Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

"My name's Blazing." Blazing answered. Not that it matters to anypony though... He mentally added. He wasn't used to ponies not being jerks to him, so this was different. He didn't quite know how to react anymore, seeing as the last time somepony didn't hate him was years ago.

He shakes Blazing's hoof, and smiles.  "You seem like cool dude.  Say, what exactly is going on right now, and where is everypony going to?"  He asks as he look around to the other ponies in the area, confused, as this is his first time being back to a normal civilian life in the past 5 years.

He shakes Blazing's hoof, and smiles.  "You seem like cool dude.  Say, what exactly is going on right now, and where is everypony going to?"  He asks as he look around to the other ponies in the area, confused, as this is his first time being back to a normal civilian life in the past 5 years.

"There's some... Announcement, thingy going on at the auditorium." Blazing said. He didn't know what to call it, so he just went with what he thought sounded right. "That's where I was just going actually." He added. Well this is... Interesting to say the least. He thought.

"There's some... Announcement, thingy going on at the auditorium." Blazing said. He didn't know what to call it, so he just went with what he thought sounded right. "That's where I was just going actually." He added. Well this is... Interesting to say the least. He thought.

"Hmm...announcement huh? Well, seeing as I was late to get here anyways, I best not be late to this, and I shouldn't make you late either!" He pronounces with energy, and starts to trot off in a completely random direction.  He trots back a minute later to Blazing, and chuckles, look down, semi embarrassed.  "Um...hey.  Could I tag along with you to the auditorium?"

"Hmm...announcement huh? Well, seeing as I was late to get here anyways, I best not be late to this, and I shouldn't make you late either!" He pronounces with energy, and starts to trot off in a completely random direction.  He trots back a minute later to Blazing, and chuckles, look down, semi embarrassed.  "Um...hey.  Could I tag along with you to the auditorium?"

"I guess so." Blazing said. "I mean... I'm probably gonna end up getting us lost somehow, but why not?" He added jokingly. It was rare for him to actually want to make jokes, so that would have been somewhat surprising to anypony who actually knew him. Woah... Did I just make a joke? He wondered, not even believing it himself.

"I guess so." Blazing said. "I mean... I'm probably gonna end up getting us lost somehow, but why not?" He added jokingly. It was rare for him to actually want to make jokes, so that would have been somewhat surprising to anypony who actually knew him. Woah... Did I just make a joke? He wondered, not even believing it himself.

He laughs a little, and nods, getting the map out of his pack again, and holds it in between him and Blazing.  "Well, there's only one way to find out if we'll get lost or not, eh? " He chuckles some more, and starts of a little, a slight spring in his step, looking back for Blazing.

He laughs a little, and nods, getting the map out of his pack again, and holds it in between him and Blazing.  "Well, there's only one way to find out if we'll get lost or not, eh? " He chuckles some more, and starts of a little, a slight spring in his step, looking back for Blazing.

"Well let's go then!" Blazing said. The sooner we get there, the sooner I get this over with, the sooner we get this over with, the sooner I can get back to my dorm, and the sooner I get back there, the sooner I can be alone! He thought. He had everything planned out in his head, even if it wasn't going to work like that.

After Bayonet got done putting things away she heads for the opening assembly. She exits the dorm and makes her way to the auditorium. Passing a lot of ponies an the way. When she reaches the auditorium she takes her seat, and she couldn't feel more like a fish out of water. 

Pixie trotted down a long corridor, not sure where to go or what to do. She knew she was late from the beginning, but had hoped it wouldn't be too bad. 'Great.' Pixie sighed, quickening her pace. 'I don't even know where my dorm is, I knew this university thing was going to be a bad idea from the start.'

After Bayonet got done putting things away she heads for the opening assembly. She exits the dorm and makes her way to the auditorium. Passing a lot of ponies an the way. When she reaches the auditorium she takes her seat, and she couldn't feel more like a fish out of water. 

Muddle made her way to the auditorium without running into any other ponies or her shadow. She decided to quickly look around the room before she sat down in case her shadow was here, and she thought she saw something move in one of the the rows of seats and decided to take a look closer look. "Please," she thought. She let out a small sigh of relief when she saw that it was only the auditoriums' lighting playing a trick on her. "If it's in the room I can deal with it later." She thought.

She was about to take her seat near the back of the auditorium when she noticed a tan earth pony sitting in one of the chairs. "Well... shadow isn't here to do anything, and it will be a minute before the assembly starts." She thought.

"Um... Hi there." She said to the pony. 

Black Fog heard the intercom, and thought, Okay then. He started to trot his way towards the auditorium, while still pondering why they had to have an opening assembly. This is all so stupid, he thought as he went through the auditorium doors and took a seat as far away from all the other ponies as possible.

(Sorry for it being so short. :( )

@, Bayonet sat in quiet for a while until the heard a voice, which knocked her out out of her daze. She looks towards a brown pony who greeted her. She adjust her glasses and gives her a warm and friendly smile, hoping to make a good first impression and maybe a new friend. "Oh, hello. Are you new here as well?" 

@, Bayonet sat in quiet for a while until the heard a voice, which knocked her out out of her daze. She looks towards a brown pony who greeted her. She adjust her glasses and gives her a warm and friendly smile, hoping to make a good first impression and maybe a new friend. "Oh, hello. Are you new here as well?" 

Muddle shook her head in reply, "Y-yes, I got here not to long ago actually." She said, "I was just wondering if I could have a seat here."

"Well that's not a perfect way to start a conversation," she thought, "At least I can talk without something looming over every word I say."

@,  "Oh, of course. And I just got here myself.  This is also my first time in this part of Equestria. And so far everyone seems nice here." She blinks and shakes her head a little. "Oh my, I'm talking to much again. I hate when that happens. Oh no! And I didn't even introduce myself yet!" Just then she stood up and hold out a hoof to her. "Hello, my name is Bayonet. It's nice to meet you."

Cinderblock.

@,

@@NovaWhooves,

Absently fiddling with her goggles, Cinder noticed an inky smear on her foreleg. Rubbing at it didn't seem to help much, so she reached for one of the bottles slung around her body. As she did, a second came free and dropped to the ground, rolling away from her.

"Is that... No! Not again!" She began to panic as she bolted after it.

Catching up to the bottle was surprisingly easy: the problem was stopping afterwards. Tripping over her own hooves, Cinder came crashing between two ponies and somehow found herself laying against the auditorium door. Upside down.

The bottle rolled onwards and came to a stop when it struck her gently on the nose. She simply looked at it - still processing exactly what had happened.

• Brohoof 1

@,  "Oh, of course. And I just got here myself.  This is also my first time in this part of Equestria. And so far everyone seems nice here." She blinks and shakes her head a little. "Oh my, I'm talking to much again. I hate when that happens. Oh no! And I didn't even introduce myself yet!" Just then she stood up and hold out a hoof to her. "Hello, my name is Bayonet. It's nice to meet you."

Muddle stretched out her her hoof to shake Bayonet's hoof, "Well I'm Muddle," she said, "Nice to meet you too." She thought for a moment about what to say, "If you don't mind me asking. You said this is your first time around here. Where did you come from, or your home I mean?"

@, She smiles. "Likewise, Muddle. And I don't mind. I'm from Flankfurt, it's a small town in Germaneigh."(oh these pony puns) "I came here to learn about other cultures. Because I always wanted to take a trip around the world. And I heard that this is the best place  to get the education I'm looking for."

Muddle seemed kind of shocked when Bayonet told her where she came from. "Really all the way from Germanneigh? I would have never guessed." She said, "I've... 'traveled' a bit in the past, but never outside of Ponyville or Manehatten. It must have been very interesting."

She nods. "Usually others can tell where I'm from by my accent. And It was and so far the trip here was one of the most funist times I've had. Usually beings rather travel by train over long distances, but I like to travel by hoof or boat. You get to see twice as much then you ever would. Also it's good exercise, hehe." She giggles at her joke.

"were not allowed to skip...let go then.." Douglas Smiled at her blushing cheeks and thinks *a cute mare from manehatten? never seen that before.* he was intrigued by this mare already. he begins trotting over for the Assembly area. (im guessing youre following)

"hope this assembly is fast, i want to get to eat i'm hungry from the long trip over here."

Star nodded to the stallion. Did he tell me his name.... He looks like a... Douglas, yeah, Douglas. She trotted with him to the assembly. "I wish we could eat too." She smiled at him and continued to walk. She saw Lola with a mare whom she suspected was her roommate. The funny thing was, Lola spotted her too. "Hey Lola." "Hey Starry!" She looked over to see a stallion with her. "Wow, not even an hour and you have a coltfriend.... He's cute." Star blushed. "He's not my coltfriend."

Cinderblock.

@,

@@NovaWhooves,

Absently fiddling with her goggles, Cinder noticed an inky smear on her foreleg. Rubbing at it didn't seem to help much, so she reached for one of the bottles slung around her body. As she did, a second came free and dropped to the ground, rolling away from her.

"Is that... No! Not again!" She began to panic as she bolted after it.

Catching up to the bottle was surprisingly easy: the problem was stopping afterwards. Tripping over her own hooves, Cinder came crashing between two ponies and somehow found herself laying against the auditorium door. Upside down.

The bottle rolled onwards and came to a stop when it struck her gently on the nose. She simply looked at it - still processing exactly what had happened.

@

@

Nova look away from Blazing, seeing Cinder rolling past in flop of glory, and just scratches his head.  "Well, this place just got extremely interesting extremely fast."  He trots over to her, and sat next to the Mare.  "Uh..hey.  You okay?  That was quite the tumble you just took."

Cinderblock.

@@NovaWhooves,

"What? Oh, no I'm fine. That happens sometimes. Why are you upside d..." Realising what had happened, Cinder scrambled the right way round and blinked - a faint cloud of ash emerging from her mane and tail with every sudden movement. Picking up the vial and placing it securely back into place before looking around at whatever trouble she might have caused.

"Just a slight... miscalculation of my balance. Sorry, I didn't mean to bother you or anything. That just keeps happening around here: I wonder if they clean the floors with something that is causing my loss of..."

Snapping out of her train of thought, she focused her attention on the pony in front of her again.

"I'm Cinderblock, by the way. Sorry about that."

Blazing just watched the two of them, and listened to their conversation. Cinderblock... Interesting name to say the least... He thought. I would ask if she's okay, but Nova already did. That's always what happens, I'm about to be helpful and then somepony else beats me to it! He stopped when he realized he had just gotten carried away.

@

Nova looks down and chuckles at the mare, and extends a hoof out to her to help her up.  
"It's fine, don't worry about it.  I understand how things can be for a first day of..well, anything really.  Im Nova.  It's a pleasure to meet you Cinder." He smiles, and looks to her vial.  "If you don't mind me asking...what exactly is in this vial of yours?"

@@NovaWhooves,

@,

"Hi Nova! Uhm..." Cinder turned her head and counted the number of spaces along the runaway vial had been. She unfastened it, caught it as it slipped from her grasp and finally lifted it to eye level with her hoof, squinting.

"Aha!" She concluded triumphantly. "I have absolutely no idea! I didn't label this one so its probably not anything unusual, probably just smoke..."

Staring through the glass for a moment more, she shrugged and tucked it safely away again.

"And, uhm, sorry again other-pony who's-name-I-don't-know!" She added to the less-forward of the two.

@@NovaWhooves,

@,

"Hi Nova! Uhm..." Cinder turned her head and counted the number of spaces along the runaway vial had been. She unfastened it, caught it as it slipped from her grasp and finally lifted it to eye level with her hoof, squinting.

"Aha!" She concluded triumphantly. "I have absolutely no idea! I didn't label this one so its probably not anything unusual, probably just smoke..."

Staring through the glass for a moment more, she shrugged and tucked it safely away again.

"And, uhm, sorry again other-pony who's-name-I-don't-know!" She added to the less-forward of the two.

"Oh that makes me feel special..." He said jokingly. He was only half joking though with the mood he was already in. "Anyway... My name's Blazing Hoof, or Blazing, or Blaze, or anything along those lines... Whatever you wanna go with." He said. He really didn't go by any of those names normally except Blazing, so he wanted to try some others out and see how much he liked them.