Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would you miss meat?

Bendy

Would you miss meat as a Human In Equestria (somehow teleported there), blah blah blah!

I would miss meat, another small thing I would miss is the Internet.

If I were to be allowed to hunt and kill a non sapient creature I guess I could get meat, but I think Fluttershy and few other Ponies would get angry at me.

Or perhaps find a restaurant/steakhouse owned by a griffon, seen that happen in a few fan fictions.

Edited by Rush
  • Brohoof 3

I could go vegan. If it wasn't for meat and dairy and bacon (because we all know bacon is its own food group)

But yeah, I'd miss it, probably. But I'd most likely get over it quickly as the main thing I'd end up eating would be fruit anyway, and fruit is delicious.

• Brohoof 1

I'd miss meat. It's so tasty. Of course I could go through the whole vegan route, but I just enjoy feasting on meat every now and then. Vegetables are good and all, but I'm an omnivore, darn it! I need both.

• Brohoof 2

If I were to be allowed to hunt and kill a non sapient creature I guess I could get meat, but I think Fluttershy and few other Ponies would get angry at me.

I'm actually not sure about that...

2qaskgh.gif?1320234177

Okay, fish-is-not-meat debate aside, I think that's pretty unequivocal... or not.

But if I wasn't able to get meat then, I'd definitely miss it... It's so delicious. But at least the ponies are vegetarian and not vegan, I think. Or maybe not even that if you consider that gif before or that you could see Rarity's father fishing in the background in one episode or some sandwiches that looked like they had meat on them...

Edited by Tender Voice
  • Brohoof 2

NO. POSSIBLE. WAY. I. COULD. LIVE. WITHOUT. MEAT. 0.0 This is terrible... No Internet... And no meat?! I don't want to be a pony anymore, thank you. I'll stick with my bacon, and chicken, and hot dogs, and quail, and deer, and lamb, and crocodile, and eel....

• Brohoof 1

I'm practically a carnivore... the disappearance of meat in my diet would be really hard for me. Well, there's always eggs for breakfast at least, great source of protein and delicious too. I also like corn and bread, so maybe I could survive...

• Brohoof 3

No, because I'm an ovo-lacto vegetarian. (Unlike people assume, there are multiple types of vegetarianism, and mine just means I can eat both egg and dairy products).

But at least the ponies are vegetarian and not vegan, I think. 

In "Sisterhooves Social", they made eggs, and they had milkshakes in "One Bad Apple". If those were made with soy milk, they still at least eat eggs.

• Brohoof 5

Of course I would miss meat, it's like the best thing in the world. Besides, it's not like I would stop eating meat if I somehow magically telaported to Equestria.. Just saying. They have pigs, cows, fish I don't need to stop eating meat.

• Brohoof 2

To quote dan vs FIM "who said I can't get meat?"

Chickens and pigs, and cows are running around.

Plus I damn well intend to be a bad guy LOL.

Miss meat my ass.

I think your better question would be
"would people miss the cows after you showed up?"

• Brohoof 4

IS THIS A LEGITMATE QUESTION? Of course I would! It's meat! Not a real question in my opinion. Who wouldn't miss meat? And I don't plan on getting arrested by the Royal Guard for killing cows and pigs.

I would miss meat and not just because it is tasty, contrary to the claims of many vegetarians we as humans do in fact actually need some meat in our diets. I myself will admit that I probably eat a bit more of it than I should do my body would really be screaming "what the hell are you doing to me?" If I went vegetarian.

• Brohoof 3

IS THIS A LEGITMATE QUESTION? Of course I would! It's meat! Not a real question in my opinion. Who wouldn't miss meat? And I don't plan on getting arrested by the Royal Guard for killing cows and pigs.

LOL i don't plan on getting arrested either.  When ever equsitra is under attack by discord, changeling, trixie, or who ever,

there's gonna be one less pig or cow floating around. 

FOR NO GOOD REASON

"Stay out of my shed!"

Well, technically, meat has appeared/been mentioned in the show before, so I'm not sure why I would miss it (a hot dog eating contest was mentioned by Pinkie Pie in "Fall Weather Friends"/see picture below.)

6bf.png

However, it's possible those were just errors in the show, and if that's the case; to answer your question: I wouldn't really miss it too much. Meat has never really been one of my favorite types of foods, and I can think of other things in Equestria that I like right now much more. I guess I would miss chicken, but that's about it. 

• Brohoof 2

God yes!

Cows and sheep are sapient, not sure about pigs but don't risk it.

Fluttershy would cry if I killed a squirrel, rabbit, or chicken.

Maybe they wouldn't mind if I fished. If not I'd be eating insects in secret.blink.png

Edited by Fluttershutter

Definitely. I can't live without the delicious scent and taste of chicken, pork etc. Though if I was stranded in Equestria I would never in my life eat the ponies. O_o

Edited by ~Glimmer Lily~

I would adapt seeing as no real choice is given but words cannot express how much I would miss a nice juicy steak sad.png maybe I would come back for dinner and go back to Equestria after I'm finished dinner

well...just keep in mind...if you ever got a craving for chicken, and didn't wanna take one of fluttershy's, you could always roast up a nice plate of scootaloo wink.png

ketucky_fried_chi____scootaloo__by_techs

Finger licking gewd :3

Edited by QuirkyUsername
  • Brohoof 2