Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open University of Equestria (Romance/SoL/Drama/Etc.) NEED MORE PEOPLE TO JOIN!

dedacct6

@@NovaWhooves,

"But he didn't say anything... I'm so confused. I'm not even going to try and pretend to understand how ponies heads work... I'll leave that to my sister."

It was disappointing, seeing Blaze leave. Still, at least she still had one friend to talk to while she waited for whatever was going to happen, to happen.

"They're taking a long time to set up..." She observed.

@

"That is true... I.. Like I said.. I'll see if I can figure this out.  Don't worry about it." Nova says to the mare, smiling, even though deep down.. he's still wary of the situation.  It does suck to see Blaze leave... but at least one friend is still around.  Nova looks around, and sees it also. "You're right.. it is taking quite a while for this thing to set up.  Um...oh well?  Gives us more time to chat, eh?" He smiles warmly to the mare.

@@NovaWhooves,

"True! So, is this your first time here? I guess it is, or you wouldn't be in here with me..." Cinder speculated.

"Hopefully nothing will happen badly enough for me to have to drop out or anything this time... I'm running out of universities!" She said with a determined tone.

Edited by Cinderscribe

@@NovaWhooves,

"True! So, is this your first time here? I guess it is, or you wouldn't be in here with me..." Cinder speculated.

"Hopefully nothing will happen badly enough for me to have to drop out or anything this time... I'm running out of universities!" She said with a determined tone.

@

Nova smiles to her.  "Yeah, this is my first time here.  And I don't see why I wouldn't be around such a fun mare. " He says, smiling, trying not to say anything that might creep out this mare.  "And I sure hope nothing bad happens!  Such a loss it would be if you were to drop out or...Dunno, something. " 

@,  She gives a warm smile. "It must be nice to see your friend who lives far away. But when you walk instead of taking a train it's almost always worth it. The 'almost' part being if  you decide to walk there during a stormy session. Hehe. I had to stay in a cave for a week when that happen." She giggles again. "At least the bears were nice about it."

(Can you guys give me a quick summary? I've been a bit busy today. I'll try as hard as possible to catch up with the RP. I'm very sorry about not being around today, because of work and other stuff. Since I have to have 200 characters in this post, I'll just say so far this RP is great...sleep.png )

Both of the mares nodded.

"Yeah, we should. Their like hawks." "You said it." They trotted towards the auditorium, trying for it not to be awkward Star tried to make small talk with Douglas. "So,um, what type of job are you going to try to get after you leave here?" She said awkwardly.

He shrugged, "probably things like engineering, or architecture." They arrive in the auditorium where the assembly was held.

When the ponies where in they are told to be silent.

@

@

@@Breeze

@@Darkshift

@@Lovely

@

A pony stands on the stage and introduces himself "Welcome every pony to The University Of Equestria! Home of the Trojan Horses! I am Vice principal Mr. Whinny (see what I did there?)"

"Here we'll try as hard as possible to give you the best possible education!" He blabbers on about the school for 5 minutes and then finally talk about rules something worth while "and though you may like or hate this school we have rules like others. Do not go into an opposite genders dorm. We don't want any fighting you will be suspended. Please be respectful of the staff here, they work hard to help you not hurt you. There are more rules written down in your dorms it wouldn't nice if you read those.

Now I see I'm out of time here. It's time for lunch it looks like. You are dismissed!" He says

(OOC: wanted to get that over with...)

Douglas stands up (guessing Star is there) and trots for the canteen almost sprinting, he stops just outside the auditorium to wait for Star.

Edited by TheFlightlessPegasus

Fog trots lonely to the cafeteria while thinking, this is just like any other school. ponies choose sides, and leave other ponies out. He trotted through the cafeteria doors, and stood in line to wait for his lunch. He tried not to be seen by other ponies, but it was kind of hard when the room was packed with ponies.

Blazing saw everypony leaving the auditorium, and decided to see where they were going. From what he could tell, they were headed towards the cafeteria. So... Stay away from the cafeteria? Seems simple enough. He thought. It was pretty simple to avoid ponies when everypony was in one place. Now I just gotta escape without being noticed... He thought. It wouldn't be easy, seeing as there were ponies everywhere.

Pixie Dust decided to wait in the auditoriums a bit, to plan some... extracurricular activities. She measured roughly how tall the ceiling was, maybe big enough to put a trap, without being easily detected. Maybe hide some firecrackers for some poor bystander to be startled. She smirked happily and whistled a few notes in pleasure. 'When everyone leaves, it will be the chance of a lifetime to mess with someone here.' 

@,  She gives a warm smile. "It must be nice to see your friend who lives far away. But when you walk instead of taking a train it's almost always worth it. The 'almost' part being if  you decide to walk there during a stormy session. Hehe. I had to stay in a cave for a week when that happen." She giggles again. "At least the bears were nice about it."

(Before the announcement) Muddle giggled at the joke Bayonet about the bears. Whether she was being serious or not Muddle found it funny. The two continued to casually talking even while the principal spoke during the announcement. 

(after the announcement) The word lunch seemed to snap Muddle back to the reality of her situation. After hearing the word it made her realize just how hungry she had gotten, and how she would have to skip lunch to go look for her shadow.

She got up out of her chair and said, "Sorry Bayonet I've got to go take care of something, and unfortunately I probably won't be at lunch today."

Nova looks up from Cinder, and notices all the other ponies leaving for lunch. He stands up and looks down to the mare, and extends his hoof again. "Cinder, would you like to accompany me for lunch today?" He smile, nervous, but never letting that show. "It would be nice to share the afternoon with you."

@, Bayonet get up as well, smiles and nods. "It's quiet alright. I understand. But you should eat something. How about after you're done taking care of that something you come up to my dorm room and I'll cook you something. Plus it will gives us some more time to talk. How dose that sound?"

@@NovaWhooves,

Cinder considered the offer for a moment: really she should be working on her project... but on the other hoof, she was hungry and this way she could actually make friends instead of shutting herself away and working all of the time.

"Sure, why not? That sounds great." She smiled. Her work could wait, at least while she got to know Nova a little better.

@, Bayonet get up as well, smiles and nods. "It's quiet alright. I understand. But you should eat something. How about after you're done taking care of that something you come up to my dorm room and I'll cook you something. Plus it will gives us some more time to talk. How dose that sound?"

Muddle shook her head in response, "Sure, that sounds great!" She said excitedly, "I guess I will see you around."

With those last words she began trotting towards the sea of ponies all leaving the auditorium. Just as she reach the door something hit her (mentally of course). The only reason why she was even able to talk to Bayonet without freaking out was because her shadow wasn't there. Wasn't she about to go and get the thing that would ruin a possible friendship? If she didn't though...

"No!," she thought, "I won't have a repeat of what happened when I meet Scribble. Maybe I can just reason with it and even talk to it about that incident with Blazing. I'm sure that Shadow has a sensible side somewhere in it right." She laughed to herself as she trotted toward her room, "What's the worst that could happen?" (Mistake counter 1)

Edited by danzxc123

Pixie Dust decided to wait in the auditoriums a bit, to plan some... extracurricular activities. She measured roughly how tall the ceiling was, maybe big enough to put a trap, without being easily detected. Maybe hide some firecrackers for some poor bystander to be startled. She smirked happily and whistled a few notes in pleasure. 'When everyone leaves, it will be the chance of a lifetime to mess with someone here.' 

Blazing decided to slip into the auditorium. It was difficult, but he did his best to do so without drawing any attention to himself. If anyone asks, I left for a minute and didn't get back in time. He decided. It wasn't his best lie ever, but it was the plan he was going to go with. Once he made it inside, he noticed a pony that wasn't leaving. He made his way over to her and asked, "aren't you going to go to lunch like everypony else?"

@

"Oh, uh." Pixie Dust stammered a bit. "I was just trying to get used to the...setup, you know. Big school and all." She took a deep breath in and coughed a bit. She wasn't expecting anyone to come in so she was a bit flustered, but she figured he would attribute it to being shy or nervous. "So, hmm, why are you here?"

@

"Oh, uh." Pixie Dust stammered a bit. "I was just trying to get used to the...setup, you know. Big school and all." She took a deep breath in and coughed a bit. She wasn't expecting anyone to come in so she was a bit flustered, but she figured he would attribute it to being shy or nervous. "So, hmm, why are you here?"

"Come to think of it... I have no idea..." Blazing said. And there goes my plan... He thought. "Really I just go where other ponies aren't, and everypony was leaving the auditorium, so here I am." He explained. He hadn't really intended to explain that, but it was too late to turn back now.

"Alright, I don't particularly have to go where other ponies aren't, they typically just leave me." 'And for good reason' She thought, almost giggling at the thought, but decided against it. She knew that this little chat couldn't go on forever, or the unicorn would eventually get a bit suspicious. "So, do you have any ideas where the dorms are? I never got a map." She said, rather calmly, hoping to get away from the auditorium.

@@NovaWhooves,

Cinder considered the offer for a moment: really she should be working on her project... but on the other hoof, she was hungry and this way she could actually make friends instead of shutting herself away and working all of the time.

"Sure, why not? That sounds great." She smiled. Her work could wait, at least while she got to know Nova a little better.

@

Nova exhaled one huge internal sigh of relief.  Sweet... didn't creep out Cinder.  Level up. He chuckled at the thought, and smiled.  "Sweet!  I'm glad to have you join me."  He says, smiling warmly to the mare.  He starts to trot to the cafeteria, waiting and trotting with Cinder to grab some chow.  He finds a table for them, and pulls out a chair for the mare.  

• Brohoof 1

"Alright, I don't particularly have to go where other ponies aren't, they typically just leave me." 'And for good reason' She thought, almost giggling at the thought, but decided against it. She knew that this little chat couldn't go on forever, or the unicorn would eventually get a bit suspicious. "So, do you have any ideas where the dorms are? I never got a map." She said, rather calmly, hoping to get away from the auditorium.

"Um... I don't really know for sure, but I can let you borrow my map." Blazing answered. "If I can just remember what I did with it." He added. Crap! I lost my map didn't I? Life always finds new ways to screw me over! He thought. "Well, on second thought, why don't I just help you look." He said, deciding to just forget about the map.

• Brohoof 1

"Oh, sure." Pixie stood up, eyeballing the area where her little prank was going to go down. To start the year with a bang. She kinda envied the unicorn before her, with magic setting up pranks would be a cinch. "So which way from here?" Pixie wasn't too sure how the building was laid out. Heck, she wasn't even too sure how she got to where she was. But at least she was glad to find somepony so friendly. 

@@NovaWhooves,

"Thanks!" Cinder smiled cautiously as she sat down. "My friends don't usually do stuff like that for me. I think they expect me to blow up or something..." She snorted. 

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time. Symphony usually got well clear but Scribe had a habit of getting a face full of smoke whenever any of her inventions or potions went off unexpectedly. Still, we wasn't going to let anything like that happen to Nova - she was being especially careful to keep everything secure.

Sort of...

"Oh, sure." Pixie stood up, eyeballing the area where her little prank was going to go down. To start the year with a bang. She kinda envied the unicorn before her, with magic setting up pranks would be a cinch. "So which way from here?" Pixie wasn't too sure how the building was laid out. Heck, she wasn't even too sure how she got to where she was. But at least she was glad to find somepony so friendly. 

"Um... I would assume we should go that way." Blazing said, pointing towards the hallway that had the only dorms he had seen so far. He assumed that the mare's dorms would be around the same place as the stallion's dorms. She's kinda nice... BRING IT ON LIFE! MAKE THIS GO WRONG! I BUCKING DARE YOU! He thought, somewhat angrily. He didn't show it though, he made sure he looked completely happy.

Edited by Blazing Hoof

@@NovaWhooves,

"Thanks!" Cinder smiled cautiously as she sat down. "My friends don't usually do stuff like that for me. I think they expect me to blow up or something..." She snorted. 

To be fair, it wouldn't be the first time. Symphony usually got well clear but Scribe had a habit of getting a face full of smoke whenever any of her inventions or potions went off unexpectedly. Still, we wasn't going to let anything like that happen to Nova - she was being especially careful to keep everything secure.

Sort of...

@  

Nova smiles and sits next to Cinder, tilting his head in slight confusion.  "They expect you too...explode?  What do you mean?"  He could kind of assume that it had to with the various concoctions she had been carrying around, but he still had to inquire about it.  He was always interested in all the chemical mixes he's stumbled upon in his life, and seeing such a nice mare whom seemed to know what she was doing...kinda... in the science was a very pleasant surprise.

@@NovaWhooves,

"Oh nothing dangerous!" She explained hurriedly. "At least, I don't think so anyway. Sometimes the things I make are a tiny bit... unstable. It's nothing really, never really caused any serious harm."

She rambled on in what she thought might be a reassuring manner.

"It's not my fault! Things just... they work! They always work! They just tend to get a little..." Unsure how to finish the sentence, she cut herself off on a tangent. "You cant let two or three hundred explosions stand in the way of progress!"

Edited by Cinderscribe