Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ask Chemm and Erlen!

Inactive01

"Hello everypony! I'm Chemm Blonde, resident surgeon at Manehattan's Hospital!"

"And I'm Erlen Meyer, resident chemist at Manehattan's finest pharmaceutical company! And we're happily married!"

"Oh Erly! Of course we are! Now, before we get started with the questions-"

"Chemmy! You're here too?! So we're going to be asked together?"

"Yes Erlen and Chemm! You both will be asked by the community about yourselves. Questions can be directed to either of you or both. Now don't get too mushy in front of everyone ok?"

"Ok Paul. We'll get to it then."

"Oh I hope we get asked a lot of questions! I have so much to say, especially about you Erly!" *smooches Erlen*

*Erlen blushes* "Yes... yes Chemmy. Let's hope we do get asked a lot then huh?"

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

Hey guys! What do you like to do? Are you always doing stuff together? Do you like pie? :o

"I'll let you answer that first dear."

"Sure Chemmy! Well first, we both love medicine, so we often support each other in that sense. Often times though, I often hear Chemmy telling me every day to be extremely meticulous with all my work, even to the point it gets annoying at times."

*punches Erlen* "ERLEN! I do all that because I care about you! You're often so eager in your work that you get really clumsy and forget many little things that you need to observe in your reactions! Of course I need to remind you! And I don't just blab like that all day. We shop together, we eat together, we sleep together, and we kiss together, like this!" *smooches Erlen in cheeks*

"Chemmy! We agreed not to be too mushy here! Now, as for pies... I like pie. I love apple pie in particular. We travel to Ponyville from time to time to get the famous apple pies from Applejack's Family Barn!"

"Definitely! They're wonderful pies!"

• Brohoof 1

Woah guys, I can see you're truly in love with each other, reeeeal love!

So where do you guys live?

What about cakes from Sugar Cube Corner? ever tasted them?

"Yes... Erlen and I really do love each other, don't we Erly?"

"Yes we do Chemmy... yes we do."

"And to answer your question, we live in Manehattan in a humble apartment. Our houses were only good enough to fit one pony, so we sold them and decided to live together in our apartment. As soon as we get enough bits, we'll move to a bigger home."

"And Sugarcube Corner... Erlen, we've never been there haven't we? WHY NOT?! WE HAVE TO GO THERE!! I HEARD PINKIE'S CAKES WERE AMAZING!"

"OK! Chemmy! We'll go! Ahh!"

• 1 year later...

"Huggles... Hmmm that's a nice term for hugging. I think we'll use it more often, won't we Erlen?"

"Oh sure! I guess I could huggle you right now! :yay: "

Sure thing Erlen!"

And then they proceeded to hug each other for quite some time. Thanks to you, you made them too busy to answer your question. :P

• Brohoof 1