: Do you play video games though? *shot*

Edit: I saw your profile in the Role Play section... I would advise you to read the sticky and fix your post up before you try jumping into other RPs since there's a standard form to use here... Just thought I'd warn ya ;)

yes I have xbox live :) GT: TheFlowerPoison